What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

Many years ago there was a major power outage in Pakistan, and I wrote then how terrible Pakistan's electricity network was. It is absolutely shameful that after so many years, nothing has been done. This is no laughing matter since this is also of the biggest national security threat to the country.

But then you have the corrupt governments and corrupt generals - hence NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT.

Many years ago there was a major power outage in Pakistan, and I wrote then how terrible Pakistan's electricity network was. It is absolutely shameful that after so many years, nothing has been done. This is no laughing matter since this is also of the biggest national security threat to the country.

But then you have the corrupt governments and corrupt generals - hence NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT.
Nation wants everything free .... nation say " no to tax" ...

Nation wants everything free .... nation say " no to tax" ...

Please don't go on that tantrum specially when you don't know that taxing individuals is NOT THE ONLY WAY FOR GOVERNMENT TO EARN MONEY. I can give you a few hours of lecture on tax system and other basic finances, but I don't want to do it. Providing reliable electricity networks is NOT THE JOB OF PEOPLE but the job of Governments.

Is this confirmed or a hoax just like multiple others floating around (martial law, flan flan flan)

Not possible

its possible, one single fault in NY caused the power breakdown in US and Canada; the largest ever; in early 2000. all power grids are connected just like internet.

Could be a hacking attack. İt's is quite easy for hostile states to hack the grid whether it be electric, water, sewage, gas etc etc.

This was not supposed to happen in Riasat-e-Madina. Shaikh Chillis got it wrong again.

tenor.gif

Bryani plates were not given to patwaris.

they
As long as the Pak nuke carrying missiles are ready to be fired upon a moment's notice it's OK.....

I remember that few years ago that our nukes heads are stored separately from missiles and we need some time to mount them. It will be hard in the dark:mod:

don’t know how much true it is.

Happy New Year Pakistanis

This is our future under this wretched leader,

In darkness.

When will this dirt die or go away and the previous 70 years leaders come back. We miss the last 70 years, oh how we miss them before this dirt of 2.5 years plunged this country into darkness and sadness and zulm

Happy New Year Pakistanis

This is our future under this wretched leader,

In darkness.

When will this dirt die or go away and the previous 70 years leaders come back. We miss the last 70 years, oh how we miss them before this dirt of 2.5 years plunged this country into darkness and sadness and zulm

welcome Salim Lifaffi

Ministry of Energy spokesperson, tweeting from the ministry's official Twitter handle, said that according to initial reports, the Guddu power plant developed a fault at 11:41pm on Saturday night.

“The fault caused the country’s high transmission lines to trip, which in turn caused the system frequency to drop from 50 to 0 in less than a second.

According to Federal Information Minister Shibli Faraz "the breakdown had been caused by a "technical fault" in the National Transmission and Despatch Company (NTDC) system".

Serious technical investigation is needed by a high level independent technical team to identify all shortcomings in the National Grid, recommend short and long term solutions. The investigation and "complete" report must be transparent and open to public for reference and follow-up.

Back
Top Bottom