What's new

Prince Turki Faisal Slams Pakistan For Staying Neutral

Hi,
It is as delusional and ill-informed as your post is about Pakistan's Assistance to Kingdom of Al saud.

I wont go in much details, but here are few brief points that you might want to ponder on :
  • 1969 houthi rebel bombing
  • Building capacity of their Armed forces
  • lates 80's Grand mosque seizure operation
  • 1992 Gulf war pakistani troops stationed to protect Territorial integrity of Saud State
  • 2009 houthi rebel bombing.
One should always do some research before talking on sensitive subjects
I am not saying pakistan never did, but this time they are openly asking for help. Since US-Iran deal, saudis are feeling insecure.

They are arrogant but i have to admit they are quite blunt and straight forward folk , it seems all tribal folk share some traits.

I am not saying pakistan never did, but this time they are openly asking for help. Since US-Iran deal, saudis are feeling insecure.
Hi,
We have alliance with Saudi based on religious sentiment. That being said, they too have clearly in past mentioned that in event Pakistan goes to war with India, Saudia will not provide oil to Pakistan back in 2008.

The observer status of Indians in arab league is proof of that, I dont have issues with that. They're looking for their interest and so are we NOW !

Saudia have one option open, hire Pakistani ex-soldiers and commanders on the promise of giving them citizenship.

Saudia have one option open, hire Pakistani ex-soldiers and commanders on the promise of giving them citizenship.
Hi,
NO, they wont ever, They consider themselves as pure blood line like jews, They will never give you recognition.

a mindset as such is always find where a nation has been poor for quite long time and uneducated, and then they suddenly struck gold mine. it gives air to their bloated ego

We should give behind the scenes support to houtis & others to teach Saudis a lesson they will not forget.

My hatred for them grown stronger by the day & these statements are my fuel.
I am no fan of Saudia either but you have to understand that their anger and sense of betrayal is not misplaced........They are not Americans, they gave you money and other favours and expect a favour in return in very straight forward fashion.

If i am not wrong Pakistan sent mercenary soldiers to Bahrain, Arabs now also want mercenaries from you in Yemen. They, Gulf Arabs, dont buy the "mighty-ness" of Pak army, for them they were buy-ible just like workers and labourers from Pakistan, so this hour has angered them. Deep down they are also tribal and vengeful people, they are not wearing multiple faces.......they are going to punish Pakistan, by being harsh on Pakistanis working for them in their countries, many would be sent back.

I

Actually the Pakistani who said that thing also said similar things about Turkey. He also supports Iranian behavior in Syria and Yemen. I guess he is Shia.
Hi,

That one must be more of a slave than a Pakistani, I am sure youre talking about @B@KH

I am no fan of Saudia either but you have to understand that their anger and sense of betrayal is not misplaced........They are not Americans, they gave you money and other favours and expect a favour in return in very straight forward fashion.

If i am not wrong Pakistan sent mercenary soldiers to Bahrain, Arabs now also want mercenaries from you in Yemen. They, Gulf Arabs, dont buy the "mighty-ness" of Pak army, for them they were buy-ible just like workers and labourers from Pakistan, so this hour has angered them. Deep down they are also tribal and vengeful people, they are not wearing multiple faces.......they are going to punish Pakistan, by being harsh on Pakistanis working for them in their countries, many would be sent back.
Hi,
Yes something i have been looking forward for them to do. So that we can prove to our dumbass Paudis that Saudis are only looking for interest and nothing else. claiming the crown of Islam and using it as a tool to fool the masses

well this shows how clueless they are right now.... and support the saying that man behind the machine still do matter!!

Ya habibi we are not rented force send your kittens for fight :-D :-D

It will be a grave mistake to be swept by emotions at this time. Remember we are not out of the woods yet. Saudi help has been reaching us in dire times albeit at a cost. Fact remains that we benefited. An even greater mistake would be to side with Iran against Gulf nations. Iran is a strictly theocratic state and reaches even greater heights of fundamentalism and intolerance. And they don't look towards Pakistan favourably. They look at Pakistan as America's pet who was allowed to have nuclear weapons while they were not. Let's not make another mistake while trying to correct another one. Build your economy and honour your alliance commitment while making it clear that insulting statements will not help. If at all we have to part ways, it must be done slowly. Start by cracking down on funding of religious groups and individuals indiscriminately. Both parties are funded and armed in Pakistan, make no mistake. Both must be checked. While Sunni groups get it from Saudi individuals, their rivals get it from Iranian government. It is a tricky situation and needs to be handled delicately. Our politicians did not measure their words while speaking in parliament sessions on this resolution. Just as UAE minister did not measure his words

Hi,
NO, they wont ever, They consider themselves as pure blood line like jews, They will never give you recognition.

a mindset as such is always find where a nation has been poor for quite long time and uneducated, and then they suddenly struck gold mine. it gives air to their bloated ego

dont bring Indians into this conversation lol

I don't know about his name but the biggest enemy of Pakistan is within its borders. The same with Turkey. If Iran starts supporting insurgency in Pakistan the same way they are doing in Yemen etc. The greatest threat is guys like Bakh you will side with Iran instead of Pakistan.
Its strange people talk about Iran influence on Pakistani shia. Me and lots other shia never seen such thing in Pakistan. Many of our friends been killed by terrorist , but never seen any Iranian come knocking on door to help. So, this is all BULLSHITTZZ that Iran support Pakistani shia. Atleast after every shia target killing our sunni population stand next to shia and vise versa.

Thanks to Gen Raheel, who very openly deliver the message of no more slavery of suadi monarch. Pakistan been burning due to takfiri mindset for so many decades.

Its strange people talk about Iran influence on Pakistani shia. Me and lots other shia never seen such thing in Pakistan. Many of our friends been killed by terrorist , but never seen any Iranian come knocking on door to help. So, this is all BULLSHITTZZ that Iran support Pakistani shia. Atleast after every shia target killing our sunni population stand next to shia and vise versa.

Thanks to Gen Raheel, who very openly deliver the message of no more slavery of suadi monarch. Pakistan been burning due to takfiri mindset for so many decades.

See, there is a difference,
Like your self I have several shia friends, who are Pakistanis.

Unfortunately I also know several Shia friends who think of themselves Irani .. and follow the khomeni line.

Well, I'm not Shia, and if he has problem with Turkiye, he has problem with me too! My standpoint is purely ideological, not sectarian.

I

Actually the Pakistani who said that thing also said similar things about Turkey. He also supports Iranian behavior in Syria and Yemen. I guess he is Shia.

Back
Top Bottom