What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

You reminded me with Saddam he also thought he is a super power !!! but once the sanctions started the country collapsed then once the offensive began everything collapsed

SADDAM ? Iraq had no defense industry ... full of soviet-french-european weapons ,today similar to Egypt

on the other hand , Turkey develops over 700 military projects ( more than 22 Arab Countries+Pakistan+Malaysia+İndonesia combined )

since 2013 arms embargo on Turkey by The US and Europe , still Turkey won in Syria,Azerbaycan and Libya

thanks to Turkish Defense İndustry
To whom you sell your products?

to whole world

SADDAM ? Iraq had no defense industry ... full of soviet-french-european weapons ,today similar to Egypt

on the other hand , Turkey develops over 700 military projects ( more than 22 Arab Countries+Pakistan+Malaysia+İndonesia combined )

since 2013 arms embargo on Turkey by The US and Europe , still Turkey won in Syria,Azerbaycan and Libya

thanks to Turkish Defense İndustry

to whole world
That's not right we had military industry but we didnt have the raw materials also we didnt have some key technologies just like you today you still depend on europe or the US on that
for instance you are going to use GE engines on hurjet you are going to use ukrainian engines on your ataka thats what i know now what i dont know even more

Turkey will be free to reclaim all territories it lost in the world war 1.
Look they can claim the north of Iraq trust me ill support turkey in that Im ready to get rid of the Kurds and the mosul city alas we the shiite will shed our blood for these enemies that within I'm clear

That's not right we had military industry but we didnt have the raw materials also we didnt have some key technologies just like you today you still depend on europe or the US on that
for instance you are going to use GE engines on hurjet you are going to use ukrainian engines on your ataka thats what i know now what i dont know even more

foreign engines just for prototypes

Turkey develops all kinds of Engines until 2030

-- TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine to power T-625 multi-role Helicopter in 2024
( Turkey will create turboshaft engine family up to 3.000 shp to power 10 tons class Attack and Utility Helicopters )

-- TEI has started developing TF-6000 turbofan engine to power HURJET and unmanned supersonic Fighter Jet

-- in 2018 TR-MOTOR has started developing turbofan engine to power MMU air superiorty Fighter Jet by 2029

-- Turkish UCAVs TB-3 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR to use indigenous TEI PD-170 turboprop engine
TEI PD-222 turboprop engine for AKINCI UCAV

-- BMC POWER tested 1.000 hp and 1.500 hp diesel engines to power Howitzers and ALTAY Tank in 2024

-- KALE AERO and TEI have developed KTJ-3200 and TJ-300 turbojet engines to power SOM , ATMACA , MRASHM cruise missiles

TEI has developed PG-50 engine to power 1.000 km KARGI anti radiation Drone

-- DELTA-V and ROKETSAN develop hybrid rocket engine and liquid propellant rocket engine for space program

-- TUBITAK-SAGE develop RAMJET and SCRAMJET for supersonic-hypersonic Missiles

Last edited:
Look they can claim the north of Iraq trust me ill support turkey in that Im ready to get rid of the Kurds and the mosul city alas we the shiite will shed our blood for these enemies that within I'm clear

Mosul is Iraq and will remain Iraq. I don't want a Turkish animal there.

Lausanne treaty doesn't expire. And if it does no one even cares. Turkey belongs to the safavids

You reminded me with Saddam he also thought he is a super power !!! but once the sanctions started the country collapsed then once the offensive began everything collapsed
whose of the Iraqis received the American with flower? See when you live under the thump of your dictator then you would welcome anyone stretched hands for help.
?
whose of the Iraqis received the American with flower? See when you live under the thump of your dictator then you would welcome anyone stretched hands for help.
that is errors that Iraqis made..Iraq belongs to all Iraqis not to Saddam. Dictators come go. It is still very hard to believe, that Iraqis, the most fearless and dignified people in the middle East, were so divided and so tribal under Saddam , fail to see the big picture and fought as one for their homeland…

foreign engines just for prototypes

Turkey develops all kinds of Engines until 2030

-- TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine to power T-625 multi-role Helicopter in 2024
( Turkey will create turboshaft engine family up to 3.000 shp to power 10 tons class Attack and Utility Helicopters )

-- TEI has started developing TF-6000 turbofan engine to power HURJET and unmanned supersonic Fighter Jet

-- in 2018 TR-MOTOR has started developing turbofan engine to power MMU air superiorty Fighter Jet by 2029

-- Turkish UCAVs TB-3 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR to use indigenous TEI PD-170 turboprop engine
TEI PD-222 turboprop engine for AKINCI UCAV

-- BMC POWER tested 1.000 hp and 1.500 hp diesel engines to power Howitzers and ALTAY Tank in 2024

-- KALE AERO and TEI have developed KTJ-3200 and TJ-300 turbojet engines to power SOM , ATMACA , MRASHM cruise missiles

TEI has developed PG-50 engine to power 1.000 km KARGI anti radiation Drone

-- DELTA-V and ROKETSAN develop hybrid rocket engine and liquid propellant rocket engine for space program

-- TUBITAK-SAGE develop RAMJET and SCRAMJET for supersonic-hypersonic Missiles
Bro I know but who knows how much foreign equipment in those projects
Mosul is Iraq and will remain Iraq. I don't want a Turkish animal there.

Lausanne treaty doesn't expire. And if it does no one even cares. Turkey belongs to the safavids
Then they need to support that claim as they are Iraqis they even didnt fight isis!!!

Saddams propaganda made us think we build rockets as in Al a'adib guns weapons untill the sactions when we hit hard we made nothing we have nothing it was a hoax a big lie!!!
that is errors that Iraqis made..Iraq belongs to all Iraqis not to Saddam. Dictators come go. It is still very hard to believe, that Iraqis, the most fearless and dignified people in the middle East, were so divided and so tribal under Saddam , fail to see the big picture and fought as one for their homeland…
We still sir but living under his regime is beyond any kind of believe or dignity!!! there where every Wednesday a parity of execution of Iraqis humiliation every where countless senseless wars!! during the nineties many people died of sickness hunger and torture this thing destroyed the fabric of the nations destroyed the culture of the nation!! look seeing is not like hearing you cant understand because of that pig we have millions of widows millions of orphans!! isis is not but Baathist with different uniform
cant blame them, iraqis have let majoos rule iraq
You call the majority majoos no wonder?. happy that made you mad and sad btw we shiite are prevailing while you are failing soon we will rule for good just stay tuned.

Bro I know but who knows how much foreign equipment in those projects

Turkey has its own technology to develop engines
Turkey is one of 6 countries in the world that have bliks-spool and single crystal turbine blade manufacturing technologies

USA-Europe dont give anything to Turkey since 2013

Last edited:
Turkey has its own technology to develop engines
Turkey is one of 6 countries in the world that have bliks-spool and turbine blade manufacturing technologies

USA-Europe dont give anything to Turkey since 2013
well jet engines main challenge are the turbine because they exposed to intense heat other wise jet engines not hard to make
So if you make the blades then you can make engines easy! well the biggest challenge china face are the blades.

Saddams propaganda made us think we build rockets as in Al a'adib guns weapons untill the sactions when we hit hard we made nothing we have nothing it was a hoax a big lie!!!

Do you know what about American-İsraeli backed KESNIZANI organization in Iraq who destroyed SADDAM and İraqi Armed Forces from inside ?

same traitor organization is in Turkey called FETO
USA-İsrael used FETO organization to destroy ERDOGAN and Turkey between 2013 and 2016 but they failed
brave-warrior Turkish People kicked USA-İsrael and their proxies FETO , PKK/YPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom