Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 40
Excellent, i hope Pakistan uses this as a multiplier to uplift the education and health sector. This is where I credit the Chinese vs Western aid agencies - Chinese get the job done.

I saw it in Tazara in the 70s when they build the railways from Zambia right to Dar es Salaam. I travelled on it on my journey across Zambia/Tanzania including getting derailed once. No western country was willing to finance it but Chinese stepped in to assist. One of the most beautiful train journeys i have ever taken. The railway is still there and running. The Tanzanian side is just god's window on Selous reserve let alone going through mountainous terrain.

Same right now right across southern africa. They built a 4 lane highway from Luanda to Windhoek in record 2 years - it was considered an impossible feat. In the field of telecoms and electricity infrastructure they are everywhere in Zambia, Botswana as well as Namibia. In Zambia, the 2nd most foreign currency used is not the dollar but the yuan.

This is the difference, europeans came as colonisers and after they left, they still parted funds in a colonial mentality; with chinese it is partnerships and putting infrastructure which matters. Yes, it may not be the top of the line but it works. They dont ask questions but work around the clock to move mountains.

Use this opportunity to boost start a long term strategic recovery and instill a sense of hard work, education and develop health care. I hope this opportunity is not squandered by the politicians for short term pocket lining gains.

Cheers.

It's nice to hear from an African friend who knows some hsitory of friendly interaction between China and Africa. My father also went to an African country in 1983 and worked there in two years to build a football stadium. The project was financed by an aid program of Chinese government.

Some reports saying President Xi Jinping will be conferred the country’s highest civil award, the `Nishan-e-Pakistan’ at a special investiture ceremony at the Aiwan-e-Sadr.

Shaking hands with the Kids there :smitten::pakistan::china:

Untitled.png

Some reports saying President Xi Jinping will be conferred the country’s highest civil award, the `Nishan-e-Pakistan’ at a special investiture ceremony at the Aiwan-e-Sadr.

yes he will receive it Samaa and Dunya News saying this

JF-17 ki Chinese President ko Salamai

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Good...Diplomatic niceties are usually under rated....they complement a lot to substance....I mean nothing can replace substance however if there is substance then such gestures goes a long way....

It's good that President finally did visit Pakistan....I had heard his trip was re planned couple of times due to some security concerns...Anyhow any big ticket item apart from gwadar which is on card here??

Back
Top Bottom