What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortune telling is Haram a great sin but for Pakistanis anything that suites their interest is permissible.

I think there is different between prediction and future unseen knowledge blessed to Awlia Allah [Friends of Allah] by Allah.

It is no surprise why many Awlia Allah provides similar signs regarding Pakistan and New Delhi. It is as if they are almost the same, even though the future unseen knowledge revealed to Awlia Allah in past eras but not in similar timeline. Either this is coincidence or indeed they are Awlia Allah. They didn't promote new religion or anything that carries extension of Holy Qur'an and Hadiths which the finality of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) remains intact even today asides from Ahmedya sect which that religion is not intended for revealing the grand designs; rather that was intended to promote new religion; certain ideology that clashes with the original Islam as well as defies the finality of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

They, Awlia Allah, were revealed the future designs from Allah. After all, they were chosen; Awlia Allah - very closer to Allah in term of spirituality and more, Allahu Alim. We may not understand this kind of concept because in today where the majority of Muslim have limited knowledge of Islam; hence they are confused which is understandable.

Fortune-Telling in Islam
Fortune-telling is the belief that some people possess the ability of telling
other people what will happen to them in the future by using magical or mystical
methods. These rulings also apply to people who claim knowledge of the unseen,
such as geomancers, palmists, shell-diviners, etc.

A fortune-teller uses devils who eavesdrop in the Heavens; Allah says in the
Qur'an: 'Shall I inform you (O people!) Upon whom the devils) descend' They
descend on every lying, sinful person. Who lends an ear (to the devils and they
pour what they may have heard of the Unseen from the angels), and most of them
are liars.' (26:221-223)

This knowledge of what the angels may have said is then passed to the people who
are often prepared to believe what the fortune-teller says. The problem is that
what people believe is true, has been embellished or changed, omitting the
truth.

Fortune-telling is considered 'Shirk Akbar' (the major and serious form of
polytheism) for two reasons. First, it implies the acquisition of knowledge of
the Unseen, which is unique to Allah, (alone). 'Say: 'None in the Heaven and the
Earth knows the Ghaib (unseen) except Allah, nor can they perceive when they
shall be resurrected.' (Qur?an 27: 65).

This means that any one who believes that he possesses such knowledge is
certainly claiming the acquisition of a Divine attribute that Allah (alone)
possesses. Second, it involves using devils and holding fast to them, a ritual
that can only be perfected when the performer is in complete submission to that
damned species. This is a form of polytheism.

Magic and Fortune-Telling

sadly people forget this. They do biggest kind of shirk by believing such nonsense. fortune telling is totally haram. sadly people in pakistan read the quran but hardly 1% ever read what is written in it. hence have no understanding.

I think there is different between prediction and future unseen knowledge blessed to Awlia Allah [Friends of Allah] by Allah.

It is no surprise why many Awlia Allah provides similar signs regarding Pakistan and New Delhi. It is as if they are almost the same, even though the future unseen knowledge revealed to Awlia Allah in past eras but not in similar timeline. Either this is coincidence or indeed they are Awlia Allah. They didn't promote new religion or anything that carries extension of Holy Qur'an and Hadiths which the finality of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) remains intact even today asides from Ahmedya sect which that religion is not intended for revealing the grand designs; rather that was intended to promote new religion; certain ideology that clashes with the original Islam as well as defies the finality of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

They, Awlia Allah, were revealed the future designs from Allah. After all, they were chosen; Awlia Allah - very closer to Allah in term of spirituality and more, Allahu Alim. We may not understand this kind of concept because in today where the majority of Muslim have limited knowledge of Islam; hence they are confused which is understandable.
No body knows the future things off future told to us by RASOOL SAW were told him by ALLAH things which ALLAH told him he told us pious people can have true dreams and an idea but nothing for sure only things told by RASOOL SAW are for sure those are found in HADEES

No body knows the future things off future told to us by RASOOL SAW were told him by ALLAH things which ALLAH told him he told us pious people can have true dreams and an idea but nothing for sure only things told by RASOOL SAW are for sure those are found in HADEES

Allah can tell whoever Allah wants. Prophethood is the example of revealation of Guidance book and more while Awlia Allah is the example of deciphering hidden knowledge; future unseen knowledge if you will, by the help of Allah.

Inspiration comes from somewhere and somewhere is the only source, in other word, Allah.

There is many ways Allah send message about future events that applies in certain cases. In my family, someone in our family get futuristic dream that somebody in our family is going to die; exactly where and how, but that is revealed in future in unknown days. Futuristic dream always has been true in our family, and trust me, this kind of dream is not what you want, but at the end, it is upto Allah.

