What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

Why IK didnt call NSC meeting on 9th of March? This is just political gimmick played by just all politicians in general. In NSC press release no where no-confidence vote is mentioned. It's just mentioned internal affairs. Why the language is not clear?

Why letter issue is highlighted when his loss is clear at no-confidence vote and just day before PTI was saying they will give surprise of MQMP staying with PTI. No one cared about this letter if IK was winning no confidence vote.

He just created hype for political gains and nothing else because he is losing. Its hard to accept loss. Establishment gave him tiny bit face saving in case they want him back for some reasons.
IK isn't as much naive, dumb and shortsighted as you might have guessed him. He played the long game, a test match. His whole plan was to fight and uncover all those b@st@rds in the process. The document was provided to the military's top brass ASAP. Then IK kept silence while observing their reactions. They just ignored and shive it under the rug hoping that it would be buried here forever. No advice to the PM or response from the military and ISI to take action against it. He knew that international and local establishment have joined their forces to commit treason against him and topple his regime.

While greedy parliamentary goons were already part of the conspiracy. So he knew a long time before that it's highly improbable that he would survive this vote of no confidence. Je delayed till last days and then broke the news of this document in front of a massive supporting crowd. Then again he checked the pulse of military's self esteem and the oath they had taken to protect the state. But they were dead long before. When people asked from ISPR and DG ISPR avoided that question so that was their confirm death certificate published publicly. Other parties were hoping to drag this matter long enough that IK losses his power and we would deny the presence of any kind of document containing threats, it was just a publicity stunt and all would be fine thereafter. But IK then smartly called cabinet meeting, made the document part of the official meeting in the cabinet. Then offered to show it in the Parliament but show Baz Sharif panicked and rejected this kind of session. And he produced it before NCS meeting and then made part of the record there too, with somewhat official response from Pakistan to the US launched.

So now all this timeline and documents are made part of elaborate record of the state and subsequent responses from the different quarters of the power. So he is able to expose and uncover all those filthy faces being part of this conspiracy against the state, whether civilians or the uniformed ones without uttering a single word. All of them have fallen into IK's trap. He was just short of saying the names of the perpetrators of this high treason during his last address to the nation. But he mentioned them as "handlers".

IK is too much unpredictable. So technically, now he has the power of firing those Generals and announce state of emergency under imminent external threats and thwart this vote of no confidence into the thin air. Then prosecute all those people under article 6 of the law or any law regarding high treason, as document is a well established fact and acknowledged by several official bodies of the state.

Or the pacifist way would be to leave them all to their fate and comeback again in office with much more unstoppable force and sweep all those traitors in a single go.

Or he might also fire Bajwa and his accomplices and appoint new ones before leaving the office.

There are lot of options he would have to choose from. And he isn't a person you can predict his moves with some accuracy.

How about this theory @PanzerKiel
Are those Generals ready to face the "Chin Music" from a World Cup winning Captain! Who never admits defeat till the last ball.

Last edited:
bosniac here, decided to register just because this crysis, followed the pdf for long time but felt the urge to express support to your current PM, very vivid and visionary person,, hope he will overcome this on behalf of best interest for Pakistani people, those kind of leaders do not grow on trees.

no disrespect meant to others Pakistani people with different political affiliations and intention to further meddle into this particular affair.

L
eys2i3x19vq81.jpg

I can't wait to hear the ISPR's releasing a new song on how Pakistani armed forces are the bravest :)
Demise is really near bro. whether IK or MNS or diesel or 10% or Bajwa it doesn't matter at all. War was already coming our way. The war in this region is inevitable as great powers (US, China) would flex their muscles through their pawns (India, Pakistan) here. It's our decision now that if we wanna get badly beaten up by China, US or India. And it could happen within a couple of years now, I have hunch that it would be anywhere prior to 2026.

GEO news is now acting as Indian News Channel operating from Pakistan ...From Shahzeeb Khanzada to Hamid Mir to Saleem akhrot ...runing after Imran Khan....
Nothing new. Now aman ki Asha would also be telecasted from here. And who made up the story of Ajmal Kassab's family and home at which channel? Does anyone remember!

Why are you quoting Indian news sources here. We know that they are celebrating the defeat of state of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. I know they are covering our dirty parliamentary politics and apparent success of the internationally sponsored coup for more hours than our own media. That's the first time they are fully celebrating our defeat since 1971. Haven't seen their electronic media that much excited and rejoicing ever before.
No one take Imran Khan seriously in this world
Imran khan = Pakistan
Only retard ones belives that
The indian media is just amusing themselves by listing to him.
The only factor on which a country survival depends is economy....Was the USSR has any less amount of nukes or ammunition ? But the economy collapse it which Imran Khan has completely destroyed of this country !

Yeah I am pretty sure mentally retarded wouldn't even now acknowledge all those achievements within a short messy period of 3.5 years, the worst the world has seen since last century while inheriting worst bankrupt Pakistan's economy in the history, with record current account deficit and record loan/interest liabilities due in the first fiscal year (blown into smithereens due to worst dartomic bomb explosion 💥)
I know no one in history has terminated shamefully like Imran Khan.
He was just planted by the establishment
He didn't know anything about economy Where the Aristotle Asad Umar Now ? His shadow cabinet ?
100 days reform ? 1 crore Nokreys ?
50 lacs homes ? GOING TO IMF is just like suicide to me ?

Last edited:
Hahaha. Sorry bro, I cannot control my laughter, because the state you mentioned is Pakistan and the organs you stated are run and control by Paksitanis.

Do you seriously think, their thinking would be as rational as you described!!
We all can dream on that this could happen in Pakistan , but it wouldn't.

I repeatedly write, here and other places including on Twitter. Pakistani system and establishment should have made the calls to Qayyum by SS and others from PMLN as a test case.
Sharifs have never denied the call. The judiciary conducted the investigations and Qayyum and CJ of LHC were removed. Why perverting the course of justice charges not brought against the corrupt Sharif brothers!! Until today no action on it!! They remained CM and PM of Pakistan and hold the office again after the fiasco.

This is enough evidence that Pakistani system and its establishment doesn;t have the capacity to implement laws even a very clear evidence exists.

See my earlier comments about FIA and their Qs to SS.

I rest my case.

Bru may tu aween gerat dilanay ki nakaam koshish karaha tha agar in pandoon nay react he karna huta tu jab pehlay ye letter dekhaya gaya tha tab na karletay 🤣

Imran khan = Pakistan
Only retard ones belives that
The indian media is just amusing themselves by listing to him.
The only factor on which a country survival depends is economy....Was the USSR has any less amount of nukes or ammunition ? But the economy collapse it which Imran Khan has completely destroyed of this country !

He was just planted by the establishment
He didn't know anything about economy Where the Aristotle Asad Umar Now ? His shadow cabinet ?
100 days reform ? 1 crore Nokreys ?
50 lacs homes ? GOING TO IMF is just like suicide to me ?
Lol
Couldn't answer logically then throwing everything randomly at me. 😂😂🤣🤣. MR and MCC kid is identified here now 👍✌️

Yup Nawaz Sharif multiple times 😜. Ditched his own faithful cabinet members MNAs and MPAs and ran out of country into Saudi Arabia. And again as a convicted, criminal, absconder, fugitive of Law Nawaz Sharif faking his near death conditions and ran to London. Grow up kid. Face the reality.

IK is fighting till the end, to expose people like you in the assemblies. 😜 He hasn't signed surrender and exile documents like Nawaz Sharif or like Ishaaq Dar who became witness under oath against his own relative ex-PM MNS just to save his own skin from justice. His statement under oath is still valid for MNS today and could be convicted in that case too 😆😆😆. R Maryam bibi ki faraar ki nakam Koshishon ka to pta hi hoga 😜.

Imran khan = Pakistan
Nope UN took him seriously so approved his movement for 15 March as global anti islamophobia day. US took him to the heart so they hired combined gang of thugs called PDM to try to undermine him. And PDM like, rul tai gay aan pr chass brhi ayi ay 🙉.

Who does take MNS the parchi master seriously or the 10%-100% Zardari ? International Donors refused to pay him donations for flood relief victims 😜. Or Maulana Gum Hawa 😉

Back
Top Bottom