What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

I am far more educated than you I am a Final year medical student in Nishtar not like a duffer inbred like you lol

Are The remaining PTI MNA which I think 70 are remaining are elected in their constituency unrivaled ?
The Gangas will break the remaining PTI so that they will not able to contest the upcoming election !

Are you a gay also ? how you know that?

Lol
After 70 hours you should also send lanat on your own face with your own hand for writing this when IK will be terminated !
70 MNA? What is 160 minus 25?

I would not think so, when the entire thing has been planned to the point of getting it sorted right before Ramzan to handle public agitation. But let's see. =)

We are forgetting Chaudhary Nisar. He is awfully quite. Like the silence before the storm. He will be one and his band of rebel PML-N MNA who can save IK

We are forgetting Chaudhary Nisar. He is awfully quite. Like the silence before the storm. He will be one and his band of rebel PML-N MNA who can save IK
I wish it happens however on such occasions Ch Nisar often gets cold feet.

Wardi dont care about Pakistan but it care about its own supermacy ... Thats why they dont let the looters destroyed completely and here they r again ...
They are not the ones "letting looters in". It is our fellow Pakistani citizens. They voted the PML(N) to victory in the LB polls in Lahore. Did the "wardi" force these amazing Pakistanis to vote for PML-N?

Us Pakistanis should learn to own up to our own mistakes. Why blame the wardi for something that is clearly in our own hands?

Why did the PML-N win in Lahore? Why did the PTI suffer reverses in KP/Peshawar earlier? So there is a need for introspection instead of going after the military.

I am far more educated than you I am a Final year medical student in Nishtar not like a duffer inbred like you lol

Are The remaining PTI MNA which I think 70 are elected in their constituency unrivaled ?
The Gangas will break the remaining PTI so that they will not able to contest in the upcoming election !

Lol
After 70 hours you should also send lanat on your own face with your own hand for writing this when IK will be terminated !

@The Eagle

Isn't it enough already! This illiterate, ill-mannered, illogical kind of person is distributing personal insults to everyone here and female dignitaries of the country too! Why Mr. Johnwick is even here on PDF if he doesn't know any basic etiquettes of having a healthy conversation/debate. IMHO He doesn't qualify to be a member of PDF! That's sheer madness. Please check his tongue's toxicity levels.

@waz

Last edited:
That is ironic coming from you given your obsession with defending your gay lover bilawal
If you're gonna name call I can play that game too faggot

Mind your tongue you illiterate inbred fag

So Nishtar Medical college produces fools like you! Ironic!

No doubt, that's why our Medical graduate doctors can't be recruited abroad and Indians have stormed those positions instead. You deserve to be deployed in a far off clinic in larhkana only where there aren't any human beings in a 10KM radius at least. 😜

Comrade Salute to Master Khattak..

1648823285275.png

Would he betray his best buddy Shahbaz Sharif for his another best buddy? That's really difficult to do if not impossible!

In all this the "establishment" were the losers as sentiment turned negative for them.
As IK has stated now and before ISI knew about all the corruption going on and the deals being done and who's meeting who and yet the agency failed to act to stop Mir Jaffar's of Pakistan. I will say they shot themselves in the foot.

Back
Top Bottom