What's new

Powerful blast rocks Ankara road junction, 'many casualties'

I have been to the South East (Van, Diyarbakir) and felt completely safe-but that was a couple of years ago when the ceasefire still held. I am really saddened by the mess AKP is creating in Turkey and really hope this election with mark the beginning of its end in its current form with Erdogan at the helm..
The mess AKP is creating? If you have no idea about the contextual situation about certain topic, please stfu? Do i bandwagon on your internal politics in Pakistan based on bandwagon shit i read on internet consisting of 1 paragraph?

I have been to the South East (Van, Diyarbakir) and felt completely safe-but that was a couple of years ago when the ceasefire still held. I am really saddened by the mess AKP is creating in Turkey and really hope this election with mark the beginning of its end in its current form with Erdogan at the helm..

Its a low intensity conflict. If you go to south-east Turkey even now you really wont notice anything. The PKK conflict is somewhat blown out of proportion.

Are those innocents?
11018908_966625536744070_6436722540453440714_o.jpg

Are those innocents?
11018908_966625536744070_6436722540453440714_o.jpg

Delusional fools. That's what happens when people become victims of propaganda. Self-destructive imbeciles destroying not only themselves but the people around them.

Without MİT's notice, no one under any circumstance can make it happen in the middle of Turkey's capital. Period.

Keep going AKP, its gonna be the last election of you this year.

Are you suggesting that Erdogan is ready to use state sponsored terrorism against Turkish citizens and in the capital of Turkey only for political agenda? I don't think so, he is not that much of a lunatic.

Even strongest countries can't always protect themselves against terrorism.

RIP to the deceased. This is the second time Pro-Kurdish demonstrations are being targeted by terrorist attacks, this one was more sophisticated, as it was in the heart of capital.

Too early to say who made it.
But it was very sophisticated and professional, could be product of foreign service(s)

Comparable attacks and massacres happened in Madrid and London, nobody dared to say that Spanish or GB services could have done.

The only aim is to polarize the society and make extrem left wing much more violent !

Friends in Ankara told that the number of killed people grows and will be about 100.

Smells Syrian Muhabarat action.
They did a comparable attack long years ago on MKEK Kirikkale Barut Factory.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that Erdogan is ready to use state sponsored terrorism against Turkish citizens and in the capital of Turkey only for political agenda? I don't think so, he is not that much of a lunatic.

Even strongest countries can't always protect themselves against terrorism.

RIP to the deceased. This is the second time Pro-Kurdish demonstrations are being targeted by terrorist attacks, this one was more sophisticated, as it was in the heart of capital.

No, as for the exact title of "state sponsored terrorism", gov't didn't and won't. (Intervention into Syrian civil war was completely another sh.it we didn't support).

But as for his agenda, he and his followers are far lunatic enough to threaten the country's national security and eternal interests for their political/ideological paths which is pretty Islamic, non acceptable and against the Constitution.

Also matters to @Combat-Master 's previous quote to me. I bear in mind the 9/11 and the attacks in London and Madrid, but we are at 2015, where countries like Turkey or Iran can not stay behind that excuse at this century. I don't know whether it's because of my way of being thaugt, but when such incidents happen, as much as the investigative concerns; state agencies should also start questioning their actions and its consequences whether they have deficiency disease or not, in this definitely yes if they weren't aware of it. But I can hardly believe there wasn't any, considering that the distance of the blast zone to some important buildings:

200m to the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara

500m to the Central Bank of Turkey

1000m to Ankara Court-house

1000m to Provincial Directorate of Security (Metropolitan HQ of Ankara police)

3000m to MİT Headquarters, National Intelligence Agency.

Smells Syrian Muhabarat action.
They did a comparable attack long years ago on MKEK Kirikkale Barut Factory.

A big Whoaa to that...or you out of your mind my friend?

@Neptune

I always respect your comments. It is my opinion and I wrote possibly "smells" and it is to early now to condemn without sure evidence. Lets wait GSM monitoring and Cell analyze results.

@Neptune

I was long time not reading PDF detailled

Is that true ? If yes. It would make sense.

Turks down 'Russian plane violating their airspace' | Page 4

Nope. If a russian jet was shot down ,western media would be all over it as to humiliate Russia and would ominously declare russian equipment as junk.

Back
Top Bottom