What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
poverty rape terrorism illiteracy no tax payers etc all are Pakistani problems... stop your $ hit wet dreams... who wants your country. .. lol...If you want hand over pakistan to us... don't worry next time we will liberate 3 more country from pakistan. ..

What is happening in India is none of Pakistan`s business, but Greater Pakistan that includes India to some areas, Allahu Alim.
Besides, both nations could use honest leader; a dictator against bad elements. Your opinion is irrelevant as this concerns the mankind as whole. Perhap, from the neutral`s perspective might help you to analyze for the long term that benefits India as well.

Greater Pakistan is on card; nothing you can do about it. It is written the moment when Indian soldiers oppressed Kashmir for more than years after years. The moment was sealed in favor of Pakistan; Greater Pakistan, Alhamdu Lillah!. Pardon me for my patriotism card.

Also, one more good news that India could have been fooled into fighting for dajjal, but rest assured that Greater Pakistan will be fighting against Dajjal. In that sense, that is biggest favor Allah is going to bless you, particularly in Asia that involves Afghanistan, Pakistan and India overall. Which of the Lord favors would you deny? :)

Although I don't have a good opinion of Islam in general,there are certain things I like about Islam(Quranic version).one among those is how vehemently Quran condemns astrology.These types of predictions are nothing short of astrology.Muhammad was to an extent a social reformer.He was against superstions,predictions about future,gambling,killing girl infants etc.If some saint can tell the future isn't he some type of god?You people are attributing a God's quality to a human which is shirk according to your religion.Hadees are just fabrications ;they aren't any historical documents.I can 100% say after reading Quran that Muhammad would have never even in his wildest dreams had said that Walis who are dear to god can predict future.

Things are simple war with India is inevitable it will happen sooner or later weather liberal retar.. like it or not

I hope there will be no bloodshed n Indians welcome us with open hands n celebrations,,They shouldnt resist as when the East India company occupied India..They proved to be more loyal to gora chamri thn the dogs who came along with them..they must be proud of us for whatever they got is all given by us,.even their religion was protected..its just sad tht their loyalties are based on the colour of their master..this time we will take care about this before invading India. lets paint our faces white n see how fast they surrender to us,,,there will even be a bollywood style dance everywhere to welcome us,.i can even imagine the shine in the eyes of hungry malnourished Indians upon seein us they all will be treated well. :)

What is happening in India is none of Pakistan`s business, but Greater Pakistan that includes India to some areas, Allahu Alim.
Besides, both nations could use honest leader; a dictator against bad elements. Your opinion is irrelevant as this concerns the mankind as whole. Perhap, from the neutral`s perspective might help you to analyze for the long term that benefits India as well.

Greater Pakistan is on card; nothing you can do about it. It is written the moment when Indian soldiers oppressed Kashmir for more than years after years. The moment was sealed in favor of Pakistan; Greater Pakistan, Alhamdu Lillah!. Pardon me for my patriotism card.

Also, one more good news that India could have been fooled into fighting for dajjal, but rest assured that Greater Pakistan will be fighting against Dajjal. In that sense, that is biggest favor Allah is going to bless you, particularly in Asia that involves Afghanistan, Pakistan and India overall. Which of the Lord favors would you deny? :)
cut that religious bullshyyt

:lol:

Although I don't have a good opinion of Islam in general,there are certain things I like about Islam(Quranic version).one among those is how vehemently Quran condemns astrology.These types of predictions are nothing short of astrology.Muhammad was to an extent a social reformer.He was against superstions,predictions about future,gambling,killing girl infants etc.If some saint can tell the future isn't he some type of god?You people are attributing a God's quality to a human which is shirk according to your religion.Hadees are just fabrications ;they aren't any historical documents.I can 100% say after reading Quran that Muhammad would have never even in his wildest dreams had said that Walis who are dear to god can predict future.

this forum forbids any religious discussion @WebMaster @Aeronaut ye dekhain sarkar is chotay ko.,bhatak gaya bichara

So why you bother about India... Why you included India??? there is no such thing greater pakistan... it is wet dreams.... on card???? hahahahahahahaha :cheesy::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First save your country.... then talk about greater ***************... oh my god... are you on high what you take today...

Why so much hatred towards your former masters? British messed it up..for us it was a great blow n you silently slipped under the British rule i can understand it was just change of masters for the most of your likes..we never forcibly converted you to Islam in a century old rule otherwise there wouldnt be a single hindu left in india by now,, we let you peacefully breed under our rule n look at ur population now,,,even that credit goes to us but sadly the blind hatred n divisions created by the British dont let you appreciate that ..anyway dude respect Pakistanis as we justly ruled you n ur country n didnt transgress even if we could. n keep ur nukes in ur pockets its not diwali time now
former masters??? my foot... you belong to sub-continent .... says the one from sub-continent.... breeding happens in your country..... who breed 5+ kids.... more wives.... lol pakistanis ruled us?????? You forget your history dude...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::patsak::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

I hope there will be no bloodshed n Indians welcome us with open hands n celebrations,,They shouldnt resist as when the East India company occupied India..They proved to be more loyal to gora chamri thn the dogs who came along with them..they must be proud of us for whatever they got is all given by us,.even their religion was protected..its just sad tht their loyalties are based on the colour of their master..this time we will take care about this before invading India. lets paint our faces white n see how fast they surrender to us,,,there will even be a bollywood style dance everywhere to welcome us,.i can even imagine the shine in the eyes of hungry malnourished Indians upon seein us they all will be treated well. :)
And then you realise that you dont control parts of your country and how foolinh that you typed the above post and the best part in what you realise is that its hight time you grow up.
:cheers:

And then you realise that you dont control parts of your country and how foolinh that you typed the above post and the best part in what you realise is that its hight time you grow up.
:cheers:

Why do you guys even listen to him? He was put on map thanks to Indian media and its followers in India. That's how i came to learn about Zaid Hamid. Indian media will make anyone a superstar regardless of his background. In that sense, i should be grateful for discovering Zaid Hamid. :)

jo bhi ho that Lal Topi has a wonderful imagination. Hope Mahesh Batt makes a movie with Zaid Hamid in lead role and Marvi Sirmed and Taslima Nasreen as lead actrsses.

So why you bother about India... Why you included India??? there is no such thing greater pakistan... it is wet dreams.... on card???? hahahahahahahaha :cheesy::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First save your country.... then talk about greater ***************... oh my god... are you on high what you take today...
Psychological explanation for such wet dreams could be - 1. that pakistan has still not come out of her separation pangs since 1947. 2. Another separation in 1971 has had a deep impact on their psychology. Hence such dreams act to balance out the blues.

Things are simple war with India is inevitable it will happen sooner or later weather liberal retar.. like it or not
The only thing is that this war will not have forces invading on horses with swords in hands or any other conventional battles. This war will be fought economically, technologically, diplomatically and psychologically and at the moment Pakistan seems to be bankrupt on all four.

Last edited:
this forum forbids any religious discussion @WebMaster @Aeronaut ye dekhain sarkar is chotay ko.,bhatak gaya bichara
Predicting future is astrology which in itself is religious.The OP itself is religious in nature.Why blame me.Aray o bechare tereku itna bhi Buddhi Nahi hai kya.

Last edited:
Psychological explanation for such wet dreams could be - 1. that pakistan has still not come out of her separation pangs since 1947. 2. Another separation in 1971 has had a deep impact on their psychology. Hence such dreams act to balance out the blues.

The only thing is that this war will not have forces invading on horses with swords in hands or any other conventional battles. This war will be fought economically, technologically, diplomatically and psychologically and at the moment Pakistan seems to be bankrupt on all four.
Another reason cud be after the separation the true rulers of united india chose to settle in Pakistan as they knew one way or another they will take back what is righfully theirs As a matter of fact British enslaved you after toppling Mughal Empire n you would be really proud to know that the slave mentality of ur ancestors was so shockin to British they thought this might be embedded in their genes,your forefathers do served us well a thousand year is like damn man,,almost more thn 15 generations of Hindus lived n prospered under our rule..if we ever get back to rule you guys again ill make sure you all dont bow to us n slavery will be abolished too..if you wont resist

Another reason cud be after the separation the true rulers of united india chose to settle in Pakistan as they knew one way or another they will take back what is righfully theirs As a matter of fact British enslaved you after toppling Mughal Empire n you would be really proud to know that the slave mentality of ur ancestors was so shockin to British they thought this might be embedded in their genes,your forefathers do served us well a thousand year is like damn man,,almost more thn 15 generations of Hindus lived n prospered under our rule..if we ever get back to rule you guys again ill make sure you all dont bow to us n slavery will be abolished too..if you wont resist
We fought the Muslim invaders bravely and never gave up our religion.Your ancestors on the other hand peed in their pants as soon as they saw sword in Muslim Afghan soldiers.haha how funny u r calling us now of being slaves when the reality your ancestors served as slaves to afghans,mongols turks Arabs etc etc.Your great grand father would have said:"huzoor mein aur mere parivaar aap Jo bologe WO maanenge.aap ki chappal saaf karenge sarkaar.Gaay ko bhi kaayenge.hamare betiyon ko aapke haaram ko bejthe hai jahapana.sirf humein jaan se chod dijiye.aap ke paav pakadthe hai"
Our ancestors are not like yours.we have self respect.we never bow to any foreigner

The land which was always conquered = Pakistan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom