What's new

Powerful Non-hindus of India

What the hell are you on about? India has it's own curriculum India did away with British system for 3-4 decades now. Right now India's education system is America styled. 10-2 years of school and then 3 years of college compared to 11 years of school 2 years of college and then 3 years of uni like old Indian/British system. But the curriculum is Indian decided b either CBSE/NCRRT.

So don't act as if you know everything. You know nothing mate, plus I studied in St.Xaviers School (Chritian Missionary) and they taught national curriculum. Anyone who hasn't studied National curriculum is not fit for governmental jobs.

Small correction. In addition to CBSE and ICSE (national boards) there are state boards too in each state. Most state schools are affiliated to state board.
English medium schools generally are affiliated to central boards.

Can any Indian muslim member comment why not many muslims in govt jobs?

I'm not a Muslim, but majority of Muslim belongs to lower economic strata and fails to get proper education to avail the reservation in government jobs. The ones did are very well placed in government, I got few examples from my own class.

Top Ten Greatest Zoroastrians of India

10.Bejan Daruwala - Astrologer

2005100301330201.jpg

9. Ratan Tata - ex- Chairam of Tata Group

ratan-tata_1.jpg

8. Adi Godrej - Chairman of Godrej Industries

220px-Adi_Godrej_01.jpg

7. Pallonji Mistry- Founder of Shaprooji Pallonji group

images

6. Feroze Gandhi - prominent Indian politician; husband of Indira Gandhi; might have become Prime Minister if he hadn't died suddenly in 1960
Feroze-Gandhi.jpg

5. Homi J. Bhabha - Nuclear Scientist - father of Indian Nuclear Programme

1950_homi_bhabha.jpg

4. Bikaji Cama - activist and freedom fighter

220px-Madam_Bhikaiji_Cama.jpg

3.Dadabhai Naoroji - The Grand Old Man of India - cult freedom fighter and idol of MK Gandhi

dadabhai-naoroji.jpg

2. Sam Manekshaw - ex-head of Indian Army , a gifted strategist , key in Liberating Bangladesh and winning 1971 Indo-Pak War

220px-Sam_Manekshaw.jpg

1. Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata - the architect of Modern Industrial India , founder of India's Greatest Conglomerate Tata Group

JNTata.jpg

Congrats. We are waiting that Next Indian Prime Minister will be a Muslim :D

It took america 225 odd years to have first black President since, they were all equal on paper.

India is not ready yet. But hopefully one day. If the guy is capable of enough to run the country then why not? Then he'll just be an Indian Prime Minister who happens to be a Muslim.

Btw let's not even mention Pakistan. Btw, google something called 'Glass Ceiling' :)

I'm not a Muslim, but majority of Muslim belongs to lower economic strata and fails to get proper education to avail the reservation in government jobs. The ones did are very well placed in government, I got few examples from my own class.
What I observed is even the rich (ok they dont need govt jobs) and middle class also dont like got jobs. They like private jobs more. They like to have small business and some of them want their children to continue that.

I have seen same in some hindu castes too.

Small correction. In addition to CBSE and ICSE (national boards) there are state boards too in each state. Most state schools are affiliated to state board.
English medium schools generally are affiliated to central boards.

State boards are also accredited by NCERT. Which is national body of state boards and then there is CBSE which is central board.

Who gave you this info? Totally B/S. Muslims are simply not recruited.

He is talking nonsense .. well the fact is Majority of Muslims are very traditional and closed .. they look everyone else with suspicion and donot actively participate in the modern story of India though that is changing rapidly . Few days back I was coming from Delhi to Lucknow , in my coach a mid aged hijab wearing Muslim woman had seat near mine , she came from a traditional conservative family in RaeBareli . After the death of her husband ( who was a barber ) she moved out and completed her graduation from Delhi University and then got a govt. job in Delhi itself . She has two daughters and two sons , one of her daughter is a Software engineer at TCS , other is married in US and works there as a genetic scientist , her two sons are young , one is doing B.Tech from Delhi University and the other is preparing for Medical Entrance Exam.

Yep, it is. He has to remain heavily guarded for the atrocities he had committed to his own people.

Wrong. You have included the Sikhs in the Hindu count.

I gave you the figures for both Hindus and Sikhs. Now figure it yourself... that your minority did not feel secure in your country and were compelled to leave. Now your minority is like what 4%???

It's about caste, it's not about Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian silly.

Af.-Pak, Iran and the Arab world has been selling lis about the glory of Islamic past!
Listen to Pak journo Hassan Nissar, the majority of sub-continental Muslims are from lower castes, a minority from the trading castes and an absolute fringe from the elite castes.

Because of the glorification of an ancient Isalmic past in non-democratic, non-secular, non-united militarised Islamic world; invoking the past also justifies the status-quo. The top, elite, creamy layer remains entrenched.

Poor Muslims buy this nonsence of a glorious past. They think of what grave injustice it is to be poor when they were ordained to rule. So they build a trust deficit. This is debited to the kids.

In developing countries, the kids, the women and the aged suffer the most while the one's in power hijack the ltd., nominal resources.

Same with minorities, the dis-abled, the ones with different sexual orientation and so on and so forth.

Many Muslims from neighbourhood countries like Azerbaijan and Iran have told me that India is the best place for sub-continental Muslims to live. Muslims are not necessarily ok in Somalia, Egypt or Af-Pak., Bangaldesh - normally considered majority or fully Muslim countries. Indonesia also went down.
Much better then the Arab countries, US, EU or OZ & NZ.

One thing I will concede, we dont listen to muslims, they have stopped complaining because they will be branded as pakistani. Only those who can pass the agni pariksha ( going around bashing pakistan, mouthing mera bharat mahan in every sentence) is the good muslim.

It's about caste, it's not about Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian silly.

Af.-Pak, Iran and the Arab world has been selling lis about the glory of Islamic past!
Listen to Pak journo Hassan Nissar, the majority of sub-continental Muslims are from lower castes, a minority from the trading castes and an absolute fringe from the elite castes.

Because of the glorification of an ancient Isalmic past in non-democratic, non-secular, non-united militarised Islamic world; invoking the past also justifies the status-quo. The top, elite, creamy layer remains entrenched.

Poor Muslims buy this nonsence of a glorious past. They think of what grave injustice it is to be poor when they were ordained to rule. So they build a trust deficit. This is debited to the kids.

In developing countries, the kids, the women and the aged suffer the most while the one's in power hijack the ltd., nominal resources.

Same with minorities, the dis-abled, the ones with different sexual orientation and so on and so forth.

Many Muslims from neighbourhood countries like Azerbaijan and Iran have told me that India is the best place for sub-continental Muslims to live. Muslims are not necessarily ok in Somalia, Egypt or Af-Pak., Bangaldesh - normally considered majority or fully Muslim countries. Indonesia also went down.
Much better then the Arab countries, US, EU or OZ & NZ.

i dont believe that. present day pak was wall of india now its quite opposite actually. sub continents muslims converted

for many reasons. BD is a peaceful nation without indias interference.

p02052901.jpg

Lt.Gen. Jacob-Farj-Rafael Jacob - hero of the 1971 war, former Governor of Goa & Punjab

IMG_1953_Oct07.jpg

Gen. Sunith Francis Rodrigues, CoAS (1990-1993), former Governor of Punjab.

delafontaine.jpg

Air Chief Marshal Denis Anthony La Fontaine. (1985-1988)

a-k-antony-fali-homi-major-2008-10-26-3-39-5.jpg

Air Chief Marshal Fali Homi Major (2007-2009)

yes out of 20% Muslim population only 4% get government jobs.....

20 pc? if 81pc are hindus, 19pc are other minorities, which involve christians, sikhs, Buddhist and Muslims.
Ther are a lot of minorities in powerfull posts in India. Its just the thread starter have mentioned 4.

Shamelessly Convenient and self serving for a " Hindu Guy "

So an Unemployed Muslim willingly forgoes a well paid Govt. Job to become a street vendor.

What u think? Govt job is available in street crossings? You have got to apply, study and clear exams, attend interview and get the job.
Majority of Muslims I know of , are doing Business, and are pretty good, but for tax and other purposes, they are under the "below poverty" range to avail themselves of many chances and offers the govt provide. I do not blame them, many hindus and christians do the same.
Ever heard of Ritchie street in Chennai.? The most biggest, area fully consisting of electric and electronic goods, with more than 2000 shops in that area, and majority of owners are Muslims, and majority of them are avoiding taxes by placing themselves in low income group.
Muslim poverty is not bigger than many think.

Back
Top Bottom