Allah sends hope, inspiration, dreams about future and many more and Allah always will. Prophethood ends with guidance, but not those as i have laid the examples above, Allahu Alim.

Not just Muslim Awlia Allah, but also, non-Muslim were revealed the future unseen knowledge as well.

You should research when it comes to brain. Tinniest size of brain, yet somewhere in some of portion where it is locked; waiting to be unlocked to discover the spiritual dimension of knowledge that is unheard and unsual to the world, and that can happen with the help of Allah. After all, Allah did create a tiny portion size of brain that is responsible for amazing discoveries, inventions, and many more.

Last edited:
sadly people forget this. They do biggest kind of shirk by believing such nonsense. fortune telling is totally haram. sadly people in pakistan read the quran but hardly 1% ever read what is written in it. hence have no understanding.

There are Hadith where prophet Muhammad SAWW himself said lots of things about future. Can you explain in which category they comes in?

There is difference between Palmists and Astrology which tells you about your future, and some spiritual story which is pretty general in nature.

There are Hadith where prophet Muhammad SAWW himself said lots of things about future. Can you explain in which category they comes in?

There is difference between Palmists and Astrology which tells you about your future, and some spiritual story which is pretty general in nature.

he is the prophet and he clearly used to say Gabriel came down and told me this & told me that.

IF even he knew everything about the future why didn't he know if Uthman R.A was killed or not in his baya tou ridwhan? or why did he doubt his wife when munafiq accused her of zina?

please explain. why did he not warn ALI R.A, HUSSAIN (R.A) or HASSAN (R.A) of yazid?

GHAIB ILAM is with Allah only.

Last edited:
Dandewali Sarkar? Abhi wali sarkar ke pass Danda nahi hai kya? :o::o:

Danday Wali Sakar sounds like dictator who will be strict to bad elements but enjoin the good only that is beneficial to the society and the nation. However, according to OP's article, he will punish bad elements in the society and bring good elements in the society and straighten out not just Pakistan, but also, Greater Pakistan that includes India. Not to cause offense, but that is actually good news considering that is the day the corruption/criminal/bad elements activities will end once and for all, Allahu Alim.

Danday Wali Sarkar is good news for Pakistan and India [Greater Pakistan]. So, rejoice, Alhamdu Lillah!

Danday Wali Sakar sounds like dictator who will be strict to bad elements but enjoin the good only that is beneficial to the society and the nation. However, according to OP's article, he will punish bad elements in the society and bring good elements in the society and straighten out not just Pakistan, but also, Greater Pakistan that includes India. Not to cause offense, but that is actually good news considering that is the day the corruption/criminal/bad elements activities will end once and for all, Allahu Alim.

Danday Wali Sarkar is good news for Pakistan and India [Greater Pakistan]. So, rejoice, Alhamdu Lillah!
bas-kar-yaar-thumb.jpg

Had good laugh a
Predictions' Part of Above Article is translated below:

Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi said on 28 December, 1979 that Russian army will go back after losing from Afghanistan. After Russian defeat and division, American superiority & superpower era will be short. America has 50 States and it will be divided into 50 States. Independence movement in Poland was on peak in those days. Dr. Sahib said, Poland will not get freedom now but due to afghan resistance, Poland and Eastern Europe will get freedom. Kabul is an ant who will swarm up inside trunk of Russian elephant and make it fall. After Russian defeat and splitting, Resistant Mujahideen govt. will not be established. Combined Governments of fighters and non-fighters elements will remain in Afghanistan until the Govt. of ‘Danday Wali Sarkar (Patriot Nationalist)’ will be established in Pakistan. They will establish Islamic regime in Afghanistan replacing previous Govt. then they will also approach to central Asian Islamic countries.

Dr. Sahib told “Pakistan will become superpower one day” but before this extreme disaster will occur in Pakistan. Law and Govt. will disappear from country. Killings and destruction will become routine things, murderers will kill anybody. No case will be entered. Whole country will be in lawlessness situation. but “Danday Wali Sarkar” will establish Govt.’s writ in days. This ‘Sarkar’ will not get foreign aid, they will successfully run the system by using country’s resources and by bringing back the money of looters. They will seal borders and they will control media. Foreign interference will be finished in Pakistan. Said ‘Sarkar’ will work (hang) more and talk less. They will eradicate money looter and corrupts/traitors. There will be peace, stability and rule of law in Pakistan. There will be justice everywhere. And mosques will not give different Azan (i.e. Harmony in different Sects). But before appearance of this ‘Danday Wali Sarkar’, parliament will become fish-market. Prime ministers keep on changing. Political bargaining will be on peak. Kashmir will become some sought of sovereign state that will swing its affiliation between Pakistan and India. At last ‘Danday Wali Sarkar’ will finally affiliate Kashmir with Pakistan. New Government of Pakistan will manage Afghan matters according to Pakistan’s interests . To finish Indian interference in this region, "Danday Wali Sarkar" will do successful war with India. Pakistani flag will hoist on Red Fort India. But due to international pressure Pakistan will leave Delhi but Ajmer Sharif and Bathinda will become part of Pakistan. After first war, there will be Pakistan supportive Sikh Khalisa govt. in Indian Punjab whose existence will depend on Pakistan’s”Danday Wali Sarkar”. In south India, Muslims, low cast nations and other minorities will unite and make a new independent state. South Indian Hindus will do extreme cruelty and tyranny on U.P.’s Muslims. Pakistan’s "Dande Wali Sarkar" will do another war with India. After which Indian govt. and state will be finished forever from universe.
Dr. Sahib also told about the deaths/end of rules of Nehru family and Bhutto family. Whatever he said about Iran, Iraq and Sadam Hussain, it has already become true.
Dr. Sahib said, democratic governments will end from the world . Non-democratic governments will come in America and Europe. In Middle East, a great empire will be established which will finish Israel finally.
Dr. Sahib repeatedly said, Pakistan will remain and patriotic nationalists will become its inheritors who will implement Zia’s peace policy in this region....As Iqbal rightly said

Allama Iqbal's couplet from Book Armaghan-e-Hijaz
(Poem: Hazrat-e-Insan, See Here)

The Nature’s veil is translucent if one is willing to see:
Far too visible are the angel’s faint smiles.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

^ predictions
Had good laugh after long time.... you are amazing.... always thinking about killing others.... while your own country is in such situation!!! Bravo...

Think about education, science, business and peace.

Tune aaj keya piya!!! Sharab to bilkul nehi... either ganja or heroine!!! Am I RIGHT?

Reactions: zip
he is the prophet and he clearly used to say Gabriel came down and told me this & told me that.

IF even he knew everything about the future why didn't he know if Uthman R.A was killed or not in his baya tou ridwhan? or why did he doubt his wife when munafiq accused her of zina?

please explain. why did he not warn ALI R.A, HUSSAIN (R.A) or HASSAN (R.A) of yazid?

GHAIB ILAM is with Allah only.

no Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) didn't had Ghaib Illam, It was only Allah, through Jibrael who was telling him everything. I think that ends up the story about "Whys" even I do disagree with lots of points. But again why to discuss those points when majorily we both are same page.

Same way, Allah told Prophet Muhammad (SAWW), he also said to many "Awllia's" about future. period.

Had good laugh a

Had good laugh after long time.... you are amazing.... always thinking about killing others.... while your own country is in such situation!!! Bravo...

Think about education, science, business and peace.

Tune aaj keya piya!!! Sharab to bilkul nehi... either ganja or heroine!!! Am I RIGHT?

Talking about divine [future unseen knowledge reveal by Allah] while in the same breath with alcohol and drug as sort of your comeback for furthering your comic talk?

no Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) didn't had Ghaib Illam, It was only Allah, through Jibrael who was telling him everything. I think that ends up the story about "Whys" even I do disagree with lots of points. But again why to discuss those points when majorily we both are same page.

Same way, Allah told Prophet Muhammad (SAWW), he also said to many "Awllia's" about future. period.

putting Awlia and prophet on the same level is totally wrong. how do these so called Awlia's recieve ilam? does Jibrael come down to them? or Allah speaks directly to them?

Reactions: zip
putting Awlia and prophet on the same level is totally wrong. how do these so called Awlia's recieve ilam? does Jibrael come down to them? or Allah speaks directly to them?

Yes, Awlia are pretty low when comparing with Prophet Muhammad (SAWW), but Frankly I am not sure, but what I heard from others, it's Jibrael comes, but it's not like wahee, neither it hold much ground for whole common people (I am still gathering proves about it, issne yeh kaha ussne woh kaha).

I am on start on this, can only answer you when my self see something, My friend recently become spiritual and tells me things of his sheikhs. But I don't accept or refute until I see it myself.

Ps: You also need evidence on refutes as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom