What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been into any defense forum before PDF

I think this forum should have at least one Indian moderator. You tell me, there are irani, pakistani, bangla, turkey and chinese mod but not an Indian mod even though Indians are almost in majority here. Isn't that demeaning?

p.s. no Indian flag in smileys :hitwall:

The process goes like this if I understand it correctly.

member - sr member - TTA - TTC - and then if a moderator post is vacant, a good TTC is voted in.

So just post informative stuff

spread peace

and move up the chain slowly.

Hope this helps.

Even I am against the deletion of post thing :mad:

I'm also online form phone. I can like a post by clicking on :tup: button/icon right above the reply tab. :)
I am using Opera Mini browser. Which one you are using?

p.s.
Cant thank your post. So thanks for the reply and help.
:cheers:

Agreed
I am ok with Indian MoD Idea
No Indian MoD. Its a bad Idea.

How can a Pakistani forum have Indian Mod. I always support a Pakistani Mod to be appointed for Indian Mod.

I am using Opera Mini browser. Which one you are using?

p.s.
Cant thank your post. So thanks for the reply and help.
:cheers:

I'm using Chrome. Let me try and access PDF from Opera. I'll confirm, if I can thank post or not.

International forum? Really? Then why is there NO Indian Flag in the smiley section? Why no Indian mods?

International forum - Yeh sab kahne ki baat hai. The fact is that it is a Pakistani/China forum. The others are just being used to get more TRP ratings. Like, if the Indians weren't on PDF this forum would have fallen flat like a pancake!

So, webby, if you wanna make it really 'international', then banish apartheid and introduce equality.

Thanks!

Normally I wouldn't have given a 2nd thought to your post,but the fact is we are becoming a majority here so your points should be considered.
Just to control some of the Indian threads we possibly need an Indian Mod.

No Indian MoD. Its a bad Idea.

How can a Pakistani forum have Indian Mod. I always support a Pakistani Mod to be appointed for Indian Mod.

KRAIT for MOD.
I'm rooting for you buddy.:yahoo:

@bloo No buddy. Most people banned will be Indians. :P

I am not an expert or even a member of any Indian defense forum.
So please enlighten us.
Arabs sometimes claim that PDF allows Iranians to post cr@P.
Iranians accuse PDF for allowing Arabs and Turks to do the same
Now you support allegations that it is just a China forum?
Why oh Why oh Why?
How about we offer a virtual cup of tea and let things go.
How about that?
Fauji bhai, you're now trying to obfuscate the issue by conveniently packaging it as a 'you Vs me' issue! Iranians will always go hell-for-leather against the Saudis and vice versa. Pakistanis go for the Israelis and vice versa and so on. But that is not the issue.

You haven't even attempted to answer my question and that is : If this is an International forum, as PDF claims, then why no Indian mods and why no Indian flag? Why only Pakistan, China and your 'best friend', the US of A?

If PDF can't do that then it is purely a Pakistani/China defence forum and NOT an international one. In fact all the countries listed in 'Country Watch' should have flags and mods. This includes India, Turkey, Bangladesh, Iran, and Afghanistan. (While one has a mod it doesn't have a flag!) Are there any policies laid out or is this forum being run at the whims and fancies of the Powers That Be?

Let's not be hypocrites. And let's not fool ourselves. This ain't an International forum! Period!

Fauji bhai, you're now trying to obfuscate the issue by conveniently packaging it as a 'you Vs me' issue! Iranians will always go hell-for-leather against the Saudis and vice versa. Pakistanis go for the Israelis and vice versa and so on. But that is not the issue.

You haven't even attempted to answer my question and that is : If this is an International forum, as PDF claims, then why no Indian mods and why no Indian flag? Why only Pakistan, China and your 'best friend', the US of A?

If PDF can't do that then it is purely a Pakistani/China defence forum and NOT an international one. In fact all the countries listed in 'Country Watch' should have flags and mods. This includes India, Turkey, Bangladesh, Iran, and Afghanistan. (While one has a mod it doesn't have a flag!) Are there any policies laid out or is this forum being run at the whims and fancies of the Powers That Be?

Let's not be hypocrites. And let's not fool ourselves. This ain't an International forum! Period!

yaar there is a process to make mods. I am not incharge of that.

And Indian flag emoticon.

Heck you can link one or upload one.

There is so much $hit cr@p linked and uploaded.

Why not a flag.

I think it is time to enjoy the company instead of complaining about non issues.

There are indian TTAs or at least one.

May be one day he will get promoted.

Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom