What's new

Prince Turki Faisal Slams Pakistan For Staying Neutral

I think I read somewhere that a lot of the 'Fighter Pilots' in Saudi AF are basically from royal 'family' or relatives and they know how to take off and somewhat land those nice looking F 15s....but not much else.....

With a couple million princes to chose from, why should anyone be surprised?

When someone says crap about our nation yeah we get emotional, vengeance is the speciality from where I hail, we will pay them back slowly but surely.
Why would you give a fvck.... :lol: ......you are going overboard, bro. :)

In fairness , Saudi Arabia has helped Pakistan in many ways but at the same time some of their policies have been damaging towards Pakistan.

Same is true for Iran , iran isn't much different , they have many a times helped Pakistan but many of their policies are damaging towards Pakistan.

Realistically , I don't think we can pick sides , it is best that Iran and Saudi Arabia don't use proxies and go toe to toe and settle it once and for all. The iranians aren't innocent little puppies , they are supporting rebellion in Yemen same way Saudi is supporting in Iraq and Syria.

@Hyperion

Do Pakistanis more emotional that Turks ??? I always get that kind of impression.

We were able to do it because Turkey also refused to commit to Yemen. Had Turkey committed to Yemen, Pakistan wouldn't have been able to say no to GCC and Turkey at the same time.

Actually he's not. You need to understand the mindset from where he hails from. Trust you me, you have no idea.

I'll try give you a perspective, imagine 20 MiT agents backed up by 20 Bordo Beret's trying to accomplish something, now compare that to his sheer determination (his people - they are absolutely crackpots when it comes to determination), I'd bet my money on him, every time!

Why would you give a fvck.... :lol: ......you are going overboard, bro. :)

now compare that to his sheer determination (his people - they are absolutely crackpots when it comes to determination), I'd bet my money on him, every time!
Okay, Ghilzai...is very determined, we agree.....but determined for what ? To destroy Saudi Arabia because they criticized Pakistan being neutral ? Isn't this, going overboard ?

We were able to do it because Turkey also refused to commit to Yemen. Had Turkey committed to Yemen, Pakistan wouldn't have been able to say no to GCC and Turkey at the same time.
I don't understand bro.....why ? First comes Pakistani peoples interests....fvck everybody else.

why so much hate towards Saudis now!!
If we goto a year old thread about Saudia Pakistan you will see 90% posters singing songs of Saudia/Pakistan friendship.
Do we even think about whats going on or we just ride the popular wave, I used to be the single most critic of Arabs and Specially Saudis a year ago in any forum full of Saudi supporters. Just remember this, Middle eastern countries and Saudia are an easy cake for Iran specially now when US is behind Iran and left Saudis, but after Saudia Iran's next stop is Pakistan...thats when you will be all alone!

They have no foot soldiers ... those they have are ragged tagged. For most of these arabs, it is dorning up nice uniforms and going on parade and a nice sized freudian equipment that matches their backsides. For anything else ... heaven forbid they should do any work... that is left to a hired hand and they are there to give direction.
What have the yemenis got in terms of opposition that has got these asses shitless. For heavens sake, you have entire gang of asses bombing poor people from the skies. They want to act like men in their backyards but for palestine, they are impotent and their nuts go missing because just the sight of an isreali flag will make them shit.; why are they not going after syrian planes that drop barrel bombs.... simple they are afraid someone will slap them back.
I say let the houtis take the fight into KSA and remove the scourge of Saud house once and for all. The british installed these asses and it is time for the yemenis to boot this entire corrupt self titular senile and rabid leeches from the region.
bro, u just dropped cluster bomb all over ur reply....
whatever, i just amazed ...

Actually, Pakistani's waking up from a long slumber that Saudi's are our well-wishers, and seeing them for what they are, will certainly have long term consequences on the health of Saudi State. Obviously @ghilzai's emotional remarks, you have to see them in context of population of Pakistan.

Okay, Ghilzai...is very determined, we agree.....but determined for what ? To destroy Saudi Arabia because they criticized Pakistan being neutral ? Isn't this, going overboard ?

I don't understand bro.....why ? First comes Pakistani peoples interests....fvck everybody else.

Because maintaining alliance with Turkey is a central interest?

That's called paradigm shift in views. I bet, you can search for my and other 'well informed' members posts from years ago, and we have been saying the same thing that we are saying today, that is "Iranians are not your well-wishers, however, Saudi's are your enemy number ONE"

why so much hate towards Saudis now!!
If we goto a year old thread about Saudia Pakistan you will see 90% posters singing songs of Saudia/Pakistan friendship.

His expectation is not misplaced, saudis always helped pakistan, expecting that when they need pakistan will stand by them. Unlike USA, they never treated pakistan as junior ally.
Even the most powerful country like america needs and appreciates ally who stands by them. Its all good to be non aligned but you wont get special treatment. Or may be you got china, the new shiney friend, so you dont need old ones?
Hi,
It is as delusional and ill-informed as your post is about Pakistan's Assistance to Kingdom of Al saud.

I wont go in much details, but here are few brief points that you might want to ponder on :
  • 1969 houthi rebel bombing
  • Building capacity of their Armed forces
  • lates 80's Grand mosque seizure operation
  • 1992 Gulf war pakistani troops stationed to protect Territorial integrity of Saud State
  • 2009 houthi rebel bombing.
One should always do some research before talking on sensitive subjects

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom