What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong can be a good new addition to the moderation team. He needs some grooming though.
Not a single Indian moderator here, should at least have one Indian mod. What say?

Me - A part of that Unholy Group of Devilish folk who hand Infractions to innocent pups simply for taking part in the sacred art of Trolling ? :unsure:

You mad ? :mad:
If you can get there without grooming, why can't @Armstrong ? :D

Now dont tell me you dont purposely open all "those" thread and posts, however I respect your responsibility to keep the things rolling.

Someone has to do the evil stuff.

Not a single Indian moderator here, should at least have one Indian mod. What say?

We don't need an Indian moderator, we just need our Indian member pool to follow the rules and regulations.

About 70-80% of personal insults, gaaliyan, fake accounts, spam threads, off topics, tit for tat threads come from them.

We need more Indian members like @joe sheraer @sandy_3126 @nair and less like ................lets not name anyone but.

We have international mods for sections that speak a totally different language, therefore we can't moderate them effectively.

Me and @Zakii dedicate good worth of time in mopping up and cleaning the Indian section.

Agreed
I am ok with Indian MoD Idea
i see pakistani, irani, chinese, turky and bangla mods

hum se itni bhi kya nafrat :D

all Indians are not jingoistic psychopaths :lol:

We don't need an Indian moderator, we just need our Indian member pool to follow the rules and regulations.

About 70-80% personal insults, gaaliyan, fake accounts, spam threads, off topics, tit for tat threads come from them.

We need more Indian members lie @joe Sherear @sandy_3126 @nair and less like ................lets not name anyone but.

We have international mods for sections that speak a totally different language, therefore we can't moderate them effectively.

Me and @Zakii dedicate good worth of time in mopping up and cleaning the Indian section.

I've no logic to disagree to your post but still this forum should have one Indian moderator

that mod would happily clean modi-rahul threads :lol:

Which means i can sleep longer. :D

It also means the democratization of moderation powers and much burdon off us. Now we'd have more time to chase down the bhoots of PDF.

Is it possible that a mods post gets auto deleted if 3 TT members rate negatively?

@Aeronaut @rescue ranger
Both of you are fantastic posters and an asset to PDF management,so such pseudo accusation or rejoinder against you cannot change this fact.
-Regards

I'm very thick skinned. You have to read my inbox for the amount of hatemail i get. :D

Haters gonna hate..

@Alpha1 - Quit the mod talk, its a non issue.

No offence to anybody but thats a sure recipe for disaster.
It is better to have an Indian mod who can lock a modi-rahul thread at page 2 rather than that thread going till page 30 with 80% pure spamming , trolling and hatred

You are throwing democratic stone into monarchy ocean of PDF.....!

As you will see that they will continue to give privileges to king's subordinates but not to the members to decide either this rule should be applied or not........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom