What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

So on your logic more than 200 MNAs which are elected by 80% of Pakistanis are slaves and traitors and Imran Khan and his dogs are right.... Wow !
Is this election is rigged as well on which you have enjoyed 4 years of government ?
Only Imran Khan in this country is right ?
You people have no shame left !
At least get you facts straight, out of 200 MNA you are talking about more than 20 are from PTI hence came from PTI votes, and 200 MNA's don't make 80% of votes from Pakistan, not even 60% people vote in Pakistan and these 200 are from 11 or so different parties, so not even 30% of the Pakistani population voted for 11 of them, and you will see in the next election IK will beat all these 11 parties alone and win 2 3rd majority, Pakistani people have seen the true face of these opposition leaders and their parties, now only traitors, fools and ignorant will vote for them. Let alone vote for them we will see what people of Pakistan do to them.

Kabhi kici PM ko munh pr lanat mar k 177 Arkan-e-Assembly ne nhn bheja h aaj tak !"
Lol if you ever had studied some history rather than spewing hatred here then you would come to know that even at last hour, the whole number game has been turned upside down. Go ask your leader about the infamous "Changamanga incident" he had failed multiple times earlier too. Kid you need to study a lot to make some sensible arguments to be worth responding to. Lol 🥱 and brush up your language etiquettes a bit! It's PDF not some random Facebook rant program 😉

Great business....

1648817518800.png

which minute if you dont mind :P

Start watching from 24:40. He name drops America at 24:53 and then smirks and tries to backtrack saying "not America... another foreign country..." all whilst smirking trying to control laughter.

He knew what he was doing in my opinion, and I 100% support him. These people are used to blackmailing our leaders.

So on your logic more than 200 MNAs which are elected by 80% of Pakistanis are slaves and traitors and Imran Khan and his dogs are right.... Wow !
Is this election is rigged as well on which you have enjoyed 4 years of government ?
Go to school first learn something better than that. Then comeback on this forum after graduating from there. Your knowledge and comprehension skills are sub par than 5th graders 🥳

Lol if you ever had studied some history rather than spewing hatred here then you would come to know that even at last hour, the whole number game has been turned upside down. Go ask your leader about the infamous "Changamanga incident" he had failed multiple times earlier too. Kid you need to study a lot to make some sensible arguments to be worth responding to. Lol 🥱 and brush up your language etiquettes a bit! It's PDF not some random Facebook rant program 😉
If they had studied history do you think they would be like this? They learn history form Najam Sethi, Hamid Mir and the enemies of Pakistan. As far as manners are concerned what can you expect from the ignorant?

Reading this anyone would think you were talking about the parliament of some other country, not Pakistan!

Go outside and look around, does it look like a country where the leadership aren't slaves or traitors?! Anyone who can afford to escapes.

If they had studied history do you think they would be like this? They learn history form Najam Sethi, Hamid Mir and the enemies of Pakistan. As far as manners are concerned what can you expect from the ignorant?
Nah I think Najam sethi is still much of human when it comes to speaking manners. But they have been specially trained by a well known person. And their language best fits as if they have taken his spoken English classes 👇

IMG_20220401_180335.jpg

🤔

Yeah you witnessed it personally I assume?
And mind your tongue you fag I didn't start by abusing you you're a barking dog not me
And you send someone on bilawal House to check Bilawal is Gay right haha

PPP may do direct dialing shortly and renege on agreements with PDM just like previously.

Inappropriate Language

Last edited by a moderator:
I am far more ducated than you I am Final year medical student in Nishtar not like a duffer inbred like you lol

Are The remaining PTI MNA which I think 70 are remaining are elected in their constituency unrivaled ?
The Gangas will break the remaining PTI so that they will not able to contest the upcoming election !
By your language you seem to be not educated at all. You have no manners at all.

Back
Top Bottom