What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

Geo, Express, Dawn and now News 24 are anti Pakistan and Anti Islam channels funded by hostile forces, including US. It is not even a hidden fact, US has spent billions of dollars for many years to fund them, they force us to make the media free so that they can fund them and use them against Pakistan.
It's time Pakistani state take action against all hostile elements inside the country, not only in Media but some universities are also been funded and their sole purpose is to brainwash students against Islam and Pakistan. These Universities include Quaid e azam University, LUMS and IBA.

Lol
Couldn't answer logically then throwing everything randomly at me. 😂😂🤣🤣. MR and MCC kid is identified here now 👍✌️
Lol
The logic is that 177 members of National Assembly yesterday bashing him with "Go niazi Go slogan"
And kiddo you think this time Shaba and Naba let him free to roam and bark around on container ....Nahh dear they will just gon imprisoned him and maybe apply Article 6 on him as well

Yup Nawaz Sharif multiple times 😜. Ditched his own faithful cabinet members MNAs and MPAs and ran out of country into Saudi Arabia. And again as a convicted, criminal, absconder, fugitive of Law Nawaz Sharif faking his near death conditions and ran to London. Grow up kid. Face the reality.

IK is fighting till the end, to expose people like you in the assemblies. 😜 He hasn't signed surrender and exile documents like Nawaz Sharif or like Ishaaq Dar who became witness under oath against his own relative ex-PM MNS just to save his own skin from justice. His statement under oath is still valid for MNS today and could be convicted in that case too 😆😆😆. R Maryam bibi ki faraar ki nakam Koshishon ka to pta hi hoga 😜.
If you wanna get what I was saying
"Kabhi kici PM ko munh pr lanat mar k 177 Arkan-e-Assembly ne nhn bheja h aaj tak !"
He is just making a fun out of himself by sticking to the chair right now !
And btw stop using emojis like girls you reminded me someone 🤣

Last edited:
Lol
The logic is that 177 members of National Assembly yesterday bashing him with "Go niazi Go slogan"
And kiddo you think this time Shaba and Naba let him free to roam and bark around on container ....Nahh dear they will just gon imprisoned him and maybe apply Article 6 on him as well

If you wanna what I was saying
"Kabhi kici PM ko munh pr lanat mar k 177 Arkan-e-Assembly ne nhn bheja h aaj tak !"
177 slaves and traitors, we will see who will get article 6 applied. Pakistani people will never forget and forgive traitors and slaves.

177 slaves and traitors, we will see who will get article 6 applied. Pakistani people will never forget and forgive traitors and slaves.
So on your logic more than 200 MNAs which are elected by 80% of Pakistanis are slaves and traitors and Imran Khan and his dogs are right.... Wow !
Is this election is rigged as well on which you have enjoyed 4 years of government ?
Only Imran Khan in this country is right ?
You people have no shame left !

So on your logic more than 200 MNAs which are elected by 80% of Pakistanis are slaves and traitors and Imran Khan and his dogs are right.... Wow !
Is this election is rigged as well on which you have enjoyed 4 years of government ?
No the thief and traitor Nawaz Sharif is right
The TTP commander Fazlur Rehman is right
The clever swine Zardari is right
That gay Bilawal is right

Everyone else is wrong

Lol

If you wanna get what I was saying
Tujko Mirchi lagi to men kia Karun 💥.

You doesn't make any sense. "Shaba" and "Naba" wouldn't have more than 3 months before announcing elections and IK would still be then leader of opposition at worst! Lol. No confidence vote doesn't mean his member of NA would be snubbed. And IK would have as much stake in constituting interim Govt as "Shaba" would have.

Lol
The Witch sitting here in bunny gala and controlling all the country with Witchcraft is right in your sense.
The Magic show is over kid go back to your Aukaat now your barking can't save Imran Khan !
It depicts your intellectual level and how much crappy material you have been taking in. You are kind of a person who doesn't deserve to be responded. Now attacking non-political personalities with below the belt terminologies! Lol pity on you

You don't have valid logical arguments to debate now started spitting everywhere cluelessly

Last edited:
1648816875368.png

Yes they are traitors and slaves. Do you have any shame, your leaders are puppets of US, conspiring against Pakistan with them, even dogs are better then these people, atleast dogs are loyal to their masters.

The US has provided $50 million to the opposition to buy out PTI dissidents, allies to oust IK via this NCM. $50 million is peanuts for the US

Lol
The Witch sitting here in bunny gala and controlling all the country with Witchcraft is right in your sense.
The Magic show is over kid go back to your Aukaat now your barking can't save Imran Khan !
Yeah you witnessed it personally I assume?
And mind your tongue you fag I didn't start by abusing you you're a barking dog not me

Back
Top Bottom