What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly, these are not 'PREDICTIONS' as some are tagging it. Its just a peek by a mere mortal on Allah's grand designs, by the will of Allah.

And surely Allah shows to anyone, anything, he chooses to show!

May be the next thing this guy should have seen was the padded walls of his cell in a mental asylum :lol:

Predictions, graves, saints .. etc etc etc ....

IT is because of these things that we are in a state that we are.

These things have NO plane in our lives and religion AT ALL.

Please abstain from such threads in future.

Young people in other countries are working hard in science and technology.

Meanwhile, these people sit at home and fantasize that everything will happen magically by prophecies.

The ONLY thing Pakistan desperately requires is 1 good Honest Lion Hearted Leader, and all that the author has written is most certainly possible. The author precisely makes a point that first, and very soon such a leader will emerge in Pakistan.

While this doctor is little known in Pakistan, the likes of Ashfaaq Ahmed, Qudratullah Shahad, and Mumtaz mufti have all written about these events one way or another. And mind you they are all literary heavy weights of Pakistan. Allama Iqbal has also written on the same lines. So I don't find it unbelievable. In fact, an acute scrutiny of the present geo political scenario will only compliment these writings.

Believe it if you want to, don't believe it if you don't. These events will definitely take place.

Zamana Aya Hai Behijabi Ka, Aam Didar-e-Yar Ho Ga
Sakoot Tha Parda Dar Jis Ka, Woh Raaz Ab Ashkar Ho Ga

Guzar Gya Ab Woh Dor Saqi Ke Chup Ke Peete The Peene Wale
Bane Ga Sara Jahan Maikhana, Har Koi Bada Khwar Ho Ga

Suna Diya Gosh-e-Muntazir Ko Hijaz Ki Khamshi Ne Akhir
Jo Ehad Sehraiyon Se Bandha Gya Tha, Phir Ustawar Ho Ga

Nikl Ke Sehra Se Jis Ne Roma Ki Saltanat Ko Ulat Diya Tha
Suna Hai Ye Qudsiyon Se Main Ne, Woh Sher Phir Hoshyar Ho Ga

Kiya Mera Tazkara Jo Saqi Ne Badah Khawaron Ki Anjuman Mein
To Peer-e-Maikhana Sun Ke Kehne Laga Ke Munh Phat Hai, Khuwar Ho Ga

Diyar-e-Maghrib Ke Rehne Walo ! Khuda Ki Basti Dukan Nahin Hai
Khara Jise Tum Samajh Rahe Ho, Woh Ab Zr-e-Kam Ayaar Ho Ga

Excerpts from 'March 1907' by Allama Iqbal (RUA)

Sir, Did he predict Bangladesh as well
?

It only helps the "cause" when you and guys laugh. Thanks for supporting this cause anyway.

I don't know Dr. Zazir Ahmed Qureshi but I know somebody who's sayings are relegion to us and he has told the same some 1400 years ago. Good luck with your laughs :)

Sir, Did he predict Bangladesh as well
?
Most probably that would be like this:
Dandey wali Sarkar would invade the India & wipe out the bharti army.They would annex Bangladesh & would liberate the Bangladeshis from the rule of indian stooges.
They would wipe out West Bengal from the universe & possibly even from the parallel universe if any.

Dandey wali Sarkar would invade the India & wipe out the
bharti army.They would annex Bangladesh & would liberate the Bangladeshis from the rule of indian stooges.
They would wipe out West Bengal from the universe & possibly even from the parallel universe if any.

I meant the Creation of Bangladesh In 1971 ?

Dandey wali Sarkar would invade the India & wipe out the bharti army.They would annex Bangladesh & would liberate the Bangladeshis from the rule of indian stooges.

Watch it, you're being insolent here, no one knows for certain who a man of God is and who isn't. Take heed and stop behaving like an imbecile. Alot can also be said about your religion as well, but I'm going to exercise refrain for now.

It only helps the "cause" when you and guys laugh. Thanks for supporting this cause anyway.

I don't know Dr. Zazir Ahmed Qureshi but I know somebody who's sayings are relegion to us and he has told the same some 1400 years ago. Good luck with your laughs :)

So this Qurashi dude just repeated the 1400 year old hearsay to try and gain some cheap popularity ?? Figures..

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Watch it, you're being insolent here, no one knows for certain who a man of God is and who isn't. Take heed and stop behaving like an imbecile. Alot can also be said about your religion as well, but I'm going to exercise refrain for now.

Religion?? Where did that come from??

btw, did this enlightened piece have any views on terrorism, Amarika etc etc..??

So this Qurashi dude just repeated the 1400 year old hearsay to try and gain some cheap popularity ?? Figures..

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Religion?? Where did that come from??

btw, did this enlightened piece have any views on terrorism, Amarika etc etc..??

There are in numerous sayings of Hazrat Mohammed PBUH in this connection. Now kindly shut your crap. Don't be a smart *** and pretend that your not trying to incite our sentiments. If you have serious questions, you are welcome to ask butt the moment your attitude becomes insulting, its not going to be tolerated.

Relax guys! 2012 is the year the world ends! It's been predicted by the Mayas, the Toltec, scriptures, and so on. There will be no Taliban left too, and that's good news! :yahoo:

Off to the beer bar! (I'm gonna miss my beer after 2012. Sheeesh!)

Cheers!

Hindu rajas were great and powerful back then as well and no one envisaged them being ransacked by the likes of Mahmud Ghazni and Ghori. Whats makes you think it can't and won't be done again?

Who cares!I don't want to hurt anyone's religious feelings here.Also how did my religion come into picture?
I was merely making fun of this clown.

Hindu rajas were great and powerful back then as well and no one envisaged them being ransacked by the likes of Mahmud Ghazni and Ghori. Whats makes you think it can't and won't be done again?

nuke.jpg

mushroom cloud...:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom