What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

Good...Diplomatic niceties are usually under rated....they complement a lot to substance....I mean nothing can replace substance however if there is substance then such gestures goes a long way....

It's good that President finally did visit Pakistan....I had heard his trip was re planned couple of times due to some security concerns...Anyhow any big ticket item apart from gwadar which is on card here??

Railway and road from Gawadar to Kashgar Part of Economic Pak China Eco Corridor + Energy Progects + Lahore Orange LIne Metro Train + Rumors Defence deals

Railway and road from Gawadar to Kashgar Part of Economic Pak China Eco Corridor + Energy Progects + Lahore Orange LIne Metro Train + Rumors Defence deals
great...i am sure this will do great to economic prosperity....hopefully all this fructify with some sanity on the internal issues of security....

17 mins17 minutes ago
8 #PAF JF-17 Thunder welcome Chinese President Plane as he entered in Pakistani airspace #PakChinaFriendship

CDA79JAUkAA981c.jpg

you are right. Live shots are not clear enough. I insert picture from news
The pictures you have posted have been taken from inside the President's plane by the media, the official portrait and HD quality will be released later.

Back
Top Bottom