What's new

Powerful blast rocks Ankara road junction, 'many casualties'

You Pakistanies should stop with that annoying us with 'i hope Turkey will not end up like Pakistan'. We have more then 30 years this problem, this is not for the first and last.
Mate when was the last time Russia being as active as now in such conflict in your neighborhood in last 30 years back with Iran and chinese support? World has changed my turk brother. no one wants to annoy you but the road you taking leads to destruction.

They are right bro. more than 30 yeas it is only PKK, but now you should have to plus hundreds of thousands extremists and terrorists are crossing your borders and are present in syria. They are heavy armed now and have lots of war experience. they spread their way of thinking to your people, if war in syria will be stoped or they will have a state in syria, both will resulted big problems for turkey.
you have to read about how Taliban have been created in pakistan and afghanestan.

The only armed and organized group are pkk and dhkpc, this is againg one of the bloody game of pkk. Opposition will blame akp, and this will go on. Three months later people are forgotten who it was.

The only armed and organized group are pkk and dhkpc, this is againg one of the bloody game of pkk. Opposition will blame akp, and this will go on. Three months later people are forgotten who it was.

@Oublious Bro. Can you explain how Dursun Karatas could live so long in Germany ?

Why Fehriye Erdal is living in belgium and germany ?

@Oublious Bro. Can you explain how Dursun Karatas could live so long in Germany ?

DHKP-C is a tool of them also TKP-ML / TIKKO, and of course PKK a paid killer organization !

But as for his agenda, he and his followers are far lunatic enough to threaten the country's national security and eternal interests for their political/ideological paths which is pretty Islamic, non acceptable and against the Constitution.
m0937.gif

You almost gave that Persian girl an orgasm with your conspiracy theories
m1234.gif
lol

Last edited:
Prime Minister's Office
10-October, 2015 19:38 IST
PM expresses sadness over the loss of lives due to the bomb explosion in Ankara

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has expressed sadness over the loss of lives due to the bomb explosion in Ankara.

"Saddened by the loss of lives due to the bomb explosion in Ankara. Condolences to families of deceased and prayers with injured", the Prime Minister said.

I want our PM to offer our resourses and services to Turkey. #PakistanwithTurkey

Services as in ? No we never asked Turkey to jump in hell of fire. They have blood of hundred of thousand of Syrians in their hand. We cannot jump in their war. Time and again it was conveyed to Turkey that they are playing with fire. If you feel so then you can go and fight for them but I don't want any one of my countryman to go there on government order and fight or try to fix their house.

ISIL, PKK Suspected of Plotting Deadly Terror Attack in Ankara

Read more: ISIL, PKK Suspected of Plotting Deadly Terror Attack in Ankara

Two blasts ripped through a crowd of peaceful protesters outside the train station in the Turkish capital earlier in the day, leaving at least 86 people dead.
ANKARA (Sputnik) — Turkey's Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Saturday that ISIL, Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and Revolutionary People's Liberation Party are among organizations suspected of plotting the deadly attack in Ankara.

"[Such organizations as] Islamic State, the Kurdistan Workers' Party, Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party (Front) and Marxist–Leninist Communist Party have the potential for carrying out such a terrorist act. The investigation continues," Davutoglu told reporters.

Solid evidence suggests the deadly terrorist attack in Ankara was carried out by two suicide bombers, Davutoglu added.
Turkey declared Saturday a national mourning for the victims of a deadly terror attack in the capital.

"Due to the terrorist attack in Ankara, I declare a three-day national mourning for the victims in Turkey," Davutoglu said.

Let them say what they say. It was a false flag done by Turkish govt itself.

DHKP-C is a tool of them also TKP-ML / TIKKO, and of course PKK a paid killer organization !

ABD, İngiltere ve AB'den bombalı saldırıya kınama - Hürriyet Gündem

No condemnation from GERMANY only from GB and USA. INTERESTING development

Update :

germany condems coward attack on peaceful people

Dutzende Tote in der Türkei: Terroranschläge erschüttern Ankara -
Politik Ausland -
Bild.de

sad what happen
but this is just like a snake it will always bite its master

I ask pls. Pakistani members to show positive contribution and solidarity with Türkiye
Services as in ? No we never asked Turkey to jump in hell of fire. They have blood of hundred of thousand of Syrians in their hand. We cannot jump in their war. Time and again it was conveyed to Turkey that they are playing with fire. If you feel so then you can go and fight for them but I don't want any one of my countryman to go there on government order and fight or try to fix their house.

Let them say what they say. It was a false flag done by Turkish govt itself.
You need condemnation from worldwide when whole world knows that you are interfering in someone internal affairs.
Not the right time for debate.

Very sad incidence...

I am sure our turkish brothers will find the culprits and dispense appropriate justice...

RIP MARTYRS

Pakistan can thank out "Tribal Brothers" for 70,000 death due to their stone age mentality.
Turks can thank the Kurds for exactly the same reason.

If Kurds and Pushtoons are locked away in some distant pacific island 70% of world conflicts will disappear.

You are right when you say things in Syria are messed up by Kurds and Turkey has nothing to do with it. 30 people died here and 3 lakh in Syria but we should not talk about those more than 3 lakhs.

No matter who takes the responsibility and what the motive was but that such a big attack could be launched on Turkeys capital is a huge failure of our goverment, no need to sugar coat it.

People rushing to the hospitals to donate blood.

A10132444.jpg

A10132728.jpg

A10132409.jpg

Last edited:
You are right when you say things in Syria are messed up by Kurds and Turkey has nothing to do with it. 30 people died here and 3 lakh in Syria but we should not talk about those more than 3 lakhs.

Bro half a million syrians were not killed by turks but by their own maniac dictator

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom