What's new

Powerful Non-hindus of India

You know whats the sadder fact? Pakistan has killed so many Hindus there is not even 4% Hindus left in Pakistan, which was once 100% Hindu.... So i clearly feel we are doign a much better job than you guys

p.s. its actually 13.4% as per census....

To that, sir, I would say good riddance. I can't tolerate the billion plus across the border, lest have a billion in my backyard.

Having said that, need I remind you that death did not take the Hindus away from these parts, migration did. The few hundred fair ones who're keeping Bollywood alive migrated from these parts of the country to the lands towards the East, after the British decided that the best course of action is to bail from the sub-continent and go save the Queen from Hitler.

To that, sir, I would say good riddance. I can't tolerate the billion plus across the border, lest have a billion in my backyard.

Having said that, need I remind you that death did not take the Hindus away from these parts, migration did. The few hundred fair ones who're keeping Bollywood alive migrated from these parts of the country to the lands towards the East, after the British decided that the best course of action is to bail from the sub-continent and go save the Queen from Hitler.

When one says good riddance to genocide, there is not much else to say except get treatment soon, And stop with your holier than thou attitude.

And yes death did take Hindus away from those parts (100% population does not near 0 by migration), but luckily I can slowly see the true religion of the subcontinent coming back, too many Pakistani closet Hindus around these days. Maybe 100 years down the line you will be back to your true ancestor's religion. SO a toast to that :P

muslims traditionally do small business and dont like govt jobs..

Shamelessly Convenient and self serving for a " Hindu Guy "

So an Unemployed Muslim willingly forgoes a well paid Govt. Job to become a street vendor.

Are you actually serious here? Everyone from the Prime Minister, ex-Presidents, Army Chiefs, Intelligence Chiefs etc. Name any profession and there has been a influential non-Hindu there.

Mind you some of these very positions are constitutionally banned from the reach of non-Muslims in Pakistan due to outright discrimination laws.

So Go back to your madrassah. Intelligent discourse is not for you.

Whoa whoa whoa. Facts Mr. India. Facts. Don't just give me a list of positions and say they've been held by influential non-Hindus. That is not how it works. And....wait for it, I disagree with your contention that minorities are constitutionally barred from holding key civil positions. Since you've made the assertion, substantiate it. What provisions of the constitution are discriminatory against Pakistani minorities. Go.

Shamelessly Convenient and self serving for a " Hindu Guy "

So an Unemployed Muslim willingly forgoes a well paid Govt. Job to become a street vendor.

Yes. Still none of your business how we treat muslims. At least we didnt kill them all off like you did with Hindus.

There are little Hindus in Pakistan. In Pakistan 45% of Punjabis are 80% in the army and 70% in the administrative job. :cheesy: a Hindu or Christian in Pakistan can't become army chief or interior minister.

Agree

Punjabis and Pushtoon only prefer joining army like same in Sikhs in India.... You should read about Martial Race to know about army recruitment in indian Subcontinent.... Pakistan enjoy most Martial race then India and that why India recruit more from North India......
Martial Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you actually serious here? Everyone from the Prime Minister, ex-Presidents, Army Chiefs, Intelligence Chiefs etc. Name any profession and there has been a influential non-Hindu there.

Mind you some of these very positions are constitutionally banned from the reach of non-Muslims in Pakistan due to outright discrimination laws.

So Go back to your madrassah. Intelligent discourse is not for you.

Whoa whoa whoa. Facts Mr. India. Facts. Don't just give me a list of positions and say they've been held by influential non-Hindus. That is not how it works. And....wait for it, I disagree with your contention that minorities are constitutionally barred from holding key civil positions. Since you've made the assertion, substantiate it. What provisions of the constitution are discriminatory against Pakistani minorities. Go.

Prime Minster and President to start with. Clear ouright textbook religious discrimination. Whats your Defence? Please dont say that is "Islamic Equality", because I have already heard that load of bollocks once before, and was not very impressed.

ANd as for India:
Prime Minister: Manmohan Singh (Constitutionally banned for minorities in Pak)
Congress Part Chief: Sonia Gandhi (Christian)
Army Chief: Bikram Singh
Ex=President: several Muslim and Sikh, take your pic (Constitutionally banned in Pak for minorities because of religious bigotry again)
Defence Minister: Anthony
Air Force Chief: Browne

Yes. Still none of your business how we treat muslims. At least we didnt kill them all off like you did with Hindus.

Let me jog your Crappy memory about Gujarat Massacre.

When did Pakistan kill 10's of Hindus let alone 3000+ Muslims killed in Gujarat.

Not just Sonia, our PM, Army chief, Air chief marshal, Defence minister, External affairs minister, IB chief and many more are some popular non-hindus.

Congrats. We are waiting that Next Indian Prime Minister will be a Muslim :D

When did Pakistan kill 10's of Hindus let alone 3000+ as killed in Gujarat.

When did Pakistan kill 10's of Hindus let alone 3000+ as killed in Gujarat.

All of Pakistan is where the massacre happened. Thats why there is no Hindus left in Pakistan. How shameful it is that there are no sons of Ram left in the city named after the son of Ram (Lahore) :disagree:

All of Pakistan is where the massacre happened. Thats why there is no Hindus left in Pakistan. How shameful it is that there are no sons of Ram left in the city named after the son of Ram (Lahore) :disagree:

The hindus left back in 47.

The small number of them present mainly in Sindh are facing the same situation at hands of feudal lords as Muslim Pakistanis are facing.

Keep on TROLLING LADY, see you in Pink soon... :D

Agree

Punjabis and Pushtoon only prefer joining army like same in Sikhs in India.... You should read about Martial Race to know about army recruitment in indian Subcontinent.... Pakistan enjoy most Martial race then India and that why India recruit more from North India......
Martial Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I heard non-Punjabis claim about discrimination.:cheesy:

In 2001 Indian Muslims had 60% Literacy rate compared to Pakistan's 54% in 2011.

Keep on TROLLING LADY, see you in Pink soon... :D

Its not trolling, its simple facts and I am giving you a very blatant example. You think Muslims named the city after the son of Ram? No, it was the Hindus. I ask you, where are the sons of Ram who named their city after the son of Ram?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom