What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Joe

I am utterly defenseless now.

Amna bibi is part of the crowd, that has put me on the cross

Everyone is shouting and cheering

That finally some nails have been driven through my palms and my feet.

bibi @Aamna14 and @hinduguy both have honored me by putting a crown on my head
The only problem is that the crown is made of thorns.

Blood is slowly leaving my mortal body

But will they be kill my soul.

Absolutely not.

And thus the story of Christmas repeats itself

over and over and over

And ignorance wins, over and over and over.

Peace to you

Peace to all

I don't know how much time I have on this forum

I do not know.

Sorry to interrupt the self victimisation but i am not part of the crowd neither do i form opinions by listening to others. My opinions are entirely based on personal experiences and therefore i stand by them. If you had shown just as much respect while discussing an issue, without getting personal and name calling me that is, then i am sure i wouldn't have had an issue with you're so called superior intellect.

Sorry to interrupt the self victimisation but i am not part of the crowd neither do i form opinions by listening to others. My opinions are entirely based on personal experiences and therefore i stand by them. If you had shown just as much respect while discussing an issue, without getting personal and name calling me that is, then i am sure i wouldn't have had an issue with you're so called superior intellect.

Fauji Bhai ke khilaaf na bolnaa warnaa laraiii ho jaiii giiii ! :mad:

Please don't compare this forum to any other forum.
And please THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM.
International forum? Really? Then why is there NO Indian Flag in the smiley section? Why no Indian mods?

International forum - Yeh sab kahne ki baat hai. The fact is that it is a Pakistani/China forum. The others are just being used to get more TRP ratings. Like, if the Indians weren't on PDF this forum would have fallen flat like a pancake!

So, webby, if you wanna make it really 'international', then banish apartheid and introduce equality.

Thanks!

@hinduguy

Of course you exercised your right to complain and you exercised it. So did I, and presumably both of us were acting without malice or prejudice. I certainly think you were, and think @Aeronaut used a singularly badly chosen word in describing your comment.

He and I don't agree with much when he writes as an ordinary member. Truth to tell, those posts are borderline, almost, in my opinion, placing him on the outlying fringe of the group with the five or six Internet Muslims at their core that we see on this forum. But we weren't talking about his posts. We were talking about his moderation, and I have respect for that. To be the kind of partisan that he otherwise is, and then go backstage, change masks and do Creon to the earlier Antigone, that's classy.

You made another good point about not scrutinising mod. behaviour. I don't do that either, but that's probably due to the completely undeserved pampering I get. I know that if people really get after me (some sets of Internet jocks, of both types, have done it, more than once, when I was far more active than now), I just have to scream for help, and the Marines will turn up, locked and loaded. It may have happened already, only I didn't know about it. So I am admittedly very comfortable with the moderation (one warning by them, one self-imposed withdrawal for a week by me, when I criticised someone in terms unbecoming to her gender).

On this occasion, just about ten days ago, when I had some leisure time due to some minor indisposition, there was a private discussion, where I happened to find either @Aeronaut protesting he was careful when moderating, or someone I rather respect saying the same thing, and it got me curious. So I ran back through several months' worth of mail: nothing scientific, just probing these statements, just checking if everything was kosher. To my surprise, I got an unexpected result: Mr Hyde was also Dr. Jekyll.

About @FaujHistorian , c'mon, cut me some slack. I never said he wasn't a troll, did I? Go back and take a look at what I said. We find ourselves in the same forlorn hopes again and again, and usually the same, liberal platform against the barbarians at the gate, how do you want me to react? Only by acknowledging we are the same, right? And what else did I do?

There is a lot of hurt in your posts. There was no intention to hurt your feelings, none, and I am sure you had no intention to hurt anyone else's either. So can we now get to the beer?

A virtual stein or even a casual invitation for the cup of tea can do wonders. Amazing. Isn't it.

Totally agree with your support for @Aeronaut.

Initially I too was hesitant to express my extreme differences with his posts.

However slowly I tend to admire his stance as a moderator.

He has off course let the discussions and emotional discourse run its natural course, rather than acting as a censor board member from a small East European village. If you know what I mean.

peace

International forum? Really? Then why is there NO Indian Flag in the smiley section? Why no Indian mods?

International forum - Yeh sab kahne ki baat hai. The fact is that it is a Pakistani/China forum. The others are just being used to get more TRP ratings. Like, if the Indians weren't on PDF this forum would have fallen flat like a pancake!

So, webby, if you wanna make it really 'international', then banish apartheid and introduce equality.

Thanks!
Nailed it :D

Thanks!

We consider our dear Indian brothers as our part, our blood.

So no need to get angry on superficial things.

Thank you.

Thanks!
Very true! :(

Very true! :(

C mon yaar victory.

Show me one Indian defense forum that allows Pakistanis to post at the same level as PDF.

I am not an expert or even a member of any Indian defense forum.

So please enlighten us.

Arabs sometimes claim that PDF allows Iranians to post cr@P.

Iranians accuse PDF for allowing Arabs and Turks to do the same

Now you support allegations that it is just a China forum?

Why oh Why oh Why?

How about we offer a virtual cup of tea and let things go.

How about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom