What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

What qualification/s federal secretary for power and electricity possesses ? Plz don't tell me he's just done css therefore fit to lead the power sector and those thousands of engineers working there -------
Just css? most engineers don't manage to pass css either please let me know if you have.

Interestingly he is the grandson of Ayub Khan

No he's the minister and they come and go . My query was about the bureaucrat responsible for running the whole power sector ------ so what does he know about his job profile other than signing the a.c.r,s of the engineers working under him?

On one end Elon Musk is sending 42,000 satellites for Starlink and on the other hand, Pakistanis are fighting on country-wide blackouts. Life is not fair.
Pakistanis hate each other. We like to oppress each other for no good reasons. Infact, we act as enemy of each other.
InshaAllah enemy's sword will correct us. But then we will ask Allah why this is happening with us. So for that day here is the answer for Pakistanis, in advance: you hated each other. You oppressed each other. You never heard each other, and thus many things remained undeveloped(due to oppression). When you remained undeveloped, you begged everyone in this world for assistances, but never shaked hands with your fellow countryman so that things at home become stable, and we don't need to beg from anyone.
After that, came people and gangs, blackmailed you, and started sucking blood from your vains(still we call them our leaders).
Some of these gangs are working towards disintegration of Pakistan. Their plans are almost complete, as I see them, just a small push from India is needed.
That will be the sword, that will remind us the long forgotten lessons, once again.

Last edited:
Pakistani hate each other. We like to oppress each other for no good reasons. Infact, we act as enemy of each other.
InshaAllah enemy's sword will correct us. But then we will ask Allah why this is happening with us. So for that day here is answer for Pakistanis: you hated each other. You oppressed each other. You never heard each other, and thus many things remained undeveloped. When you remained undeveloped, you begged everyone in this world for assistances, but never shaked hands with your fellow countryman so that things at home become stable, and we don't need to beg from everyone.
After that, came people and gangs, blackmailed you, and started sucking blood from your vains.
Some of these gangs are working towards disintegration of Pakistan. Their plans are almost complete, just a small push from India is needed.
That will be that sword, that will remind us the long forgotten lesson, once more.

merit ka qatak e am

Ina Lillahi va ina ilahi rajeon
Reality hurts? you didn't answer me. Most engineers don't even pass css. Many of my friends tried and failed even 3 times. Please do let me know if you have ever sit in CSS exams? because I am shocked knowing that you made sound it so easy that css is nothing just a exam of 1 subject which is not and that too is very easy to pass.

Last edited:
Normal procedure?? Entire/major portion country blank out is not normal.

It sounds odd, so if one major producer is taken out.. then entire grid will be shut for 204hrs. if someone want to hurt Pak, taking out one producer will have impact... Is it not a security weakness???

Can any one quote the impact on economy???
no need to worry. don't listen to rumors. indians are spreading fake news. they are fake news factory. sleep tight indians!
We will sleep tight... failure at one producer will trip entire country... you should be having nightmares...

Reality hurts? you didn't answer me. Most engineers don't even pass css. Many of my friends tried and failed even 3 times. Please do let me know if you have ever sit in CSS exams? because I am shocked knowing that you made sound it so easy that css is nothing just a exam of 1 subject and that too is very easy to pass.

Ya Allah Swt mjhy or meri qom ko rehmat Vali Hidayat ata farmay'n

Mera bhai why don't you ask all engineers and technical guys to relax and send every bureaucrat to fix this issue ------- what do you think they gonna do ? Order those grid stations to start working on their own as theyve done css ?

if you have ever sit in CSS exams?
Never and hopefully never shall be ------.

Normal procedure?? Entire/major portion country blank out is not normal.

It sounds odd, so if one major producer is taken out.. then entire grid will be shut for 204hrs. if someone want to hurt Pak, taking out one producer will have impact... Is it not a security weakness???

Can any one quote the impact on economy???

Every country works like that. They have one node where if you hit country will go down.

Example

India :

Talking about big G

Ya Allah Swt mjhy or meri qom ko rehmat Vali Hidayat ata farmay'n

Mera bhai why don't you ask all engineers and technical guys to relax and send every bureaucrat to fix this issue ------- what do you think they gonna do ? Order those grid stations to start working on their own as theyve done css ?

Never and hopefully never shall be ------.
Check the press conference made by Omer Ayub why making false accusation. He clearly said that engineers are working and they will be able to answer the technical questions what so ever.

ALLAH hum sab ko hidayat dei Ameen.

Likelihood of this being an external action?
ye Mossad/RAW/CIA/Alien shazish hai Pakistanka kilaf.....

If it is result of external action, internal security should be shown doors immediately....

ye Mossad/RAW/CIA/Alien shazish hai Pakistanka kilaf.....

If it is result of external action, internal security should be shown doors immediately....

Could be a test run by the indian intel ? Well thats the first thing which came to my mind after watching the news

Every country works like that. They have one node where if you hit country will go down.

Example

India :

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...a-s-power-sector-gears-up-11585986898936.html
In the quoted case, entire country shutting down for few minutes is extraordinary and our engineers took proper care.

Power plants shutting down is know risk and proper contingencies are already inbuilt even after that, if entire country is blanked out means your systems have failed and who is accountable for it.

Your PM gives lecture about accountability.. ask him to show his accountability by sacking the respective minister and showing the door to the technocrats who are handling the grid.

Can you imaging the impact of economy and emergency service due to power cut??
Could be a test run by the indian intel ? Well thats the first thing which came to my mind after watching the news
I think this type of shut down is happening once in a while in past few years... If it is due to India as quoted by you, then put your security establishments under roller, once is acceptable twice i dont think you have an excuse if you are serious about your country's security.

In the quoted case, entire country shutting down for few minutes is extraordinary and our engineers took proper care.
may be fault was of low category that's why took few minute but it did show that country can go down if problem occurs in 1 specific node that is my point and don't worry about Pakistan or It's PM.

may be fault was of low category that's why took few minute but it did show that country can go down if problem occurs in 1 specific node that is my point and don't worry about Pakistan or It's PM.
I am saying power grid in India did not trip, it only we Indians stopped electric usage for sometime. So your quoting India's case is not appropriate.

Boss I do understand, sometimes issues will occur, but my comment is about entire country getting impacted, which is not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom