What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

Zaid Hamid agar abhi tak zinda hey tu usko subha baldiya walay utha kay dump kardain kaheen Pakistan ko Major Ghada Arya jesay cartoons nahi chahyeen ... bijli dunya may har jaga asay karti hey aur jin ghadoon ko nahi pata Pakistan ka bijli ka nezaam bana aur chalta kesay hain woh internet pe apnay tajziyee dena bandh karain jinka kaam hey unko pata hey kia masla hey aur kesay sahi karna hey

PMLN walay, infact sab apnay tajziye dena bandh karain ye masla dunya may har jaga huta hay .. 2015 and then in 2016 News - Power blackout in 80% Of Pakistan local and International Media.

View attachment 705418
View attachment 705419

No tabdili yet.

why whole country crashed? why fault was not isolated from whole system?

This is the main thing that the govt should focus on. Technically, when a power plant goes into fault state it should isolate itself from the grid.

Because if the frequency of a single generator drops, it risks pulling down the frequency of the entire grid system it is connected to.

In this case, the protective devices installed at Guddu probably did not work or there was some element of human error involved. Corrupt bureaucrats will ensure that no action will be taken.

fw_20210110_114236175.png

Kinda depressed not hearing 'meray aziz humwatno' once the light is back.
You should join comedy show.

View attachment 705449

hmm they are using windows XP
🤔

air force is also using windows XP for radars
🤔

and russian president vladimir putin was also using windows XP
🤔
Wow kia eyes hai ap nie dekh bhi lia windows xp hie. Looks like software to me. I think in other countries people use command base system

Im sure the national grid is extremely resilient to cyberattacks ...

Just sounds incredibly suspect for the whole country to lose power in one go, surely there's some built in compartmentalisation.

What qualification/s federal secretary for power and electricity possesses ? Plz don't tell me he's just done css therefore fit to lead the power sector and those thousands of engineers working there -------

Back
Top Bottom