What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

I am saying power grid in India did not trip, it only we Indians stopped electric usage for sometime. So your quoting India's case is not appropriate.

Boss I do understand, sometimes issues will occur, but my comment is about entire country getting impacted, which is not acceptable.
I do understand your point about it but there is no alternative.

People tend to retain their properties and characteristics, when they become rich from poor, Muslim from non-Muslim, from a third world country to a superpower. Some people say Pakistan will become a superpower one day, I wonder, with such properties and characteristics? That will be a disaster.
Pakistan k logon ko terbiat ki zaroorat hai.

ye Mossad/RAW/CIA/Alien shazish hai Pakistanka kilaf.....

If it is result of external action, internal security should be shown doors immediately....

The irony, you lot brand pigeons as ISI agents.

We are continuously witnessing power outtage after almost every hour. Where's the man responsible for this disaster ? Will he ever gonna be taken to task or the same old trick gonna be played like some kosher transfer from power department to health, interior etc?

Truly shocking the power grid of the entire country has been knocked out.. so, what we are saying, that in a time of war or the next Feb 2019 type standoff, India needs to land just one LGB in the right place, and the whole of Pakistan is knocked out?

Imagine the optics on that for the Pakistani establishment if India knocks out the entire grid that easily????

There has to be proper safeguards to protect the functioning of the grid with trips guards to ISOLATE the probem quickly, rather than have trip guards that "protect" the grid by taking down the entire damn grid .....

The power distribution network in Pakistan has been poorly designed and developed .. completely crazy .... the establishment needs to see this as the national security risk it presents and act accordingly..

@Indus Pakistan @313ghazi @Baghial

Bro, this is crazy. Why doesn't Pakistan learn Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology?

@waz you rightly thread banned us both yesterday, today this CCP bot is trolling again.

Check his IP address does it show as China or the other country his VPN is using?

Last edited:
this is crazy
I tell you what is crazy -
  • why are Chinese building motorways and bridges
  • why are Chinese building nuclear power stations
  • why are Chinese building cars
  • why are Chinese building ships
  • why are Chinese building ports

STOP that you kaffirs.

INSTEAD go pray fives times a days and you will be saved from suffering for eternity. I implore you please and save your souls. Become a Muslim and find a mosque near you. Repent and recieve salvation you kaffirs. Contact DIal a Mullah please.

Reality hurts? you didn't answer me. Most engineers don't even pass css. Many of my friends tried and failed even 3 times. Please do let me know if you have ever sit in CSS exams? because I am shocked knowing that you made sound it so easy that css is nothing just a exam of 1 subject which is not and that too is very easy to pass.
what css has to do with a job of technical nature should be given to a technocrat.

@waz you rightly thread banned us both yesterday, today this CCP bot is trolling again.

Check his IP address does it show as China or the other country his VPN is using?
Oh, brother. Don't do that.

I'm just saying why Pakistan doesn't learn from Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology. It's a simple question. Promise me. No need to destroy every thread, OK? And you're still using CCP's power technology.

STOP that you kaffirs.

INSTEAD go pray fives times a days and you will be saved from suffering for eternity. I implore you please and save your souls. Become a Muslim and find a mosque near you. Repent and recieve salvation you kaffirs. Contact DIal a Mullah please.
I take my hat off to you. You troll on a whole other plane.
But the question is not why is Pakistan without power?

Pakistan needs to learn from Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology. Is this a mistake??? Or will Allah give you electricity?

STOP that you kaffirs.

Why does China not learn Islamic knowledge? It will give you first class ticket in the bullet train that takes you to the hereafter.

Just check this racist islamophobic kanjar

Chief head of RSS and Ku Klux Klan clowns are far better than these desi Islamophobes

A power breakdown and this vermin has started his islamophobic rant like power breakdown don't happen in Europe or USA or even China

STOP that you kaffirs.

Oh, btw. Xinjiang not only makes wind turbines. And export to the whole world. Xinjiang also makes cars. High purity polysilicon. tunnel boring machine(TBM). high-speed rail. Subway...

Back
Top Bottom