What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stunned and shocked at finding @Aeronaut and @FaujHistorian here.

After listening in on someone else's discussion in a private part of the forum, I went through past posts methodically, checking @Aeronaut's posts. It was my very pleasantly surprised discovery that he scrupulously maintains a Chinese wall between his role as moderator and his role as ordinary member of the forum. This, delivered not in the deadpan Swiss manner one might have expected to see, but almost with a swagger, with panache, as if defying us to find him at fault.

@FaujHistorian a troll? Oh, well, that explains those warts on my eyeballs, then. If he is a troll, I must be one too.

I couldn't agree more heartily with you about our sinuous neighbour from the east, however.

I agree with your post except the bold part.

Which means you can flirt longer.. You dont sleep anyway.. Yea, this move will definitely take burden of moderators and our poor @Resuce Ranger sir, who do more reporting the posts than reading :omghaha:

Lets hope it works well. I don't think any of our TTs or Juniors are going to abuse this system.

Private Messaging should be taken away since i fear these TTs are not neutral

They can plot and gang -3 ratings while teaming up with their country's TT members

You have set the benchmark. We will try to follow your foot steps. :P

Yea there will be moderation oversight. Any misplaced ranking can be adjusted.

They can plot and gang -3 ratings while teaming up with their country's TT members

Any such incidents can be reversed by the red team and the members would face penalties.

At the moment its a test and we hope that its used as advised.

If any senior members identified engage in such practice, I am certain they will be disciplined. Anyway, I just wanted to thank @WebMaster for the hard work put into PDF over the years, come a long way since 2008.

Negative feature should only be used to down-rate posts that breach forum rules. Not to be used for personal agendas or as a bully boy tactic.;

If any senior members identified engage in such practice, I am certain they will be disciplined. Anyway, I just wanted to thank @WebMaster for the hard work put into PDF over the years, come a long way since 2008.

Negative feature should only be used to down-rate posts that breach forum rules. Not to be used for personal agendas or as a bully boy tactic.;

As long as it's only used for those purposes, and not for personal agendas and differences in opinion, I could see the implementation of this as a positive thing for PDF.

Last edited:
Armstrong can be a good new addition to the moderation team. He needs some grooming though.

If you can get there without grooming, why can't @Armstrong ? :D

Now dont tell me you dont purposely open all "those" thread and posts, however I respect your responsibility to keep the things rolling.

Couldn't agree more. I will talk to my fellas abou forming SOPs for this.

1: Moderation oversight
2: Better complaint managment at GHQ.

We'll decide panelties for any foul play and provide services to those who might feel 'targeted'.

With checks and balances it will perfectly function.

Yes thanks to webby for putting in the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom