What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to have an Indian mod who can lock a modi-rahul thread at page 2 rather than that thread going till page 30 with 80% pure spamming , trolling and hatred

Thats why we have sticky threads.

Personally, i'd have ALL topics related to Indian social issues and politics banned for good, but thats just me.

Thats why we have sticky threads.

Personally, i'd have ALL topics related to Indian social issues and politics banned for good, but thats just me.

Fun job, you do :D

Fun job, you do :D

The 'glare' around modhood is misunderstood/misplaced/extremely ill fated and overly hyped.

If you do it for long enough a certain amount of negativity seeps into you as you are dealing with manhoos trolls all the time.

Dealing with people who wish for murder, conquest, justify murder and brutality and above those who support alive or dead mass murderers ...is 'not fun'.

Well so far every decision our web sir has taken has seen success, I guess he thinks several times before taking a new policy decision.

@WebMaster

is it possible to see the thanks of members as like as before without making an extra click?

I'm very thick skinned. You have to read my inbox for the amount of hatemail i get. :D

Haters gonna hate..

@Alpha1 - Quit the mod talk, its a non issue.
Can you forward me some bro:woot:
well seriously,you are so not alone..the entire management is evident of how hard working you are bro and non-biased..infact this proove that why people hate you:D
----------------------------------
Some people will not understand that PDF is always accused of non-sense..from website administrator to management..we all are accused of non sense.
One of the most popular accusation is that 'pdf supports Indians' despite of this fact that we try all our level best to make neutral decision and maintain balance between Indian and Pakistani members.
I wonder that what will be new blast,if Indians are made mod?
Thus there are alot reasons due to which we cannot afford an Indian mod,sadly

I woke up these morning and found this thread, and I thought I checked my "standing". Not that I care about my standing, I came here for fun and not for brownie points.
To my surprise, I got 15 negative ratings and 5 positives.

I do have a few questions regarding these new features.

My last post was yesterday about 10am (Pacific Time Dec 21). How the hell do I get 15- and 5+ when this new feature has just been implemented? Somebody, the new raters, must like me.

I also have one trophy point, Can I get a pizza with that?

Last edited:
It is better to have an Indian mod who can lock a modi-rahul thread at page 2 rather than that thread going till page 30 with 80% pure spamming , trolling and hatred

Even a Pakistani mod, whom the Indian posters vote for, can do the same.

Even a Pakistani mod, whom the Indian posters vote for, can do the same.
What is wrong with an Indian mod dude?

like i posted before you've a pakistani, irani, turkey, bangla & chinese mods why not an Indian and I feel Indians are becoming a majority here too ;)

What is wrong with an Indian mod dude?

like i posted before you've a pakistani, irani, turkey, bangla & chinese mods why not an Indian and I feel Indians are becoming a majority here too ;)

Dude??lolz I have issues with an Indian mod since i don't happen to visit Bangladesh, Turkish, Chinese or Iranian section mostly. Neither do people of these nationalities poke their noses in the affairs of Pakistan and nor is there an extreme form of bias resulting in point scoring on petty points and trolling. I believe the Indian posters should vote for any member they feel is neutral and acceptable. Problem solved.

Dude??lolz I have issues with an Indian mod since i don't happen to visit Bangladesh, Turkish, Chinese or Iranian section mostly and neither do people of these nationalities poke their noses in the affairs of Pakistan and nor is there an extreme form of bias resulting in point scoring on petty points and trolling. I believe the Indian posters should vote for any member they feel is neutral and acceptable. Problem solved.

Fair enough. :)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom