What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu rajas were great and powerful back then as well and no one envisaged them being ransacked by the likes of Mahmud Ghazni and Ghori. Whats makes you think it can't and won't be done again?
dfdfxy3.jpg

Who cares!I don't want to hurt anyone's religious feelings here.Also how did my religion come into picture?
I was merely making fun of this clown.

This person you call clown is a saint in the eyes of many muslims. don't try and act oblivious. I can also refer to your animal gods with derogatory names. But I'm going to avoid it. Leave it at that. You might want a huge troll fight but lets not shall we.

Self delete------

This person you call clown is a saint in the eyes of many muslims. don't try and act oblivious. I can also refer to your animal gods with derogatory names. But I'm going to avoid it. Leave it at that. You might want a huge troll fight but lets not shall we.
It's time they stop calling him a saint.Looks like he lost his marbles.
I wouldn't care if you call some sadhus with names but in another thread(if the mods permit).

It must be the "Dhandhe wali Sarkar" .

Hoisting Pakistani flag on red fort .......... too much Brain Farts....................must be the famous Pindi Chanaa.

Lol.............................

Only one question where is the industrial capacity for war going to come from?In the old days the central asians could get on horses and go on marauding but now its a joke.

Only one question where is the industrial capacity for war going to come from?In the old days the central asians could get on horses and go on marauding but now its a joke.

Dr. Sahib told, “Pakistan will become superpower one day” :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

"danday wali sarkar" Thats a very serious way of taking point across..
Mullahs have been showing such green gardens for decades to Jahil awams and indirectly creating excuses for incompetent morons to continue loot and steal the country..

not amused!

Hindu rajas were great and powerful back then as well and no one envisaged them being ransacked by the likes of Mahmud Ghazni and Ghori. Whats makes you think it can't and won't be done again?

Not sure how much these Ghoris and Ghaznis benefited the people of the region, they mainly came to loot and rebuild their Kabul/Ghazni/Kandahar etc!

Dr. Sahib told, “Pakistan will become superpower one day” :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Welll talking about population factor, it has about 200 million now only 100 short of america the only superpower. So it has population factor for it. But coming on resources, infra development, corporate sector, Entrepreneurship culture, spending power only an idiot will say it will a power of any kind.

ALLAH has a sunnat if any of the Qoum D-Rail from what ALLAH has ordered ALLAH will destroy that nation and will bring the new nation at its place ............ and for Pakistan keep the d-railing at one side we still couldn`t decide in 65 years either Pakistan came into being on the name of Islam or we are just another secular country like others(debate shows on different channles are proof)...so i won`t be surprize if Pakistan does not exist in next few years on the map of this world.....we were to supposed to be leaders of muslims ummah but look at us ... we are baggers of baggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom