What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

i wish DRDO would test first THEN announce rather than create a bunch of hype and expectations then if the missile fails it just results in criticism for them

Hehe,you will not find them in those threads where our success are being discussed because they use to be bussy then to heal the burning of their a++.
REGARDS....

Lol yeah and now they will keep jumping on ........ till the launch and after the successful launch these trolls will again hide to save their a$$ :cheers:

First,DRDO should test it then announce it...

Second,even if it fails,its no big deal (thats if it is indeginous,and i think it is)...it has happened with Pakistan in the past couple of years...

Third...weather is important for a test flight,because you have to get the performance results via telemetry stations...so that possible flaws are pointed out clearly...

Testing must not be done in a haste...

hmm atleast DRDO given the opportunities to the official trollers of PDF to show up... because after PSLV lauch they were hiding some where

First,DRDO should test it then announce it...

Second,even if it fails,its no big deal (thats if it is indeginous,and i think it is)...it has happened with Pakistan in the past couple of years...

Third...weather is important for a test flight,because you have to get the performance results via telemetry stations...so that possible flaws are pointed out clearly...

Testing must not be done in a haste...
I can't recall if any of the pakistani missile has failed in the test. They can't as they have been tested and perfected at the country of their origin.
Sometimes I wonder how as 1500 km missile is tested from an "undisclosed" location. Don't they have to notify the affected area's aviation /merchant navy's authority as being done by DRDO ( Indonesian plane was held for few hours as the "envelop" was "booked" by DRDO . The envelop for the test is much larger than the perceived trajectory of the missile under test.
Please don't put DRDO's missile development and pakistani missile development on the same level. DRDO has invested lot's of sweat and have tasted failures in their mission. Please don't insult them.

unspecified reasons such as design flaw.

its monsoon here and it is raining cats and dogs in the southern part of india since friday that should be the reason........:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

On the other hand we design the missile in home so and test it by our self unlike our western neighbor we don't buy and repaint in indian color and put our flag on it claiming indigenous so flaws are part of R&D

let me ask u one simple question as soon as u were born did u start running in fact u should stand up, fall, walk, and later u will run..........

unless ur a fish they start to swim as soon as they are born....

and i know ur a big troll and this reply is not for u no matter what i say i know u not gonna stop and continue to post BS on every new thread that's there in indian defence section and ur post will be the second or the third reply in every thread and try to derail the thread and i know u have the stealth feature like a 5th gen aircraft where the mods radar don't see ur post.............

yes its a prototype and they have to test certain parameters first before testing all weather capabilities...

(or may be they were worried that the missile will catch cold if gets wet...aaaaaaachoooo)

India has much better missiles than pakistan-end of story.

Yup indias missile are better than the nort koreans ones

who says i dont respect DRDO. My respect for them increases after every failed test...because its good for pakistan

Hahahaha,hope your military is as ignorant as you(which they are-'one pakistani soldier is equivalent to 10 Indian soldiers' bs),then ti will be easier for our soldiers to crush your army once again.These 'failed' missiles are enough to burn you alive pal.
REGARDS....

hey dirty p*** mongers check out...there is a depression in Bay of Bengal so heavy rain and thunder storms in ITR Chandipur...plz check any weather forecast website for info.....if you cant find here is one

Weather Report for Balasore, India

Missile is schedule to launch 2moro morning, weather permitting.....!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom