What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

US and its funded pawns in Pakistan basically shot itself in the foot by naming IK and No confidence motion in their memo.

The whole next election campaign IK will build around "US imposed stooges". This is exactly the kind of narrative that average joe understands in Pakistan. IT will decimate PMLN PPP Fazlu.

Massive voting will happen for IK in next elections with 2/3 majority. Stage is set.

IK isn't as much naive, dumb and shortsighted as you might have guessed him. He played the long game, a test match. His whole plan was to fight and uncover all those b@st@rds in the process. The document was provided to the military's top brass ASAP. Then IK kept silence while observing their reactions. They just ignored and shive it under the rug hoping that it would be buried here forever. No advice to the PM or response from the military and ISI to take action against it. He knew that international and local establishment have joined their forces to commit treason against him and topple his regime.

While greedy parliamentary goons were already part of the conspiracy. So he knew a long time before that it's highly improbable that he would survive this vote of no confidence. Je delayed till last days and then broke the news of this document in front of a massive supporting crowd. Then again he checked the pulse of military's self esteem and the oath they had taken to protect the state. But they were dead long before. When people asked from ISPR and DG ISPR avoided that question so that was their confirm death certificate published publicly. Other parties were hoping to drag this matter long enough that IK losses his power and we would deny the presence of any kind of document containing threats, it was just a publicity stunt and all would be fine thereafter. But IK then smartly called cabinet meeting, made the document part of the official meeting in the cabinet. Then offered to show it in the Parliament but show Baz Sharif panicked and rejected this kind of session. And he produced it before NCS meeting and then made part of the record there too, with somewhat official response from Pakistan to the US launched.

So now all this timeline and documents are made part of elaborate record of the state and subsequent responses from the different quarters of the power. So he is able to expose and uncover all those filthy faces being part of this conspiracy against the state, whether civilians or the uniformed ones without uttering a single word. All of them have fallen into IK's trap. He was just short of saying the names of the perpetrators of this high treason during his last address to the nation. But he mentioned them as "handlers".

IK is too much unpredictable. So technically, now he has the power of firing those Generals and announce state of emergency under imminent external threats and thwart this vote of no confidence into the thin air. Then prosecute all those people under article 6 of the law or any law regarding high treason, as document is a well established fact and acknowledged by several official bodies of the state.

Or the pacifist way would be to leave them all to their fate and comeback again in office with much more unstoppable force and sweep all those traitors in a single go.

Or he might also fire Bajwa and his accomplices and appoint new ones before leaving the office.

There are lot of options he would have to choose from. And he isn't a person you can predict his moves with some accuracy.

How about this theory @PanzerKiel
Are those Generals ready to face the "Chin Music" from a World Cup winning Captain! Who never admits defeat till the last ball.
Sadly IK doesn't have the killer instinct in politics like Erdogan...he still hasn't called out the real culprit in this whole mess, i.e. establishment and he needs to do it openly...giving the military brats here and everywhere else plausible deniability "oh military never gets involved in politics it's never happened before why would it do so now"

Until he does call them out openly, he will not co-opt the them ever, but will be moved aside and made irrelevant like all his predecessors by the establishment...

In all this the "establishment" were the losers as sentiment turned negative for them.
As IK has stated now and before ISI knew about all the corruption going on and the deals being done and who's meeting who and yet the agency failed to act to stop Mir Jaffar's of Pakistan. I will say they shot themselves in the foot.
they have nothing to loose, 1971 main kuch loose nae kia, Osama mila tab b kuch loose nae kia ... abhe wali baat to matter he nahe karti bhai

@surya kiran they are live streaming his interview to a private channel

You seem to be watching more Indian news than any of us! We are busy discussing Urmila in Rangeela. Right now discussion we are having is of some Indian origin American coming over here and the Russian FM visit.

Like I said, in the place where I am, IK is one of the stories. Not the most important, at least in the past 2 days in all my discussions Pak has come up once. That too, someone asked me what this letter is all about. Because, supposedly I am well informed :D Told him Pak soap opera is going on. Get on with life.

And let me tell you, why its one of the news. Indo Pak relations have seen all types of rules on the Pak side. Military, PPP, PMLN and now PTI. Life goes on, whether its military or civilian.

Please watch Netflix or Prime. Or watch Republic, that is one channel that can make you stop watching news.

what in the actual f is wrong with indian media
this is absolutely crazy man - like this is absurd
There are more than a 1000 channels man. Someone is going to show some news. Like WaPo was saying there is a huge bandh and India is shut down for 48 hours. Turned out, some parts of Kerala was down.

Get on with life.

Establishment and Establishment WTF Its happen when retirement day is so close.

277759995_10159530592265528_3937096636241538402_n.jpg

They are not the ones "letting looters in". It is our fellow Pakistani citizens. They voted the PML(N) to victory in the LB polls in Lahore. Did the "wardi" force these amazing Pakistanis to vote for PML-N?

Us Pakistanis should learn to own up to our own mistakes. Why blame the wardi for something that is clearly in our own hands?

Why did the PML-N win in Lahore? Why did the PTI suffer reverses in KP/Peshawar earlier? So there is a need for introspection instead of going after the military.
Sorry my brother if cop stop catching the thief then u cant blame the person for not locking the doors ...

While people are at fault however the same people of pakistan pays tax for agency salaries to keep us safe from external and internal threats ...

Dont tell me that agencies are powerless and cannot assist in putting the corrupts behind the bars ...

177 slaves and traitors, we will see who will get article 6 applied. Pakistani people will never forget and forgive traitors and slaves.
Don't underestimate the beghairti of Pakistani people, we are the inheritors of Raja Dahir's legacy...

Raja Dahir married his sister against his advisors' advice...correctly arguing his people are truly beghairat and will forget after a few days...

Establishment and Establishment WTF Its happen when retirement day is so close.

View attachment 829443
I told you many times , bajwa and new ISI chief is responsible, how can possible that they not know what is going on under there smelly corrupt noses ? I dont know what the hell khan is doing? Why did not he sacked these bastards who now proven security risk for this nation

اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے تین آفرز دیں، عدم اعتماد، استعفیٰ یا نئے انتخابات، اگر ہم عدم اعتماد جیت جاتے ہیں تو بڑا اچھا ہے قبل از وقت الیکشن کی طرف چلے جائیں گے۔عوام سے کہوں گا مجھے بھاری اکثریت دو ملک کو ٹھیک کریں گے، اکثریت سے آکرسارا گند صاف کروں گا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے مجھے تین آپشنز دی تھیں، عدم اعتماد، استعفی یا الیکشن کرالیں، ہم نے کہا استعفی نہیں دونگا، الیکشن سب سے بہترین طریقہ ہے، چاہتا ہوں عدم اعتماد والے دن غداروں کی عوام شکلیں دیکھیں، عدم اعتماد ناکام ہوتا ہے تو الیکشن ہوں گے، الیکشن میں دودھ کا دودھ اورپانی کا پانی ہو جائے گا
Kuch bhi kar lo, you will come back with huge majority, still this corrupt establishment will kick you out from the govt, they are masters in doing rubbish things , they are not trained for war with enemies they only learned how to conquer govt every few years

Im actually interested in how much classified data was compromised through the ministry of finance hack but it’s all under the carpet now .. eh @Bratva

Pakistani state sensitive data is for anyone to see. Not kidding!

ex-puppet-PM Yousuf Raza Gilani sold NADRA data during his tenure with PPP.

---

Even now NADRA (our freaking visa website) is served through cloudflare proxy.

Foreign state actors can easily take out anyone's biometric and financial data at will.

Our cybersecurity is a joke.

Don't underestimate the beghairti of Pakistani people, we are the inheritors of Raja Dahir's legacy...

Raja Dahir married his sister against his advisors' advice...correctly arguing his people are truly beghairat and will forget after a few days...
We have nothing to do with Raja Dahir, we are Muslims, our Nation is Islam, we follow Quran and sunnah, Raja Dahir was our enemy. Those few who associate themselves with Raja Dahir are mostly supporting opposition, they should be worried not us.

Back
Top Bottom