What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLAH has a sunnat if any of the Qoum D-Rail from what ALLAH has ordered ALLAH will destroy that nation and will bring the new nation at its place ............ and for Pakistan keep the d-railing at one side we still couldn`t decide in 65 years either Pakistan came into being on the name of Islam or we are just another secular country like others(debate shows on different channles are proof)...so i won`t be surprize if Pakistan does not exist in next few years on the map of this world.....we were to supposed to be leaders of muslims ummah but look at us ... we are baggers of baggers

typical mullah bakwas..let me tell you what is derailing Pakistan...the obsession to strive perfection beyond logical ends is driving the society into destruction...

Pakistani flag will hoist on Red Fort India. But due to international pressure Pakistan will leave Delhi but Ajmer Sharif and Bathinda will become part of Pakistan.Pakistan’s "Dande Wali Sarkar" will do another war with India. After which Indian govt. and state will be finished forever from universe.

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

What utter crap! Shades of Zaid Hamid, what?! :lol: How come there are so many idiots in this world? :whistle: Jeeez!

well whatever it says... it is very familiar to me. as many oliya and ALLAH wale log have been saying such things for many years. there is nothing new. i know its hard for indians to swallow. but time will tell what happnes. kher INSHALLAH . peace !!!

Somebody has dug out an year old thread to troll Pakistanis . :rofl:

:D,

Some predictions about Pakistan has been coming true, there are some more in the future - which seem to be on track to be coming true by estimating what's happening on the ground and current situation in Pakistan, but this "Pakistan SUPERPOWER" is stretching things a wee bit beyond human imagination and predictions. :D "

"DANDEWALI Sarkar" - is that the Taliban sarkar with it's Shariah imposed in Pakistan :D

A super power can be in many forms.

THIS SPIRITUAL LEADER could be talking in riddles/poems etc.

pakistan might be a religous super power in the islamic world leader of shari law etc in 21st century .

NOT THE SUPER POWERS WE THINK WITH TRILLION GDP AIRCRAFT CARRIERS NUKE SUBS AND SYYCRAPERS AND FERRARIS AND BILLIONAIRE INDUSTRLISTS.

It's as posssible as an hindu start eating cow matta :rofl:

also possible the other way, when the likes of you start eating pigs.....

no offence, you started provoking it unnecessarily.

please use logical answers and refrain from saying offensive of other religions.

i hope you are aware of forum rules. surprisingly MODS allow you to do so.

Don't know if it will happen or not but events which our Prophet (P.B.U.H) told the Muslims about are already taking place & the worse & the good is yet to come.

Fortune-Telling in Islam
Fortune-telling is the belief that some people possess the ability of telling
other people what will happen to them in the future by using magical or mystical
methods. These rulings also apply to people who claim knowledge of the unseen,
such as geomancers, palmists, shell-diviners, etc.

A fortune-teller uses devils who eavesdrop in the Heavens; Allah says in the
Qur'an: 'Shall I inform you (O people!) Upon whom the devils) descend' They
descend on every lying, sinful person. Who lends an ear (to the devils and they
pour what they may have heard of the Unseen from the angels), and most of them
are liars.' (26:221-223)

This knowledge of what the angels may have said is then passed to the people who
are often prepared to believe what the fortune-teller says. The problem is that
what people believe is true, has been embellished or changed, omitting the
truth.

Fortune-telling is considered 'Shirk Akbar' (the major and serious form of
polytheism) for two reasons. First, it implies the acquisition of knowledge of
the Unseen, which is unique to Allah, (alone). 'Say: 'None in the Heaven and the
Earth knows the Ghaib (unseen) except Allah, nor can they perceive when they
shall be resurrected.' (Qur?an 27: 65).

This means that any one who believes that he possesses such knowledge is
certainly claiming the acquisition of a Divine attribute that Allah (alone)
possesses. Second, it involves using devils and holding fast to them, a ritual
that can only be perfected when the performer is in complete submission to that
damned species. This is a form of polytheism.

http://www.islamawareness.net/BlackMagic/fortune.html

Here's my 2 pennies.

I had an uncle who died recently, he was a sufi and had a bunch of murids. He told me face to face that a great war will come between India and Pakistan, and Pakistan will win but there will be many deaths. His exact words were that the Pakistani flag will fly over the red fort in Delhi. Take this how you will.

I know a lot of this predictions is mumbo jumbo; but you really have to check their track record. For example there was a very famous and accurate one in America called Casey ( I think..), who's predictions have a good reputation.

Here's my 2 pennies.

I had an uncle who died recently, he was a sufi and had a bunch of murids. He told me face to face that a great war will come between India and Pakistan, and Pakistan will win but there will be many deaths. His exact words were that the Pakistani flag will fly over the red fort in Delhi. Take this how you will.

I know a lot of this predictions is mumbo jumbo; but you really have to check their track record. For example there was a very famous and accurate one in America called Casey ( I think..), who's predictions have a good reputation.

What is it going to take Pakistani people to realize that Pakistan is at greater war currently with insurgencies and terrorism than Pakistan probably ever, ever, ever, ever will be with India! Even the military has realized now that India is not Pakistan's number 1 enemy. What's gonna happen in next 50 to 100 years, we don't know that, maybe there will be a war with india, maybe not but right not that shouldnt matter. What should matter right now is that India is not a present threat, TTP, BLA and corrupt politicians are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom