What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

Your Islands can not cutt off Turkish mainland

I show you other examples in the world

-- British Jersey Island could not generate EEZ ( which is 22 km to French mainland )

- Italian islands of Linosa, Lempedusa and Lampione close to Tunisia have only been recognized to have an EEZ within the breadth of their territorial waters

and MALTA

now you show us even one precedent which is similar to stupid Greek claim

Maritime jurisdiction areas should be determined according to

The principle of equity
Archipelagic state or not
Equidistant method
The Mainlands’ domination over islands
The consideration of geographical realities

Greece dreaming about 95% and only 5% to Turkiye
because a tiny Island .. what a lunatic daydreamer nation

keep dreaming with stupid Greek claim and 10 km2 tiny Kastellarizo Island

Nobody can enter Turkish EEZ for drilling
They (the West) want a proxy war with Turkey fought through Greece. Erdogan shouldn't take the bait of firing the first shot until Sisi has been dealt with. The training and arming of GNA forces by Turkey should continue or even escalate, keeping in mind these forces could be facing the Egyptian armed forces in the near future. If Haftar and his patrons continue to obstruct elections in Libya, there should be a full-scale offensive by GNA forces to take back ALL of Libya. Sisi can invade or give covert support - his choice. Alhamdulillah Turkey has developed a weapon that could help the GNA neutralize Egypt's military tanks and anti-air defense systems. The handful of Egyptian jets aren't enough to suppress the GNA.

It's not just about the 12 nm in the Aegean,the Turkish government has a lot more demands.
I don't know if you are one of the guys fanning the flames of this war between Greece and Turkey to make the world think it's purely an issue between Greece and Turkey. But I want you to know the Erdogan is a smart leader and cannot be easily suckered into a quacgmire like Putin. If the U.S. so desperately wants this war, it can just ask Greece to attempt an invasion of Turkey. Because goading Turkey into firing the first shot won't work - at least not until the colonial puppet has been overthrown.

Greece is clearly doing things now that it hasn't done just a decade ago, such as arming some islands, despite no imminent threat of invasion from Turkey.
Again,this shows that you have little knowledge of the events here and you're only source are Turkish pro-government media.

The islands have had garrisons for decades and decades. We're not "arming" them now. The threat from Turkey is more than imminent.

Screenshot_2022-09-05 Erdogan Threatens Greece We May Come Suddenly One Night .png
Screenshot_2022-06-26 Turkey Openly Threatens to Occupy Greece's Aegean Islands(1).png

Screenshot_2022-06-10 Erdoğan's AKP Turkey Will Take Thessaloniki In Five Hours And Then Athens .png

Screenshot_2022-06-26 Turkey Openly Threatens to Occupy Greece's Aegean Islands.png
Screenshot_2022-06-26 Turkish VP demands swift demilitarisation of Greek islands - Ειδήσεις - ...png

Screenshot_2022-06-27 Kilicdaroglu “envied” Erdogan “We will show the Greeks what will become ...png

Screenshot_2022-09-05 Greece, President Erdogan’s ‘O Greek, do not forget Izmir He will compla...png

The Greek problem is just the land, dimilitarization, and maritime disputes with Turkey. The U.S. would typically take advantage of an existing dispute or resurrect one to spark a war it wants. If we take back the Middle East, an oil embargo on Europe is all that it'll take to make them resolve the Grecco-Turkish dispute peacefully
Take back the Middle-East? Who? Islamists? The Muslim Brotherhood?

Because the Muslim Brotherhood youth of Egypt have been radicalized by Sisi's blanket oppression (says several U.S. think tanks). Because Sisi is very unpopular in Egypt. People fear him, not love him. He's got supporters among the Copts and hypocrites, but these are minorities. A faction of Egypt's military vowed to protect demonstrators in the streets. Sisi's crack down took them by surprise but a repeat is unlikely even if Sisi ordered it. There are so many reasons why Sisi will easily fall if there's a stable MB government in Libya.
Who on earth told you such stuff? Ya ikhwan,come here,read this @Ghostkiller @Gomig-21 @Hydration

Are you aware that it was Muslim Brotherhood supporters who were always radical and violent,from the beginning? Do you forget that it was them,who threw a protester from a rooftop?

A higher quality version here

Libya's religious establishment is largely against Haftar (Research statements of Libya's Grand Muftis). Almost all civilian Libyan prime ministers since 2011 have been accused of being MB supporters or sympathizers or even members. A majority of the Sunni Muslim world is pro-Erdogan, including almost ALL Arab countries, including Libya. Neither the U.S. nor Europe or the GCC want democracy in Libya or in any Muslim country. Why? They know political Islam will take power just like it did in Turkey and Pakistan. Support for Israel or America can only happen in mornachical or dictatorial regimes in Muslim countries. In a democracy, it'd be political suicide for any president or prime minister. I could go on and on and on.
1.Religious establishment based in Tripoli? 🙄
2. When you say the "majority of the Sunni Muslim world is pro-Erdogan"....including "almost all Arab countries"...you got any sources on that? Or is it just wishful thinking?
3.You can't recognize that Erdogan is a populist politician with populist tactics,aiming for simpletons and conservatives?

I don't derive my conclusions from reading someone's articles or news content. I do a lot of reading, research, observation, and critical thinking to arrive at conclusions. THE U.S. IS INSTIGATING A GRECCO-TURKISH WAR TO SAVE ITS MIDDLE EASTERN PUPPETS! That's my conclusion from researching the Miditerranean disputes.
No event is isolated today, especially in or near the Middle East. Disputes are inter-connected and multinational. There's a struggle in the Muslim world to topple pro-Western monarchies and replace them with pro-Muslim democracies (Saudi, U.A.E., Bahrain, Egypt, etc.). Turkey is spear-heading it. To deal with this threat, the U.S. must neutralize Turkey's military and economic power. The U.S. tried a color revolution but failed. The coup attempt also failed and led to the almost total elimination of Western agents in the Turkish military, police, and intelligence agencies. They also attempted to spark a war between Turkey and Russia in Syria, this also failed. Their next move now is to help political opposition win in Turkey, which is very unlikely to succeed. The one last option that could work, short of a Western invasion of Turkey, is to spark a Grecco-Turkish war to divert Turkey's attention away from the Muslim world, weaken its military and economy. This will save their puppets in the Muslim world, and therefore, the petrodollar world order.

Habibi,when you tell me that "Greece started something now" and "Greece is trying to star a war" and "Why did Greece militarize the islands now"...it's obvious that you're reading Turkish sources and specifically media like TRT,Yeni Safak,Sabah,Aksam etc.

The rest is just...typical islamist conspiracy theories.

So the tensions escalated after 2016. Does that ring any bell on your mind?
Tensions were there,but the AKP government took them to another level in 2019 onwards.

Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu and Oktay started an unprecedented expansionist rhetoric,almost daily,that hasn't stopped since then. Mavi Vatan maps became official government policy,Greek Cypriots were threatened not to drill for oil and gas in their own EEZ,Turkish violationg of Athens FIR broke records,the narration of supposedly "illegal militarisation of the eastern Aegean islands" started,then the attempt to send tens of thousands of illegal immigrants and refugees from Turkey to Greece,through the land borders at Evros with the complete support and guidance of the Turkish authorities and traffickers. Then the constant nagging because Greece tried to upgrade the Armed Forces. Then the daily warmongering rhetoric from the likes of Erdogan,Akar,Oktay and Bahceli.

You're clearly misinformed.

Because goading Turkey into firing the first shot won't work - at least not until the colonial puppet has been overthrown.
The irony is that Turkey is the one trying to force Greece to fire the first shot. That's the irony. But you imagine american conspiracies and puppets. Are you sure you are Nigerian?

I'm not blindly fixating on America. I'm just tracing the tension to its roots. Greece is clearly doing things now that it hasn't done just a decade ago, such as arming some islands, despite no imminent threat of invasion from Turkey. Aside from America's influence, what other reasons made the Greeks take these provocative steps?

The Greek problem is just the land, dimilitarization, and maritime disputes with Turkey. The U.S. would typically take advantage of an existing dispute or resurrect one to spark a war it wants. If we take back the Middle East, an oil embargo on Europe is all that it'll take to make them resolve the Grecco-Turkish dispute peacefully.

When you explain how and why the U.S. came to the Middle East, when they were supposed to leave and why they haven't left, whether their invasion of Iraq was legit, their instigation of coups and revolutions in Muslim countries, then I'll give you a befiting answer.

Because the Muslim Brotherhood youth of Egypt have been radicalized by Sisi's blanket oppression (says several U.S. think tanks). Because Sisi is very unpopular in Egypt. People fear him, not love him. He's got supporters among the Copts and hypocrites, but these are minorities. A faction of Egypt's military vowed to protect demonstrators in the streets. Sisi's crack down took them by surprise but a repeat is unlikely even if Sisi ordered it. There are so many reasons why Sisi will easily fall if there's a stable MB government in Libya.

Libya's religious establishment is largely against Haftar (Research statements of Libya's Grand Muftis). Almost all civilian Libyan prime ministers since 2011 have been accused of being MB supporters or sympathizers or even members. A majority of the Sunni Muslim world is pro-Erdogan, including almost ALL Arab countries, including Libya. Neither the U.S. nor Europe or the GCC want democracy in Libya or in any Muslim country. Why? They know political Islam will take power just like it did in Turkey and Pakistan. Support for Israel or America can only happen in mornachical or dictatorial regimes in Muslim countries. In a democracy, it'd be political suicide for any president or prime minister. I could go on and on and on.

The short answer is that Sisi refused to order his troops into Libya despite the existantial threat to his regime should Islamic democracy succeed in Libya. The long answer is that:
The performance of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai reveals serious capability gaps.
Turkey's military support for the GNA
Little domestic support for the war in Egypt
Bitter anti-Sisi sentiments among GNA forces and high levels of motivation to fight him
Inability of the U.S. to invade Libya in support of Haftar and Egypt cos doing that will be political suicide for Haftar (Libyans hate America). Secondly, the U.S. president has to explain to the Americans why U.S. bodybags are emanating from Libya. It's a democracy and never threatened America, so why fight the GNA (which is considered Libya's government?). However, the U.S. will give covert support to Egypt.
Egyptian soldiers aren't motivated to fight their Libyan neighbours and brothers

I don't derive my conclusions from reading someone's articles or news content. I do a lot of reading, research, observation, and critical thinking to arrive at conclusions. THE U.S. IS INSTIGATING A GRECCO-TURKISH WAR TO SAVE ITS MIDDLE EASTERN PUPPETS! That's my conclusion from researching the Miditerranean disputes.
No event is isolated today, especially in or near the Middle East. Disputes are inter-connected and multinational. There's a struggle in the Muslim world to topple pro-Western monarchies and replace them with pro-Muslim democracies (Saudi, U.A.E., Bahrain, Egypt, etc.). Turkey is spear-heading it. To deal with this threat, the U.S. must neutralize Turkey's military and economic power. The U.S. tried a color revolution but failed. The coup attempt also failed and led to the almost total elimination of Western agents in the Turkish military, police, and intelligence agencies. They also attempted to spark a war between Turkey and Russia in Syria, this also failed. Their next move now is to help political opposition win in Turkey, which is very unlikely to succeed. The one last option that could work, short of a Western invasion of Turkey, is to spark a Grecco-Turkish war to divert Turkey's attention away from the Muslim world, weaken its military and economy. This will save their puppets in the Muslim world, and therefore, the petrodollar world order.

So the tensions escalated after 2016. Does that ring any bell on your mind?

U.S. weapons can't intercept anything except by almost pure luck. I don't want to debate this in this thread. We could talk about it in a different thread. However, in addition to Yemen, you could observe the Ukraine war closely as it will reveal this fact to the world.
Muslim Brotherhood has a very negative view and reputation in Egypt and we hate even if they are representing "their Islam". We don't need an islamist gov following their own agendas and not the develpment of Egypt. For your infos, in Egypt Muslim Brotherhood are terrorists that attacked the population (the Copts, the Muslims, the army, the police), Even Morsi and his party elected a governor which its party was responsible the Luxor Massacre in 1997. So don't tell me that Muslim Brotherhoods are ok. If you aren't egyptian then please don't tell us that they were good.For your infos, the war on terror in Egypt is 99% finished and all the people who were under ISIS in Sinai and had to leave their homes are returning.

Last edited:
The islands have had garrisons for decades and decades. We're not "arming" them now. The threat from Turkey is more than imminent.

Your source = PKK FETO members as like Abdullah Bozkurt

anti-Turkiye and anti-Erdogan losers

as like 1964-1974 Greeks are forcing the Turks to do a military operation
your end will be the same

Your source = PKK FETO members as like Abdullah Bozkurt

anti-Turkiye and anti-Erdogan losers

as like 1964-1974 Greeks are forcing the Turks to do a military operation
your end will be the same
Don't cry please

Turkey has developed a weapon that could help the GNA neutralize Egypt's military tanks and anti-air defense systems. The handful of Egyptian jets aren't enough to suppress the GNA.
Hey man! speak on behalf of your country! why do we turks hurt our brothers like Egypt? WHY? because you want us like that? i would tell something you but i dont wanna get permanent ban, but i am sure you get it what i mean

Last edited:
Again,this shows that you have little knowledge of the events here and you're only source are Turkish pro-government media. The islands have had garrisons for decades and decades. We're not "arming" them now. The threat from Turkey is more than imminent.
However you describe it, it's a militarization or demilitarization problem that escalated after the coup failed in 2016.
Take back the Middle-East? Who? Islamists? The Muslim Brotherhood?
We WILL take it back. And in this generation, inshaAllah.
Are you aware that it was Muslim Brotherhood supporters who were always radical and violent,from the beginning? Do you forget that it was them,who threw a protester from a rooftop?
Anyone who disagrees with you must be a Muslim brotherhood member. I'm a salafist. I don't agree with any violent overthrow of a government from within except in the case of outright Kufr or a government that prevents Muslims from worhipping Allah in their private lives. But it doesn't mean I agree with butchers like Sisi. But I do agree with invasion from outside to overthrow a secular Muslim government. Which is why I support Turkey's Libya intervention to prevent the U.S. from installing another dictatorship like it did in Egypt.
1.Religious establishment based in Tripoli? 🙄
Where is Libya's religous authority headquartered? Haftar has no religious backing whether inside or outside Libya except by hypocritical or misinformed scholars.
2. When you say the "majority of the Sunni Muslim world is pro-Erdogan"....including "almost all Arab countries"...you got any sources on that? Or is it just wishful thinking?
3.You can't recognize that Erdogan is a populist politician with populist tactics,aiming for simpletons and conservatives?
The links above should tell you he is more than a populist leader. He's a genuine Muslim leader.
The rest is just...typical islamist conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories? Is the petrodollar system a conspiracy theory? are Middle Eastern puppets a conspiracy theory? Is invading Iraq base on lies a conspiracy theory? What exactly do you mean conspiracy theory. Are you by any way insinuating that toppling the four evil regimes of the region will not end the petrodollar system? Or are you disputing the fact that an end to petrodollar is the end of America's world dominance? Which of these is a conspiracy theory, cos I want to start giving you links to real events that will open your eyes.
Tensions were there,but the AKP government took them to another level in 2019 onwards.
Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu and Oktay started an unprecedented expansionist rhetoric,almost daily,that hasn't stopped since then. Mavi Vatan maps became official government policy,Greek Cypriots were threatened not to drill for oil and gas in their own EEZ,Turkish violationg of Athens FIR broke records,the narration of supposedly "illegal militarisation of the eastern Aegean islands" started,then the attempt to send tens of thousands of illegal immigrants and refugees from Turkey to Greece,through the land borders at Evros with the complete support and guidance of the Turkish authorities and traffickers. Then the constant nagging because Greece tried to upgrade the Armed Forces. Then the daily warmongering rhetoric from the likes of Erdogan,Akar,Oktay and Bahceli.
You're clearly misinformed.
It is you who is trying to misinform by diverting attention from the REAL source of the current tension between Greece and Turkey. Sisi is hanging by a thread. If he falls, the other three regimes will follow because instability will spill from Egypt to Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., and Bahrain. The U.S. wants a Grecco-Turkish war to protect its Middle Eastern puppets and the petrodollar system. They'll do everything to spark this war. But I hope it comes only after Sisi is removed from power by the Egyptians. In such a case, even if Turkey can't do much for the Muslims, America would be forced to militarily invade these countries if it wants to reinstate the dictators and monarchies. And then there'll be a regionwide uprising against the U.S. presence in the Middle East and North Africa.
The irony is that Turkey is the one trying to force Greece to fire the first shot. That's the irony. But you imagine american conspiracies and puppets. Are you sure you are Nigerian?
I'm a Nigerian and have been studying the Middle East since 2011. It's now a powder keg and a region-wide intra-Sunni cold war between the pro-American camp (hypocrites) and the pro-Muslim camp (true Muslims). This cold war will eventually escalate into a hot war. The U.A.E.'s recent surrender is a deceptive one. They can't face Turkey headon, so they took the back sit and let America try with sanctions, manipulation of the Turkish population to vote for the opposition, or instigating a Grecco-Turkish war.

If you want any sources to back my claims here, I'll provide them.

Hey man! speak on behalf of your country! why do we turks hurt our brothers like Egypt? WHY? because you want us like that? i would tell something you but i dont wanna get permanent ban, but i am sure you get it what i mean
I do talk about my country when the topic concerns them. Plenty of Nigerian scholars graduated from Egypt's Azhar. But not a single one of them support Sisi in any way. He's a tyrant by all standards. Even Human rights organizations led by the Kuffar said things about Sisi that they didn't say about any other tyrant in today's world. To me, he is the equivalent of Firaun today. Sisi has been labelled by Western human rights organizations as the leader who perpetrated the largest single day massacre of protestors in recent history. This cannot be quickly forgotten.

This is not about Turks and Egyptians. They are brothers. This is about hypocrites and true Muslims. And it's a worldwide struggle, only it's more evident in the Middle East.

However you describe it, it's a militarization or demilitarization problem that escalated after the coup failed in 2016.
It's a problem that Turkey invented in the late 2010s,in order to dispute the sovereignity of the islands.

Like Palestine?

Where is Libya's religous authority headquartered? Haftar has no religious backing whether inside or outside Libya except by hypocritical or misinformed scholars.
If you mean Salafiyah and radical Sunni religious leaders who support the MB,then yes he doesn't have their support. And he doesn't want their support. They are the problem.

Anyone who disagrees with you must be a Muslim brotherhood member. I'm a salafist. I don't agree with any violent overthrow of a government from within except in the case of outright Kufr or a government that prevents Muslims from worhipping Allah in their private lives. But it doesn't mean I agree with butchers like Sisi. But I do agree with invasion from outside to overthrow a secular Muslim government. Which is why I support Turkey's Libya intervention to prevent the U.S. from installing another dictatorship like it did in Egypt.

You're a salafi?! You could have said it from the beginning. Now I know where you're coming from ideologically...that explains the weird arguments and the whole Erdogan fanboyism.

That's why you don't like Sissi and Haftar. You're a salafi.

It is you who is trying to misinform by diverting attention from the REAL source of the current tension between Greece and Turkey. Sisi is hanging by a thread. If he falls, the other three regimes will follow because instability will spill from Egypt to Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., and Bahrain. The U.S. wants a Grecco-Turkish war to protect its Middle Eastern puppets and the petrodollar system. They'll do everything to spark this war. But I hope it comes only after Sisi is removed from power by the Egyptians. In such a case, even if Turkey can't do much for the Muslims, America would be forced to militarily invade these countries if it wants to reinstate the dictators and monarchies. And then there'll be a regionwide uprising against the U.S. presence in the Middle East and North Africa.
Please stop this nonsense. You continue to insist that you know the root of the problem,while you're badly informed and don't even know half the events that happened from 2019 to know,when it comes to Greece and Turkey.

You're stuck talking about puppet States and dictators and fighting "neo-colonialism".
They can't face Turkey headon, so they took the back sit and let America try with sanctions, manipulation of the Turkish population to vote for the opposition, or instigating a Grecco-Turkish war.
You really believe that the United States are not able to face Turkey headon? Are you serious? They can easily cripple Turkey's infastracture and military if they want.

He's a tyrant by all standards.
Stop this nonsense and the talk about "kuffar".

Please stop this nonsense. You continue to insist that you know the root of the problem,while you're badly informed and don't even know half the events that happened from 2019 to know,when it comes to Greece and Turkey.
You're stuck talking about puppet States and dictators and fighting "neo-colonialism".
Okay, so I'm talking nonsense and conspiracy theories, right?
If you are honest in your arguments, let's start from the begining.
I want to prove to you that the current Greece-Turkiye tension is an attempt by America to start a war between Turkiye and Greece similar to Ukraine's war. The aim is to save Sisi and the Middle Eastern puppets by weakening Turkey militarily and economically.

We'll start from where all this began for America. So, here are a few questions for you. If you can't answer them, I'll give you the answers and link to reputable sources. I promise to only use Western anti-Turkey sources to prove my point. I'll not use Turkish, Pakistani, Qatari, sources. Only Western think tanks, academic websites, government websites, and pro-Western news sites. I won't even use Russian or Chinese sources.

So, here are the questions:
  1. What is the petrodollar system, and is it a conspiracy?
  2. How has petrodollar enriched America and its economy?
  3. Any link between petrodollar and U.S. sanctions power?
  4. What sustains the petrodollar system?
  5. What can destroy the petrodollar system?
  6. What is the biggest threat to the petrodollar system today?
  7. What would the petrodollar's collapse mean for the U.S. military?
  8. What would the petrodollar's collapse mean for Europe?
  9. How does Sisi's Egypt fit in the petrodollar equaiton?
  10. How does Libya fit in the petrodollar calculus?
Morsi told his wife that the West will never allow him to rule Egypt.
If you cannot answer these questions, say so and I'll start answering them one after another with proofs. If you ingnore these points like you ignored prior ones, I'll simply copy and paste them in my reply. If you cannot or wil not answer them, say so.
You really believe that the United States are not able to face Turkey headon? Are you serious? They can easily cripple Turkey's infastracture and military if they want.
It will mark the end of U.S. presence in the Middle East. Turkey is not Iraq. America could not even deal with Iran after the missiles strikes on Saudi in 2019 and U.S. bases in Iraq in 2020. They can temporarily cripple Turkey's infrastructure, but they'll be purged from the region militarily and parmanently. (I'm not going to argue with you about what a war between America and Turkey would look like. Because it's not very important and I suspect you'll try to divert this conversation from the most important issue, which the question of "Whether the U.S. is instigating a Grecco-Turkish war to save Sisi and other Middle Eastern puppets"). That's what I want us to talk about.
Stop this nonsense and the talk about "kuffar".
Just answer the questions above so we can proceed to the next steps. I want to prove to you that:
Greece/Turkey tensions is a buildup to a U.S. proxy war with Turkey similar to Ukraine and Russia. The main purpose of this war is to protect the puppet regimes in Egypt, Saudi, U.A.E., and Bahrain.

In other words, this war is meant to maintain the Middle Eastern status quo and thus, protect the petrodollar system. Otherwise, the U.S. military machine will stop and U.S. economy will collapse.

Muslim Brotherhood has a very negative view and reputation in Egypt and we hate even if they are representing "their Islam". We don't need an islamist gov following their own agendas and not the develpment of Egypt. For your infos, in Egypt Muslim Brotherhood are terrorists that attacked the population (the Copts, the Muslims, the army, the police), Even Morsi and his party elected a governor which its party was responsible the Luxor Massacre in 1997. So don't tell me that Muslim Brotherhoods are ok. If you aren't egyptian then please don't tell us that they were good.For your infos, the war on terror in Egypt is 99% finished and all the people who were under ISIS in Sinai and had to leave their homes are returning.
It's good to know that the Siani war is almost finished. I don't support armed groups trying to topple a government forcefully, but I also don't support oppressive regimes like Sisi.

But my research shows that a major revolution and war is awaiting Egypt, most likely in the near future. Unless Erdogan loses the election, Sisi is unlikely to make it to 2030. The reason is Libya. Sisi is in a very difficult position. If he allows democracy to be established in Libya, the Muslim Brotherhood will likely take power there. Libya's military, police, and intelligence services are already stacked full of Muslim brotherhood supporters. It will be easy for them to infiltrate the Egyptian border and trigger another revolution, this time, with weapons.

On the other hand, if Sisi intervenes in Libya, he's unlikely to win the war. Turkey won't allow it. The Egyptian army will be bogged down. Sinai war may errupt again. Opposition to the war will mount in Egypt as Egyptian soldiers continue to die in Libya. There'll be constant protests. The military will be divided. This is why Sisi has resisted pressure from the U.A.E, Saudi, Haftar, etc to invade.

Between Sisi and Muslim Brotherhood, I'll support the Muslim Brotherhood 100%. At least, they aren't dictator4s.

Okay, so I'm talking nonsense and conspiracy theories, right?
If you are honest in your arguments, let's start from the begining.
I want to prove to you that the current Greece-Turkiye tension is an attempt by America to start a war between Turkiye and Greece similar to Ukraine's war. The aim is to save Sisi and the Middle Eastern puppets by weakening Turkey militarily and economically.

We'll start from where all this began for America. So, here are a few questions for you. If you can't answer them, I'll give you the answers and link to reputable sources. I promise to only use Western anti-Turkey sources to prove my point. I'll not use Turkish, Pakistani, Qatari, sources. Only Western think tanks, academic websites, government websites, and pro-Western news sites. I won't even use Russian or Chinese sources.

So, here are the questions:
  1. What is the petrodollar system, and is it a conspiracy?
  2. How has petrodollar enriched America and its economy?
  3. Any link between petrodollar and U.S. sanctions power?
  4. What sustains the petrodollar system?
  5. What can destroy the petrodollar system?
  6. What is the biggest threat to the petrodollar system today?
  7. What would the petrodollar's collapse mean for the U.S. military?
  8. What would the petrodollar's collapse mean for Europe?
  9. How does Sisi's Egypt fit in the petrodollar equaiton?
  10. How does Libya fit in the petrodollar calculus?
Morsi told his wife that the West will never allow him to rule Egypt.
If you cannot answer these questions, say so and I'll start answering them one after another with proofs. If you ingnore these points like you ignored prior ones, I'll simply copy and paste them in my reply. If you cannot or wil not answer them, say so.

It will mark the end of U.S. presence in the Middle East. Turkey is not Iraq. America could not even deal with Iran after the missiles strikes on Saudi in 2019 and U.S. bases in Iraq in 2020. They can temporarily cripple Turkey's infrastructure, but they'll be purged from the region militarily and parmanently. (I'm not going to argue with you about what a war between America and Turkey would look like. Because it's not very important and I suspect you'll try to divert this conversation from the most important issue, which the question of "Whether the U.S. is instigating a Grecco-Turkish war to save Sisi and other Middle Eastern puppets"). That's what I want us to talk about.

Just answer the questions above so we can proceed to the next steps. I want to prove to you that:
Greece/Turkey tensions is a buildup to a U.S. proxy war with Turkey similar to Ukraine and Russia. The main purpose of this war is to protect the puppet regimes in Egypt, Saudi, U.A.E., and Bahrain.

In other words, this war is meant to maintain the Middle Eastern status quo and thus, protect the petrodollar system. Otherwise, the U.S. military machine will stop and U.S. economy will collapse.
There you go,your MB ideology in a nutshell

muslim12.jpg

"...

..."

Hey pal, how you gonna punish the Chinese, who are looting with modern slavery the black Africans and supressing the Uighurs muslim brothers of yours?
You know that with a fingersnip all so called high tech in Islamic nations are going to the bin, without Kuffar influence and help?
First you should improve the generally IQ of majority islamic countries, so they aren't in the weak state anymore and not dependent.
After that you black African muslims should ask yourself why Muslims took you longer and much more brutal into slavery than the Whities.
Then who freed the Blacks in the first place.
Then who feed the Blacks in the first place.
Then why, at least secular Muslims in the west live much better than in every other muslim ruled country?
Still, what you gonna do against Chinese, who are cutting the beards of Muslims living in China, banging and marrying their women, don't allow Arabic signs and who are turning mosques into toilets.
Mashallah, you are mighty!
Muslim brotherhood, LMAO.
You wrote the reason, Arabs need a hard and dictaorial hand, like Saddam, Assad sen/jun, Sissi etc.
Let them decide democratically and they will vote for a MB party :D

Well, I mean ok.
Then stop trading in every case with them, and 1 annoying fart from this new established paradise should be enough to pulverize it.
No whimpy whiney Israeli/US based fighting with human values, but German WW2 anti-Partisan fighting.

Hey pal, how you gonna punish the Chinese, who are looting with modern slavery the black Africans and supressing the Uighurs muslim brothers of yours?
You know that with a fingersnip all so called high tech in Islamic nations are going to the bin, without Kuffar influence and help?
First you should improve the generally IQ of majority islamic countries, so they aren't in the weak state anymore and not dependent.
After that you black African muslims should ask yourself why Muslims took you longer and much more brutal into slavery than the Whities.
Then who freed the Blacks in the first place.
Then who feed the Blacks in the first place.
Then why, at least secular Muslims in the west live much better than in every other muslim ruled country?
Still, what you gonna do against Chinese, who are cutting the beards of Muslims living in China, banging and marrying their women, don't allow Arabic signs and who are turning mosques into toilets.
Mashallah, you are mighty!
Muslim brotherhood, LMAO.
You wrote the reason, Arabs need a hard and dictaorial hand, like Saddam, Assad sen/jun, Sissi etc.
Let them decide democratically and they will vote for a MB party :D

Well, I mean ok.
Then stop trading in every case with them, and 1 annoying fart from this new established paradise should be enough to pulverize it.
No whimpy whiney Israeli/US based fighting with human values, but German WW2 anti-Partisan fighting.
What a low IQ post just like Danjuna Musa.

What a low IQ post just like Danjuna Musa.
No,no he's right. Musa's a salafi who keeps talking about some perceived "liberation" of Muslim lands,but of course Salafis want their kind of liberation,sharia and everything. And not just...sharia,their own interpretation of sharia. And we haven't seen him mention Uyghurs or anything. Generally,he insists that everything is orchestrated by the United States. Even if I explained to him,at least about the Greek-Turkish stuff,he insists and ignores everything I said.

It's pointless to discuss any further with him. He is of the narration "Sissi dictator,Morsi great leader.Erdogan will unite islam" etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom