What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

2 big points are being missed, let's look at it from the establishment/elite point of view.

1st
Nawaz Sharif might have big differences with the military and establishment but Asif Ali Zardari and Shabaz Sharif have maintained good level connections with them. Ppp is happy as long as they have Sindh and Shabaz Sharif is happy to become the next PM, even during Nawaz Sharif anti establishment campaign, Shabaz Sharif tried to maintain a balance, he tried to tell Nawaz Sharif to not attack the military and establishment but badde Mian would not listen, Ch Nisar a senior leader also disagreed with Nawaz Sharif.

2nd
If the threats are genuine then the west must have informed the Pakistani elite/establishment that you will also be dealt with like Russia(target their assets abroad). This alone would scare them off and they would give a go ahead to PMLN to take IK off and bring in pro west government of PMLN.

Think about it, what can the establishment benefit with IK in power, the retired elite assets will be targeted in the west, Pakistan would be blacklisted, this will bring Pakistan down to its knees, we will suffer economically.

Can IK offer a plan for Pakistan to survive. Will the anti west camp invest in Pakistan? Will they buy our exports? Will they sell us oil and gas at a good rate. Will they guarantee Pakistan will not be isolated and it will suffer?
38%+ of our exports are to the west.
30B of our remittes come from outside.
What can be the solution to this?

You seem to be watching more Indian news than any of us! We are busy discussing Urmila in Rangeela. Right now discussion we are having is of some Indian origin American coming over here and the Russian FM visit.

Like I said, in the place where I am, IK is one of the stories. Not the most important, at least in the past 2 days in all my discussions Pak has come up once. That too, someone asked me what this letter is all about. Because, supposedly I am well informed :D Told him Pak soap opera is going on. Get on with life.

And let me tell you, why its one of the news. Indo Pak relations have seen all types of rules on the Pak side. Military, PPP, PMLN and now PTI. Life goes on, whether its military or civilian.

Please watch Netflix or Prime. Or watch Republic, that is one channel that can make you stop watching news.

There are more than a 1000 channels man. Someone is going to show some news. Like WaPo was saying there is a huge bandh and India is shut down for 48 hours. Turned out, some parts of Kerala was down.

Get on with life.
Mate the truth is life of an average Indian revolves around Pakistan. Ask yourself why you went through the trouble of making an account then posting 1000s of comment on a Pakistani website

Timestamp: specially 24:00 to 36:00
All of those supporters of regime change and licking the boots of Americans should be ashamed of what loss they gonna commit to Pakistan. Even sane minds across the border appreciate a gem of a leader we got here. And they despise Modi being in power there.

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

Lt Gen M.Haroon Aslam (R) knew it all long ago.
This video was published 9months ago on 02-07-2021 👇

COAS General Mir Jafar stayed neutral and ordered his forces to stand down. Then the world saw that by then the undisputed most prosperous, richest state of Bangal on whole of the planet Earth was defeated by the much smaller outnumbered "Gora Fauj". After that General Mir Sadiq stayed neutral by opening the gate of the fortification to provide the "level playing field" for both the sides and we lost the 1man Army, the bravest, the fearless leader of the subcontinent "Tipu Sultan". And for centuries "Gora Fauj" inflicted humiliating defeats to us despite being heavily outnumbered. That's the disgrace we are carrying today and widespread amongst us like a plague.

Today General Bajwa along with his military establishment, globally 6th largest active duty forces and 2nd strike Nuclear capable force staying shamelessly Neutral and have left their honest, fearless leader alone against all external and internal vultures by standing down and staying "neutral" against the Enemies of the state. History would remember that and no, no ISPR campaigns would be able to alter those historical facts.

My dear fellow countrymen, the power which can neutralize and conspire your massive armed forces and within the Parliamentary members by just issuing some threats on a piece of paper and spending a fraction of the ex "CSF" fund to buy out military, state machinery, judiciary and the media. So why can't they also very easily and most probably rig the elections so that the true leader might never come into power even if he manages to dodge their constant assassination attempts. That's utterly disgusting!

Pakistani state sensitive data is for anyone to see. Not kidding!

ex-puppet-PM Yousuf Raza Gilani sold NADRA data during his tenure with PPP.

---

Even now NADRA (our freaking visa website) is served through cloudflare proxy.

Foreign state actors can easily take out anyone's biometric and financial data at will.

Our cybersecurity is a joke.
In fact our security and whole of the nation is a joke and can be sold to anyone else who's willing to pay!

COAS General Mir Jafar stayed neutral and ordered his forces to stand down. Then the world saw that by then the undisputed most prosperous, richest state of Bangal on whole of the planet Earth was defeated by the much smaller outnumbered "Gora Fauj". After that General Mir Sadiq stayed neutral by opening the gate of the fortification to provide the "level playing field" for both the sides and we lost the 1man Army, the bravest, the fearless leader of the subcontinent "Tipu Sultan". And for centuries "Gora Fauj" inflicted humiliating defeats to us despite being heavily outnumbered. That's the disgrace we are carrying today and widespread amongst us like a plague.

Today General Bajwa along with his military establishment, globally 6th largest active duty forces and 2nd strike Nuclear capable force staying shamelessly Neutral and have left their honest, fearless leader alone against all external and internal vultures by standing down and staying "neutral" against the Enemies of the state. History would remember that and no, no ISPR campaigns would be able to alter those historical facts.

My dear fellow countrymen, the power which can neutralize and conspire your massive armed forces and within the Parliamentary members by just issuing some threats on a piece of paper and spending a fraction of the ex "CSF" fund to buy out military, state machinery, judiciary and the media. So why can't they also very easily and most probably rig the elections so that the true leader might never come into power even if he manages to dodge their constant assassination attempts. That's utterly disgusting!

In fact our security and whole of the nation is a joke and can be sold to anyone else who's willing to pay!
ban lagwanay ka liay tyar hp gyay ho lagta hai

Why? I haven't said any counterintuitive thing at all! I as a patriotic, loyal member of this nation reserve the right to express my frustration as what's happening at the top most echelons of our state!

Mate the truth is life of an average Indian revolves around Pakistan. Ask yourself why you went through the trouble of making an account then posting 1000s of comment on a Pakistani website
Have been a member in some Pakistani forum because of my interest in defence matters. Also a member of the Turkish forum, the chinese forum and couple of others. Why do you have so much self importance?

I have subscribed to National Geographic where I actually pay money, that takes 50% of my time? I also have paid subscription to other sites. Going by that logic, you should be last on my time (which is not that very important anyways).

You chaps are not that important in the Indian psyche, besides a fraction of the population. Get over it. If you wish to continue believing that Indians are interested in Pakistan, you are right. But, if you tell me Indians think of Pakistan 5% of the time, I would say you need to relook at your assumption variables. Like I said earlier, do not go by newsroom media. You are part of a news cycle, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just consider a hypothetical scenario. A Don or ruler (doesn't mean in any negative way but he who holds immense power) who has been exerting his authority and absolute power for past 70 years or so (which is quite evident and we'll documented in historical facts) has been an integral functioning part of the society, suddenly out of the blue decides to stand down from his most powerful position and leave a massive vacuum of power and stability in the society. Over the years his power was the guarantor, a gel which was holding all of the society together and suppressed any smaller thugs to gain unnecessarily immense power.

But now his sudden disappearance has caused uncertainty and chaos in the society which was never used to operate without him being the foundation of every power and authority. And even if the society somehow copes with this unprecedented chaos and uncertainty without it's usual big brother, how could people believe that the big bro isn't just bluffing for a moment or is it for real after all? It's really astonishing and surprising for the people to grasp that. Even IK's surprise was nothing before how the big bro has shocked the people. The perplexed people still asking ISPR everyday that is it for real! Really? Are sure? Because that's an abrupt 180° turn of a train that's been cruising in one direction uninterrupted for decades till a few months earlier. Wouldn't it shock you?

Have been a member in some Pakistani forum because of my interest in defence matters. Also a member of the Turkish forum, the chinese forum and couple of others. Why do you have so much self importance?

I have subscribed to National Geographic where I actually pay money, that takes 50% of my time? I also have paid subscription to other sites. Going by that logic, you should be last on my time (which is not that very important anyways).

You chaps are not that important in the Indian psyche, besides a fraction of the population. Get over it. If you wish to continue believing that Indians are interested in Pakistan, you are right. But, if you tell me Indians think of Pakistan 5% of the time, I would say you need to relook at your assumption variables. Like I said earlier, do not go by newsroom media. You are part of a news cycle, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Lol Its totally wrong. Or it can be rephrased as Indians are way more curious and concerned about Pakistan's internal matters and politics than any average Pakistani in India's current affairs. I can elaborate it with some examples.

When I initially learned about the Chinese official statement for current Pakistani political termoil and US alleged involvement in it, I tried my best to confirm it through some credible Chinese news source or some official Pakistani source which can't be denied. So I searched on the YouTube and found 99.99% results from the Indian sources. Only 1 link in that search result which was non-indian was the Al-Jazeera English that too somewhere in the bottom. I have also attached the screenshots for your convenience.
Disclaimer: I am not subscribed to any Indian media/news media channel and very rarely or accidentally click any video Indian news sources. On the contrary I am subscribed to many Chinese, Pakistani and other global news sources. So my search history or subscription has nothing to do with these search results whatsoever.

Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-50-51-16.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-02-27.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-11-42.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-20-95.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-30-52.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-39-72.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-52-05-90.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-52-23-69.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-09-51-50-15.jpg

And there a lot more indian links and unique sources/channels to follow but I don't wanna fill the entire page of this thread with irrelevant snapshots.

Your media reported minute by minute updates of Pakistani internal political activities for weeks. Even our own media wasn't enough efficient in covering our internal political affairs that much consistently. And sometimes some news had only the Indian source to back it up. Your media Channels top rated genre of talkshows is that in which either you invite an anti-state/traitor or Pakistani dissident and bash Pakistan along with him. Or in another kind of talkshow where 3 indian guests and the 4th one is the host combined bashes Pakistan with ear shattering loud noises. And you have a person on internet call from Pakistani side who tries to defend against 4/5 constantly howling voices while his voice quality is deliberately set to distort and very feeble against ear shattering indian noise. And that Pakistani isn't given any chance to speak uninterrupted for even 10 seconds while indians get their uninterrupted time from the host as much as they want.

And the greedy,miser industry of media would never waste their single second on Pakistan of there isn't a huge demand from the public and appetite for those kind of shows and news alerts. Because all the media houses want is rating and sweet sweet $$$$ money and a lot of it. If indians are that much unconcerned for the Pakistan and it's internal issues, why would private channels would even try to cover those stories to get themselves bankrupt really quickly!

I haven't heard of any Pakistani retired General who is constantly featured/appointed in a mainstream electronic media whose job is to bash India day/night 24/7 365 days a week. Bit india has developed such figures.

We don't get to know in news alerts that political parties fighting with each other in which indian states. Or when elections are happening in any part of India. Even when your PM is elected and takes charge, we usually come to know days or weeks later that something has happened in our neighborhood. Our mainstream media rarely reports indian internal affairs even then they aren't not much than a blip rather than hours long transmissions. Why? Not that our media isn't greedy but they know that there isn't that much public consumption about what's happening next door. That's simple.

Last edited:
Even when odds were heavly against him, he proved to be one step ahead than his opponents.

Lol Its totally wrong. Or it can be rephrased as Indians are way more curious and concerned about Pakistan's internal matters and politics than any average Pakistani in India's current affairs. I can elaborate it with some examples.

When I initially learned about the Chinese official statement for current Pakistani political termoil and US alleged involvement in it, I tried my best to confirm it through some credible Chinese news source or some official Pakistani source which can't be denied. So I searched on the YouTube and found 99.99% results from the Indian sources. Only 1 link in that search result which was non-indian was the Al-Jazeera English that too somewhere in the bottom. I have also attached the screenshots for your convenience.
Disclaimer: I am not subscribed to any Indian media/news media channel and very rarely or accidentally click any video Indian news sources. On the contrary I am subscribed to many Chinese, Pakistani and other global news sources. So my search history or subscription has nothing to do with these search results whatsoever.

View attachment 830327View attachment 830328View attachment 830329View attachment 830330View attachment 830331View attachment 830332View attachment 830333View attachment 830334View attachment 830337

And there a lot more indian links and unique sources/channels to follow but I don't wanna fill the entire page of this thread with irrelevant snapshots.

Your media reported minute by minute updates of Pakistani internal political activities for weeks. Even our own media wasn't enough efficient in covering our internal political affairs that much consistently. And sometimes some news had only the Indian source to back it up. Your media Channels top rated genre of talkshows is that in which either you invite an anti-state/traitor or Pakistani dissident and bash Pakistan along with him. Or in another kind of talkshow where 3 indian guests and the 4th one is the host combined bashes Pakistan with ear shattering loud noises. And you have a person on internet call from Pakistani side who tries to defend against 4/5 constantly howling voices while his voice quality is deliberately set to distort and very feeble against ear shattering indian noise. And that Pakistani isn't given any chance to speak uninterrupted for even 10 seconds while indians get their uninterrupted time from the host as much as they want.

And the greedy,miser industry of media would never waste their single second on Pakistan of there isn't a huge demand from the public and appetite for those kind of shows and news alerts. Because all the media houses want is rating and sweet sweet $$$$ money and a lot of it. If indians are that much unconcerned for the Pakistan and it's internal issues, why would private channels would even try to cover those stories to get themselves bankrupt really quickly!

I haven't heard of any Pakistani retired General who is constantly featured/appointed in a mainstream electronic media whose job is to bash India day/night 24/7 365 days a week. Bit india has developed such figures.

We don't get to know in news alerts that political parties fighting with each other in which indian states. Or when elections are happening in any part of India. Even when your PM is elected and takes charge, we usually come to know days or weeks later that something has happened in our neighborhood. Our mainstream media rarely reports indian internal affairs even then they aren't not much than a blip rather than hours long transmissions. Why? Not that our media isn't greedy but they know that there isn't that much public consumption about what's happening next door. That's simple.
Like I said earlier, do not go by newsroom media. You are part of a news cycle, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. They also show Russia Ukraine all the time. You think ordinary Indians sit and discuss this all the time?

Like I said earlier, do not go by newsroom media. You are part of a news cycle, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. They also show Russia Ukraine all the time. You think ordinary Indians sit and discuss this all the time?
Leave it dude, ask any Indian the political party which Imran Khan belongs to, no one knows in India that he’s in PTI, but we have them doing BJP-RSS all the time, they also discuss UP state elections in India and Yogi Adityanath’s victory here, here’s even a thread of “Prospects of Kejriwal being the PM of India” and what “Kejriwal thinks of CAA-NRC” :lol:

There’s a reason why you don’t have Indians taking mic to the public asking them 24/7 about Pakistan like Pakistani youtubers do about India, so much so these youtubers like “Catalyst records, ribaha imran, sana amjad, daily swag, popkorns” among others take interviews of each other as well to give exaggerated reactions.

Video Reaction channels are something both countries have and thats okay and normal, but never seen any Indian taking a mic everyday and asking the public about Pakistan all the time. A few videos of “What Indians think of Pakistan” and thats it. These guys even ask their public for their opinions over a Hospital getting built in India or a small unheard Indian company goes debt free :lol:.

Or public opinions and reactions on drone shots of Indian cites with overexaggerated reactions.

Indian media does bash Pakistan but so does Pakistani media bashing India but our media is discussing everything from Ukraine-Russia, to Pakistan, to China, to Sri Lanka, to our internal politics etc. there are Pakistani anchors like Fiza Akbar Khan bashing India everyday, does an Indian care? But every Pakistani cares about what Arnab does or whats telecasted in Republic media.

Searching the keywords “Fiza Akbar Khan” gives most of her videos on India bashing more than Pakistan, same results for searching anchors like “Kiran Naz”. So?

Here’s what WION and Republic World are discussing
1649052552236.png1649052571640.png1649052592135.png
1649053178602.png1649052786574.png1649052807263.png

They’re discussing everything from Sri Lanka, India’s own affairs, Pakistan’s political turmoil, Russia-Ukraine War being english news channels, so where’s the “obsession”?

Even Pakistani media is obsessed about India when anything happens in India like recent Hijab issue or Farmers protest, Pakistani ministers tweeting about it and Pakistani making songs in support of farmers protest.

1649053347592.png1649053400380.png

Its okay if Pakistani media reports stuff from India as they’re a news media and its their job to report whatever is happening in the world, but we never considered it as “obsession”.

Last edited:
He was elected for 5 years and should serve full term. Inflation is no reason to oust an elected PM.

Back
Top Bottom