What's new

Post Ratings

reputation scale is not a new thing and we had pondered over it it before starting star members/jnr TTs
uLIu10y.png

Then probably we can shift this system towards the rank/command hierarchy.
Like fewer privileges when you are new to the site and diverse for the higher ranked members who have spent sometime here.
BTW,right now i've seen a change.A reduction to three post rating options i.e Thanks, informative, reported.That is rather neat and specific in fact.I'm fine with it.

Then probably we can shift this system towards the rank/command hierarchy.
Like fewer privileges when you are new to the site and diverse for the higher ranked members who have spent sometime here.
BTW,right now i've seen a change.A reduction to three post rating options i.e Thanks, informative, reported.That is rather neat and specific in fact.I'm fine with it.
yes, i had just asked webby to shrink the long list of colorful icons a second back and he kindly obliged
5y1WzON.png

earlier this was the list

Currently we have Thanks, Informative and Reported Post.

I can make the Reported Post as such that certain group members of the forum can press reported post button and it will hide the post...

What do you guys think?

This is wonderful.The informative portion of assessment will help us to go through some of the posts that we may skip.(especially depending upon the member who have rated it as informative)

I think option of gif avatars, list of members viewing a thread, member group colour variations have been asked earlier by members and hopefully some of these perks would be addressed as we become accustomed to the new platform

This is wonderful.The informative portion of assessment will help us to go through some of the posts that we may skip.(especially depending upon the member who have rated it as informative)

I have disabled it. Will check on a reputation system... in line with your idea.

@WebMaster

The ratings system doesnt work here, because we all have different opinions, thus everyone will dislike and negative rate posts that doesn't go along with their agenda... this is the worst idea a political and a military forum website comes up with...

Not to mention that some of the most retarded discussions can take place in political and military forums. A dangerous combination. LOL!

@WebMaster
i have received 2 positive ratings and 2 negative ratings but after few days my positive ratings disappeared but negatives still there. Any reason for that.

@Slav Defence I guess you should go thru this thread and see the ratings here, i think some of them are bizzare

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom