What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed danday wali sarkar thread. how can I miss this thread .... lol shupa dupa power ....

Danday Wali Sakar sounds like dictator who will be strict to bad elements but enjoin the good only that is beneficial to the society and the nation. However, according to OP's article, he will punish bad elements in the society and bring good elements in the society and straighten out not just Pakistan, but also, Greater Pakistan that includes India. Not to cause offense, but that is actually good news considering that is the day the corruption/criminal/bad elements activities will end once and for all, Allahu Alim.

Danday Wali Sarkar is good news for Pakistan and India [Greater Pakistan]. So, rejoice, Alhamdu Lillah!
Good news for India ???? in your dreams ... We don't want our country messed up...If you believe in this I don't have problem. .. neither I do care... you are far from reality. ..

Last edited:
Here's my 2 pennies.

I had an uncle who died recently, he was a sufi and had a bunch of murids. He told me face to face that a great war will come between India and Pakistan, and Pakistan will win but there will be many deaths. His exact words were that the Pakistani flag will fly over the red fort in Delhi. Take this how you will.

I know a lot of this predictions is mumbo jumbo; but you really have to check their track record. For example there was a very famous and accurate one in America called Casey ( I think..), who's predictions have a good reputation.
congrats for your victory. .. I am predicting pakistan will concur Mars ....

I have been regular on PDF from 2010 but missed this thread..................

There are many verses in the Holy Quran in which there is mentioned or reference to I'lm-i-Ghayb (The Knowledge of Unseen). It is clear from these verses that this I'lm-i-Ghayb pertain and belong to Almighty Allah alone.
The following verses of the Holy Quran corroborates this proposition:-

A. "With Him are the Keys of the Unseen; the treasure that none knows but He." 9

B. "I know the secrets of the heaven and earth." 10

C. "Say: O Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)! The Unseen isfor Allah". 11

D. "The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is asked todeclare: Say, I tell you not that the Treasures of Allah are with me, nor do know on my own, what is hidden (In the Unseen)." 12

From these verses, it is learnt that the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lm-i-Ghayb) belongs as His most exclusive supreme prerogative to Allah the Almighty. None on his own, can know the Unseen (Ghayb) unless bestowed by Almighty Allah as a grace (and not as a matter of right to claim).

A little probe into these verses would reveal that while even the minutest part of the Ghayb remains in the Divine Authority, it is not to be said anywhere that Allah the Almighty does not grant this knowledge even to anyone among his servants nor that the treasure of the Ghayb remain un-bestowed and unshared by anyone else. This the prime point of consideration on which the Ummah must devote thoughtful attention to avoid any pitfalls in assuming or imbibing any self-founded notions of I'lm-i-Ghayb.

This point is stressed again and again in the Holy Quran:

A. "He (Allah the Almighty) alone is the Knower of the Unseen; He does not make anyone acquainted with the mysteries except the apostle whom He has chosen." 13

B. "Allah will not disclose to you the secret of the unknown, but He chooses of His apostles whom He pleases." 14

9. Surah An'am: Verse 59

10. Surah Baqarah: Verse 33

11. Surah Yunus: Verse 20

12. Surah Hud: Verse 31

13. Surah Jinn: Verse 26

Note ; munafiq accusing the mother of the believer and prophet remain quite because he knew what is right and what is wrong and their is ayat in holy quran says believer men is for believer women and bad men is for bad women so their no doubt about the character of the mother of the believer.
Allah has given such a honor to prophet saw that in namaaz Allah sends wahi with gibrail telling him to remove the sandal and companion Also do that , after namaaz prophet saw ask companion why did u remove your sandal they said we were immitating you then prophet saw said there was a filt in my sandal so Allah wants me to remove the sandal.
Imagine Allah who don't want any filt in prophet saw sandal will let come any filt come near prophet saw house it was just a test for the believer .

quote="ice_man, post: 6034109, member: 18628"]he is the prophet and he clearly used to say Gabriel came down and told me this & told me that.

IF even he knew everything about the future why didn't he know if Uthman R.A was killed or not in his baya tou ridwhan? or why did he doubt his wife when munafiq accused her of zina?

please explain. why did he not warn ALI R.A, HUSSAIN (R.A) or HASSAN (R.A) of yazid?

GHAIB ILAM is with Allah only.[/quote]

There are many verses in the Holy Quran in which there is mentioned or reference to I'lm-i-Ghayb (The Knowledge of Unseen). It is clear from these verses that this I'lm-i-Ghayb pertain and belong to Almighty Allah alone.
The following verses of the Holy Quran corroborates this proposition:-

A. "With Him are the Keys of the Unseen; the treasure that none knows but He." 9

B. "I know the secrets of the heaven and earth." 10

C. "Say: O Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)! The Unseen isfor Allah". 11

D. "The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is asked todeclare: Say, I tell you not that the Treasures of Allah are with me, nor do know on my own, what is hidden (In the Unseen)." 12

From these verses, it is learnt that the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lm-i-Ghayb) belongs as His most exclusive supreme prerogative to Allah the Almighty. None on his own, can know the Unseen (Ghayb) unless bestowed by Almighty Allah as a grace (and not as a matter of right to claim).

A little probe into these verses would reveal that while even the minutest part of the Ghayb remains in the Divine Authority, it is not to be said anywhere that Allah the Almighty does not grant this knowledge even to anyone among his servants nor that the treasure of the Ghayb remain un-bestowed and unshared by anyone else. This the prime point of consideration on which the Ummah must devote thoughtful attention to avoid any pitfalls in assuming or imbibing any self-founded notions of I'lm-i-Ghayb.

This point is stressed again and again in the Holy Quran:

A. "He (Allah the Almighty) alone is the Knower of the Unseen; He does not make anyone acquainted with the mysteries except the apostle whom He has chosen." 13

B. "Allah will not disclose to you the secret of the unknown, but He chooses of His apostles whom He pleases." 14

9. Surah An'am: Verse 59

10. Surah Baqarah: Verse 33

11. Surah Yunus: Verse 20

12. Surah Hud: Verse 31

13. Surah Jinn: Verse 26

Note ; munafiq accusing the mother of the believer and prophet remain quite because he knew what is right and what is wrong and their is ayat in holy quran says believer men is for believer women and bad men is for bad women so their no doubt about the character of the mother of the believer.
Allah has given such a honor to prophet saw that in namaaz Allah sends wahi with gibrail telling him to remove the sandal and companion Also do that , after namaaz prophet saw ask companion why did u remove your sandal they said we were immitating you then prophet saw said there was a filt in my sandal so Allah wants me to remove the sandal.
Imagine Allah who don't want any filt in prophet saw sandal will let come any filt come near prophet saw house it was just a test for the believer .

quote="ice_man, post: 6034109, member: 18628"]he is the prophet and he clearly used to say Gabriel came down and told me this & told me that.

IF even he knew everything about the future why didn't he know if Uthman R.A was killed or not in his baya tou ridwhan? or why did he doubt his wife when munafiq accused her of zina?

please explain. why did he not warn ALI R.A, HUSSAIN (R.A) or HASSAN (R.A) of yazid?

GHAIB ILAM is with Allah only.
[/quote]

How much you know Islam? Do you know what is hadith e qudsi ? Allah reveal some good news to Walliullah (Friends of Allah)

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah Most High says, ‘He who is hostile to a friend (Wali) of Mine I declare war against. My slave approaches Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory for him, and My slave keeps drawing nearer to Me with voluntary works until I love him. And when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks. If he asks Me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him.’” [Sahih Bukhari]

In Tirmidhi, Abi Said al Khudri (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said: "Fear the perception of the believer for he sees with the light of Allah the Almighty the Majestic." Then he read: "Surely! Therein is indeed a sign for the believers." (Surah al Hijr:Verse 77).

So you did not read what I post and ready to attack me
The source of all knowledge come from Allah and he gives to whoever he please among his slave so if somebody denying the knowledge of unseen with prophet is going against the Quran.

No prophet saw and wali says the knowledge of unseen is his but it's from Allah and get it according to their status.

I already gave you the ayat go back and check it.

How much you know Islam? Do you know what is hadith e qudsi ? Allah reveal some good news to Walliullah (Friends of Allah)

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah Most High says, ‘He who is hostile to a friend (Wali) of Mine I declare war against. My slave approaches Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory for him, and My slave keeps drawing nearer to Me with voluntary works until I love him. And when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks. If he asks Me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him.’” [Sahih Bukhari]

In Tirmidhi, Abi Said al Khudri (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said: "Fear the perception of the believer for he sees with the light of Allah the Almighty the Majestic." Then he read: "Surely! Therein is indeed a sign for the believers." (Surah al Hijr:Verse 77).[/quote]

I missed danday wali sarkar thread. how can I miss this thread .... lol shupa dupa power ....

Good news for India ???? in your dreams ... We don't want our country messed up...If you believe in this I don't have problem. .. neither I do care... you are far from reality. ..

No offence as i said before, both Pakistan and India are already messed up due to heavily corruption and criminal activities.
By the time Pakistan and Greater Pakistan [India] witness the remarkable achievements of Danday Wali Sarkar, the Indian nationalism will be forgotten.

Let's face it - people would rather live in the world where it is corruption free and criminal free. Until then, Pakistan is facing trials and so is India despite of billionaire nation, yet the majority of India suffers from poverty.

Kashmir will finally get its freedom it sought for since 1947. Oppression cannot last forever. If oppression become law, then resistance become duty. For Kashmir, justice is around the corner, Allahu Alim.

Whosoever sent me Zaid Hamid's link, I am ever thankful to him. Whenever I am blue i just listen to his interview on youtube and i turn :D. We should get him to Big Boss Show.:lol:

Why do you guys even listen to him? He was put on map thanks to Indian media and its followers in India. That's how i came to learn about Zaid Hamid. Indian media will make anyone a superstar regardless of his background. In that sense, i should be grateful for discovering Zaid Hamid. :)

No offence as i said before, both Pakistan and India are already messed up due to heavily corruption and criminal activities.
By the time Pakistan and Greater Pakistan [India] witness the remarkable achievements of Danday Wali Sarkar, the Indian nationalism will be forgotten.

Let's face it - people would rather live in the world where it is corruption free and criminal free. Until then, Pakistan is facing trials and so is India despite of billionaire nation, yet the majority of India suffers from poverty.

Kashmir will finally get its freedom it sought for since 1947. Oppression cannot last forever. If oppression become law, then resistance become duty. For Kashmir, justice is around the corner, Allahu Alim.

Why do you guys even listen to him? He was put on map thanks to Indian media and its followers in India. That's how i came to learn about Zaid Hamid. Indian media will make anyone a superstar regardless of his background. In that sense, i should be grateful for discovering Zaid Hamid. :)
Don't include India with Pakistan. ... We are not in same group. .. Pakistan is messed up.. I agree with that... greater Pak my ###... wet dreams.... If war happens ... If we are in danger zone... We make sure no one will survive on other side too.. you may forget your nationalism .... but we will not..

In Tirmidhi, Abi Said al Khudri (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said: "Fear the perception of the believer for he sees with the light of Allah the Almighty the Majestic." Then he read: "Surely! Therein is indeed a sign for the believers." (Surah al Hijr:Verse 77).[/quote]
A person can have a true dream but not more than than that is only thing left now and that too a person can't be sure about
@Bratva

Don't include India with Pakistan. ... We are not in same group. .. Pakistan is messed up.. I agree with that... greater Pak my ###... wet dreams.... If war happens ... If we are in danger zone... We make sure no one will survive on other side too.. you may forget your nationalism .... but we will not..

During pre-war, Pakistan was in much better position with stable economy that benefited everyone including poor and middle class family.

Despite of India being billionaire, yet the corruption is extremely high and so is criminal activities that include the rape season becoming normal routine, not to mention poverty is still extremely high despite of billion-dollars resource disposal.

You are right, they are not even same; not by the close margin. Nevertheless, That leader will be best thing happen to Pakistan and India [Greater Pakistan] judging by the situation in Pakistan [war torn] and India [rape, poverty and much more].

Again, no offense.

During pre-war, Pakistan was in much better position with stable economy that benefited everyone including poor and middle class family.

Despite of India being billionaire, yet the corruption is extremely high and so is criminal activities that include the rape season becoming normal routine, not to mention poverty is still extremely high despite of billion-dollars resource disposal.

You are right, they are not even same; not by the close margin. Nevertheless, That leader will be best thing happen to Pakistan and India [Greater Pakistan] judging by the situation in Pakistan [war torn] and India [rape, poverty and much more].

Again, no offense.
poverty rape terrorism illiteracy no tax payers etc all are Pakistani problems... stop your $ hit wet dreams... who wants your country. .. lol...If you want hand over pakistan to us... don't worry next time we will liberate 3 more country from pakistan. ..

Why so much hatred towards your former masters? British messed it up..for us it was a great blow n you silently slipped under the British rule i can understand it was just change of masters for the most of your likes..we never forcibly converted you to Islam in a century old rule otherwise there wouldnt be a single hindu left in india by now,, we let you peacefully breed under our rule n look at ur population now,,,even that credit goes to us but sadly the blind hatred n divisions created by the British dont let you appreciate that ..anyway dude respect Pakistanis as we justly ruled you n ur country n didnt transgress even if we could. n keep ur nukes in ur pockets its not diwali time now

Why so much hatred towards your former masters? British messed it up..for us it was a great blow n you silently slipped under the British rule i can understand it was just change of masters for the most of your likes..we never forcibly converted you to Islam in a century old rule otherwise there wouldnt be a single hindu left in india by now,, we let you peacefully breed under our rule n look at ur population now,,,even that credit goes to us but sadly the blind hatred n divisions created by the British dont let you appreciate that ..anyway dude respect Pakistanis as we justly ruled you n ur country n didnt transgress even if we could. n keep ur nukes in ur pockets its not diwali time
Things are simple war with India is inevitable it will happen sooner or later weather liberal retar.. like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom