Vice President - Mohd. Hamid Ansari

200px-Hamid_ansari.jpg

Prime Minister Dr. Man Mohan Singh

220px-Prime_Minister_Manmohan_Singh_in_WEF_%2C2009_%28cropped%29.jpg

Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission Montek Singh Ahluwaliah

200px-Montekahuwalia.jpg

Chief of Army Staff - General Bikram Singh

220px-General_Bikram_Singh_Chief_of_Army_Staff_India.jpg

I have been to India many a times, almost all work related except one holiday :) and in my personal opinion there is more wide spread integration of minorities than I saw in Pakistan. Its not perfect, it can be vastly improved, but still it is more than can be found in present day Pakistan.

In the old days in Pakistan generally people didnt care if you were Muslim (shia, sunni, etc.), Hindu, Christian, etc. people just all got along well but now it seems to be a different story.

There is one question for the Indian PDF members based on my personal experience of working with people from India for more than 20 years now......... in the IT field I've come across 1,000's of the most brilliant Indians who are hard working, knowledgeable, and dedicated to their work and by and large humble and nearly all have been hindu's but for some reason I hardly came across any Muslim or Christian IT professionals from India. What could be the reason for this?

And this is a serious question so please don't post your usual rants and raves.

There are many non Hindus in IT as well. It's difficult for one to get a good picture within a few days. For that you have to stay(As you already mentioned you make short trips for work purpose). But definitely Hindus will be more as % of Hindu poplulation is much much more than the others in India. So it's quite evident that in normal life you'll see Hindus more.

To be honest this thread is a complete waste of time. Indians know how their country works, Pakistanis will refuse to accept this- what's achieved?

In India you can come from and caste, colour, race,religion etc and if you apply yourself can become whatever you want- President, PM, COAS, Air Chief Marshal, Defence Minister, director of an Intelligence agency, Chief of police a billionaire, a movie star etc etc. END OF STORY.

There are many non Hindus in IT as well. It's difficult for one to get a good picture within a few days. For that you have to stay(As you already mentioned you make short trips for work purpose). But definitely Hindus will be more as % of Hindu poplulation is much much more than the others in India. So it's quite evident that in normal life you'll see Hindus more.

Perhaps thats the case? But my interaction with Indian's has been over a 20 year period and much of it via remote management of IT teams in India so I have managed scores of IT teams over the years but thanks anyways for your response :)

I dont know why we need this kind of threads?

If you still think it is necessary, just add my name too.. :partay:

That, with due respect, is, IMO, not enough to judge 1.2 Billion people.
Perhaps thats the case? But my interaction with Indian's has been over a 20 year period and much of it via remote management of IT teams in India so I have managed scores of IT teams over the years but thanks anyways for your response :)

I am also in IT for quite some time now. I can show you considerable Sikh, Muslim, Christian population in IT.

That, with due respect, is, IMO, not enough to judge 1.2 Billion people.

Buddy I am not judging the entire nation just relating my personal experience as in my original post :)

I am also in IT for quite some time now. I can show you considerable Sikh, Muslim, Christian population in IT.

Thank you then I stand corrected :)

Some Current Extremely Powerful Non Hindus

Vice President - Mohd. Hamid Ansari

200px-Hamid_ansari.jpg

Prime Minister Dr. Man Mohan Singh

220px-Prime_Minister_Manmohan_Singh_in_WEF_%2C2009_%28cropped%29.jpg

Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission Montek Singh Ahluwaliah

200px-Montekahuwalia.jpg

Chief of Army Staff - General Bikram Singh

220px-General_Bikram_Singh_Chief_of_Army_Staff_India.jpg

Director of Intelligence Bureau Syed Asif Ibrahim

8218510512_5573282989.jpg

Marshal of the Indian Air Force-Arjan Singh (only 5 star IAF officer in India's history)

Air_Marshal_of_Indian_Air_Force_Arjan_Singh.jpg

Malvinder & Shivinder Singh- net worth $3 BN++ (20th richest people in India). All Sikh billionaires in the world are found in India

DN7N.jpg

The world's richest Muslim entrepreneur- Azim Premji

220px-Azim_Premji_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2009_(crop).jpg

Highest paid Indian actor in history with a net worth of $700+ million- Shahrukh Khan

shahrukh-khan-net-worth-234x300.jpg

Former head of India's NSG-NPS Aulakh:

25nsg1.jpg

Zakir Hussain- 3rd President of India

Dr_Zakir_Hussain.jpg

Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed- fifth President of India

Dr_fakhruddin_ali_ahmed.jpg

A. P. J. Abdul Kalam- 11th President of India

AbdulKalam.JPG

(former) Chief Election Commissioner-Shahabuddin Yaqoob Quraishi

SYQuraishi.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Quraishi.

Quraishi is the SOLE reason why Indian elections are no longer infested with violence , booth capturing and vote rigging.

He reformed the Election Commission of India - and India.
Yes, i have heard that his aggressive reforms completely changed the way Indian elections are held for ever. They now truly are fair and 100% democratic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom