What's new

Powerful blast rocks Ankara road junction, 'many casualties'

m0937.gif

You almost gave that Persian girl an orgasm with your conspiracy theories
m1234.gif
lol

@Horus give that guy what he deserves brother. It was for Serpentine.

CONFIRMED :

Some nations tried to legalize PKK ! Our so called ALLIES !

But they used a PROXY - DHKP-C for that bomb attack !

It was for sure DHKP - C

They try to DOWN President ERDOGAN with all means and tool, cause he stays strong against Blackmails !

Don't ask for evidence BUT BELIEVE it ! Evidence will be published from Government .

@Neptune @Combat-Master @Horus @bsruzm

Don't ask for publish it. It is %100 authentic.

@Bismarck
NOW think all , who it was in the background ! Who is homeland of DHKP-C !

I appeal to all to apologize who accused Turkish Gov. or or Sec. Forces !

It was never Turkish Style and I was the whole day trembling until I saw and got evidence !

Last edited:
Ok. got permission now @Horus

Evidence

it was DHKP-C which is steered from a foreign allied country and the Fetullah prosecutor Zekeriya ÖZ fled with manipulative DVDs,
it is a joint secret service action together with Fetullah Gülen , DHKP-C and an ex SPY Staff Sergeant of Turkish Army,
who was kicked 1993 cause of Gülen activities and extreme Islamic terror attempts.

Ankara_Blast.jpg

CONFIRMED :

Some nations tried to legalize PKK ! Our so called ALLIES !

But they used a PROXY - DHKP-C for that bomb attack !

It was for sure DHKP - C

They try to DOWN President ERDOGAN with all means and tool, cause he stays strong against Blackmails !

Don't ask for evidence BUT BELIEVE it ! Evidence will be published from Government .

@Neptune @Combat-Master @Horus @bsruzm

Don't ask for publish it. It is %100 authentic.

@Bismarck
NOW think all , who it was in the background ! Who is homeland of DHKP-C !

I appeal to all to apologize who accused Turkish Gov. or or Sec. Forces !

It was never Turkish Style and I was the whole day trembling until I saw and got evidence !

What are you trying to say what secret report have you seen?

Ne diyon yaw anlamiyom ingilizcenden.

What are you trying to say what secret report have you seen?

Ne diyon yaw anlamiyom ingilizcenden.

belgeyi oku DHKP-C, yabanci servis, FETO ve TSK dan atilan bir Assubayin ortak isi ! kaynak saglam

biryerimden uydurmadim herhalde

Are those innocents?
11018908_966625536744070_6436722540453440714_o.jpg

I think you misunderstood my post and took it out of context. I love Turkey and was just giving my condolences.People in Turkey died, that was my concern. 'May the innocents RIP' was just an expression.Just signifies that if there were innocent involved, they RIP. Have really no clue about the picture you posted and the internal politics with respect to it.

I want our PM to offer our resourses and services to Turkey. #PakistanwithTurkey

Absolutely. This should be done asap.

RIP.

My and Pakistan's prayers are with Turkey. I hope and pray that victims get justice and terrorists rot in hell.

Hate these blasts.

With the Russian troops on ground and cruise missiles attacks from Caspian sea, things have heated up in the region more.

PKK is indicating that its not behind the attacks in Ankara and if i am not wrong Peshmarga soldiers were killed in Northern Iraq week back

Thousands of Kurdish Peshmerga forces have managed to retake 12 villages in the northern Iraqi province of Kirkuk , Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa, the commander of Peshmerga forces in Kirkuk, said that several of his soldiers lost their lives to Daesh landmines but added that none were killed “in clashes because Daesh was running away from us as we advanced.”

PKK says halts militant activity in Turkey: media - The Hindu
The Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militant group called on its fighters to halt guerrilla activities in Turkey unless they face an attack, a news website close to the group said on Saturday, three months after it ended a two-year-old ceasefire.

Firat news agency reported the head of the PKK umbrella group as saying the decision was taken in response to calls from within and outside Turkey and that its fighters would avoid acts which could prevent a "fair and just election" being held on Nov. 1.

The announcement came hours after at least 30 people were killed when twin explosions hit a rally of hundreds of pro-Kurdish and leftist activists outside Ankara's main train station in what the government said was a terrorist attack.

Hursid senin gönderdigin raporda, Ersin Aksakalli denilen sahisa dikkat edilmesi lazim oldugu yaziyor, bu rapor ihtimalen patlamadan önce

Last edited:
Our police don't need to intervene in PKK protest because before police intervene they blow themselves.

Back
Top Bottom