What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

11168466_10153246617499919_3011741809889375615_n.jpg

Plane at distance is itself in Picture, so that surely is not taking pictures. Pictures are taken from window of A1 plane.
This is the Picture that I was talking about.
bd00a2bf7b98c98.jpg
The Picture is taken from a passenger seat of the B747-400 of Air China. It clearly shows 4 JF-17s at the Port wing and one more at a distance.

Last edited:
I'm not Pakistani, but as someone who loves it and wants the best for it, very happy over the evolving Sino-Pakistani relationship and this latest influx of Chinese investment in Pakistan -- a country that has, for very long, been the country of wasted opportunities.

God bless Pakistan and its people.

Looks like Nawaz Sharif played the Punjab card on this as always. The main highway route was suppose to go through Baluchistan and KPK; then enters PMLN and changes the route to go almost entirely through Punjab.

Abhi se daal mein kaala lag raha hai scene. Goodluck to all the commissions, kickbacks and the money-making opportunities for government MNAs and MPAs that is about to come. Even Leprechauns got nothing on this!

This is the Picture that I was talking about.View attachment 216331 The Picture is taken from a passenger seat of the B747-400 of Air China. It clearly shows 4 JF-17s at the Port wing and one more at a distance.
I have mentioned it before, it's not a JF-17 in the distance but an FT-7 , dual seater, filming the occasion.

I'm not Pakistani, but as someone who loves it and wants the best for it, very happy over the evolving Sino-Pakistani relationship and this latest influx of Chinese investment in Pakistan -- a country that has, for very long, been the country of wasted opportunities.

God bless Pakistan and its people.
thank you brother.

Right Map :)

6854.jpg

Even with the right map, you can clearly see the 'highway' does not even go to Quetta or Peshawar, provincial capitals of two of the poorest provinces of Pakistan. Over 50% of that thick pink line goes through Punjab. Baluchistan and KPK will lose out in CPEC, PMLN making sure Punjab gets the lion's share of the infrastructure.

Patwaris lining up their pockets bigtime! Its about to rain $$$ in kickbacks and commissions. The parts of Pakistan (Baluchistan, KPK and FATA) that could have really used the direct route of the highway have been neglected. Goodluck to another 50yrs of dirt poor poverty to the left out Baluchis, Pathans, Hazara, etc.

Last edited:
Even with the right map, you can clearly see the 'highway' does not even go to Quetta or Peshawar, provincial capitals of two of the poorest provinces of Pakistan. Over 50% of that thick pink line goes through Punjab. Baluchistan and KPK will lose out in CPEC, PMLN making sure Punjab gets the lion's share of the infrastructure.

Patwaris lining up their pockets bigtime! Its about to rain $$$ in kickbacks and commissions. The parts of Pakistan (Baluchistan, KPK and FATA) that could have really used the direct route of the highway have been neglected. Goodluck to another 50yrs of dirt poor poverty to the left out Baluchis, Pathans, Hazara, etc.
Security situation in KPK and Baluchistan.
Think about that as well.

Back
Top Bottom