What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

As expected, patwari posts map from Wall Street Journal. I asked for OFFICIAL map from something OFFICIAL put forward by the Pakistani or Chinese government. I await your OFFICIAL map of 3-routes, I would be very happy is that is the official map, but I have not seen that in any Pakistani government handouts or promotional material.

LOL Wall Street Journal are now fools Right Last night you were teaching about Journalism now Regreting this LOLZ a typical Anti Gov Guy u are... There is no Official Map anywhere released by Gov or Chinese And Wall Street Journals are not Fools Giving this Map Inside Sources like you said deal with it now

I did not say you are pro-PMLN, I was simply expressing my general disgust. An 'achievement' of this sort without 'vision' is slated for mediocre results. The current route goes through areas of Punjab so close to the Indian border, do you think it is wise to build such a strategic economic corridor with so much $$$ on the line barely few kilometers from India's prying eyes? They can monitor everything, they have drones too. Another thing, any hostilities and the 'economic corridor' will be paralyzed.

This is a massive opportunity utterly wasted due to greed to line pockets. If anyone ever takes a trip to Baluchistan, it is heart breaking and tears one's eyes. That place looks like the bottom sh*thole of the planet worse than Africa. I was fuming looking at the condition of people there. This CPEC would have turned around Baluchistan, FATA and KPK fortunes and provided the very development needed to quell insurgencies, etc.

Alas! another blunder in the list of blunders of Pakistani history..

The other side is Afghanistan Bro! If i had to choose between making a road near India and Afghanistan, i would choose India!. Simple common sense, Afghanistan is deep trouble. Besides i don't think their "monitoring" is not going to be any effective, what can they possibly achieve with that? we not building a military base. Its a road :).

I won't call this an opportunity "missed". It is still there, we just need to build the road :). And Baluchistan is still going to benefit from it. To put things simply, Gawadar has the potential to become another Karachi. Try comparing Karachi with the rest of Sindh. You will get the idea, people from all over the country come to Karachi for business/jobs. Gawadar is slowly going to take the same shape. Baluchis from all over Baluchistan can just go to Gawadar to find jobs, instead of Karachi. That already improves the troubled situation of Baluchistan (albeit slowly!). KP is the only one left out, but they can solve the problem by creating the road :)

By the way, Karachi was not developed with a vision either. It was just developed :)

CDBv1BjUMAIlXU2.jpg

CDBwXNNWIAAJfZy.jpg

CDBwXWkWIAAwWyl.jpg

CDBwXahW8AAuQyl.jpg

The other side is Afghanistan Bro! If i had to choose between making a road near India and Afghanistan, i would choose India!. Simple common sense, Afghanistan is deep trouble. Besides i don't think their "monitoring" is not going to be any effective, what can they possibly achieve with that? we not building a military base. Its a road :).

I won't call this an opportunity "missed". It is still there, we just need to build the road :). And Baluchistan is still going to benefit from it. To put things simply, Gawadar has the potential to become another Karachi. Try comparing Karachi with the rest of Sindh. You will get the idea, people from all over the country come to Karachi for business/jobs. Gawadar is slowly going to take the same shape. Baluchis from all over Baluchistan can just go to Gawadar to find jobs, instead of Karachi. That already improves the troubled situation of Baluchistan (albeit slowly!). KP is the only one left out, but they can solve the problem by creating the road :)

By the way, Karachi was not developed with a vision either. It was just developed :)

Stop it This guy is So Ignorant no need to reply him

A very over simplified take on the whole Gwadar thing but I do hope that comes through. As for the route being near India, I look at it this way, neither Afghanistan nor Taliban have tanks, fighter jets, etc while India does. Safer being closer to Afghanistan than India if seen from that point of view. Yes, it is a road, and roads are the first casualties of hostilities.

Anyways, as I stated before, I will be more than happy if Baluchistan, FATA and KPK benefit from CPEC, they need it more than any other part of the country.

Karachi's development cannot be compared with that of Gwadar since at the time it was the only port city of Pakistan.

Let's hope your optimism leads to changes on the ground.

LOL Wall Street Journal are now fools Right Last night you were teaching about Journalism now Regreting this LOLZ a typical Anti Gov Guy u are... There is no Official Map anywhere released by Gov or Chinese And Wall Street Journals are not Fools Giving this Map Inside Sources like you said deal with it now

I did NOT say they are fools, I simply stated that it is NOT AN OFFICIAL MAP. Sorry patwari, I cannot babysit you through English language. The issue of PMLN using tax payer money for advertisement campaign against PTI and PAT which you and I argued about in a different thread was backed up by OFFICIAL documents obtained by the news website. Here, you just admitted yourself there is 'no official map' which means Wall Street Journal is using hear-say to come up with that map even if their intentions are right. Do you need tutoring to understand the difference between these two situations?

I did NOT say they are fools, I simply stated that it is NOT AN OFFICIAL MAP. Sorry patwari, I cannot babysit you through English language.

Read my post again POTIAN loser with open eyes and use Glasses too there is NO Official Map by Gov... Siraj Ul Haq and Many Other parties were against and protesting the same issue that the Route is in Punjab Why are they quiet now cause they know now the map is of three routes
Here is another map
10830708_865464100163120_2543214717647957729_o.png

I did NOT say they are fools, I simply stated that it is NOT AN OFFICIAL MAP. Sorry patwari, I cannot babysit you through English language. The issue of PMLN using tax payer money for advertisement campaign against PTI and PAT which you and I argued about in a different thread was backed up by OFFICIAL documents obtained by the news website. Here, you just admitted yourself there is 'no official map' which means Wall Street Journal is using hear-say to come up with that map even if their intentions are right. Do you need tutoring to understand the difference between these two situations?

Official Document yeah right A News Reporter Official Document

Read my post again POTIAN loser with open eyes and use Glasses too there is NO Official Map by Gov... Siraj Ul Haq and Many Other parties were against and protesting the same issue that the Route is in Punjab Why are they quiet now cause they know now the map is of three routes
Here is another map
10830708_865464100163120_2543214717647957729_o.png

Official Document yeah right A News Reporter Official Document

I hope it turns out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom