What's new

Powerful blast rocks Ankara road junction, 'many casualties'

terrorist scum strike again, may the innocent RIP.

jihadists, PKK or commies ? commies had tried to bomb the US consulate in Turkey couple months ago.

terrorist scum strike again, may the innocent RIP.

jihadists, PKK or commies ? commies had tried to bomb the US consulate in Turkey couple months ago.

It was a pro-kurdish rally. Commies/PKK would not bomb their own supporters. Obviously the Gladio army Jihadis. Lately ,Russian airforce has been kicking out islamists en masse and they are migrating to Turkey.

One possibility is that turkey govt did it,second is that the jihadists are lashing out on kurds who they percieve as Russia/Assad/Peshamarga supporters against them.

I am %100 sure, HdPkk was behind of that attack.

Kurdish people are gonna vote for Akp again and HdPkk is loosing votes, that means they are not gonna be in parliament after upcoming election. They are trying to regain Kurdish votes over the blood of Kurds. We have seen this movie before last election but this time it will not work.

Hack yeah, They have started to accuse akp already. :D

It was a pro-kurdish rally. Commies/PKK would not bomb their own supporters. Obviously the Gladio army Jihadis. Lately ,Russian airforce has been kicking out islamists en masse and they are migrating to Turkey.

One possibility is that turkey govt did it,second is that the jihadists are lashing out on kurds who they percieve as Russia/Assad/Peshamarga supporters against them.
Why would the government of Turkey allow the smashing of its own image internationally - in its own capital? There are many different variables at play here and we should weigh them all in understanding who could stay behind it and what purpose it serves.

1: As suggested before, this may be a false flag attack carried out by PKK for following reasons: To gather more sympathies for the PKK and their "cause".
This would definitely not be the first time PKK has killed civilians to create a false sense of justice among its sympathisers. And it makes perfect sense.

2: ISIS may have carried out this attack, because as we all know ISIS is at open war with PKK in Iraq and Syria - the demonstration was partly organized by HDP - the political hand of PKK.
Although i think ISIS might be the responsible, currently i think Turkish intelligencia and ISIS would not dare touch each other - under the table they have done many agreements, which i find perfectly reasonable since Turkey should only focus on how we can protect OUR interests.

3: Turkish nationalists, who got fed up by the hypocricy of HDP and PKK. They did not intend for them to act as if they can make a huge demonstration in our capital without any repurcussion.
This i also find very unreasonable.

Ultimately, the most likely scenario is that this is PKK's doing. They have suffered extremely heavy losses the last couple of weeks - and this might be an action to serve their cause by blaming ISIS or Turkish nationalists.

İşte Ankara'da meydana gelen patlama anı! - Video 7

here is a video of the bombing, as you can see this is a PKK/commnist demonstration - absolutely nothing to do with anti-war

I was watching the video of blast. I have noticed that the blast is happened when the people was saying the word "''BU MEY-DAN KAN-LI MEY-DAN" then the blast is happened. I think this is a command for suicide attacker.

I am 100% sure Pkk did this attack. Just like 5 June attack in Diyarbakir.

Why would the government of Turkey allow the smashing of its own image internationally - in its own capital? There are many different variables at play here and we should weigh them all in understanding who could stay behind it and what purpose it serves.

1: As suggested before, this may be a false flag attack carried out by PKK for following reasons: To gather more sympathies for the PKK and their "cause".
This would definitely not be the first time PKK has killed civilians to create a false sense of justice among its sympathisers. And it makes perfect sense.

2: ISIS may have carried out this attack, because as we all know ISIS is at open war with PKK in Iraq and Syria - the demonstration was partly organized by HDP - the political hand of PKK.
Although i think ISIS might be the responsible, currently i think Turkish intelligencia and ISIS would not dare touch each other - under the table they have done many agreements, which i find perfectly reasonable since Turkey should only focus on how we can protect OUR interests.

3: Turkish nationalists, who got fed up by the hypocricy of HDP and PKK. They did not intend for them to act as if they can make a huge demonstration in our capital without any repurcussion.
This i also find very unreasonable.

Ultimately, the most likely scenario is that this is PKK's doing. They have suffered extremely heavy losses the last couple of weeks - and this might be an action to serve their cause by blaming ISIS or Turkish nationalists.

İşte Ankara'da meydana gelen patlama anı! - Video 7

here is a video of the bombing, as you can see this is a PKK/commnist demonstration - absolutely nothing to do with anti-war

Don't forget option #4 - foreign agency. In their article on the bombing, the BBC is already repeating HDPkk propaganda saying it was the govt who did it. This is the most likely scenario in my opinion. I don't think ISIS did the earlier bombing either, they just took credit for it. Most likely is it's a foreign agency trying to destabilise Turkey. If I'm right, the media will run articles to that effect and the intended goal will be to remove the govt before the election either by negative PR or by sewing more chaos.

@00:07 as soon as the older woman notices the camera is on her she chants something about Erdogan.

@02:00 This phucker is already making HDP propaganda

They are playing dirty games..

AKP gave the PKK too much credit by believing in their narrative about ending the conflict and bringing peace. PKK is heavily supported by Russia now that Russia intervenes in Syria and spread their propaganda. We should have never make a deal with these cowards, all the Kurdish rights and minority rights and this is the payback. This calls for action, forget our internal fractions, this is war, its not anymore about AKP CHP or MHP this is a war of Turks and defending our homecountry against foreign interference and intellegencia, we should stop being their pawns and act like a country with clear strategies. Strenghtening our intelligence and surveillance at home and being aware of these pawns is of uttermost importance. We need to fucking get a grip, our country sits right next to war torn Syria and Iraq, next to Iran and Russia. Its time to go full Israel and stand up for our values and interests!

Without MİT's notice, no one under any circumstance can make it happen in the middle of Turkey's capital. Period.

Keep going AKP, its gonna be the last election of you this year.

I am travelling to Turkey (Istanbul) in a couple of weeks with family-will be there on election day. What's the security situation like? Is it still safe to travel/get around? I wouldn't care less normally having travelled to all sorts of conflict zones in the past but concerned as I'm taking my little one.

Latest report says 36 dead and 126 injured.... holy shitt.

I am travelling to Turkey (Istanbul) in a couple of weeks with family-will be there on election day. What's the security situation like? Is it still safe to travel/get around? I wouldn't care less normally having travelled to all sorts of conflict zones in the past but concerned as I'm taking my little one.

Yeah my friend its safe. No worries..

Istanbul is a safe heaven by tradtional sense. The conflict in Turkey is more in the south-east and even there you wont notice anything. Tourists and travellers really dont have to worry.

Deeply saddened to hear abt this blast... Sincere condolences to our Turkish brothers and sisters....RIP to dead, and may Allah grant speedy recovery to the injured.... Rott in hell, you terrorists

Istanbul is a safe heaven by tradtional sense. The conflict in Turkey is more in the south-east and even there you wont notice anything. Tourists and travellers really dont have to worry.

I have been to the South East (Van, Diyarbakir) and felt completely safe-but that was a couple of years ago when the ceasefire still held. I am really saddened by the mess AKP is creating in Turkey and really hope this election with mark the beginning of its end in its current form with Erdogan at the helm..

Back
Top Bottom