What's new

Post Ratings

Whats up with the truck load of ratings? It makes the forum look childish! Just the like/dislike and informative are enough IMO.

Oh and a rating of "Troll Post" is much needed. (don't know if any existing rating means the same thing)

Removed a few. :D
This is new and work in progress we will adjust as community demands.
Keep suggesting :)

The Only thing I love After Upgradation is

Capture11-2-2013-11.41.55 AM.jpg

but even now,trolls find new way to troll..some random RangerPk just disliked 3 of my posts,but I just can't fathom why???I only posted that jundullah is operating in Pakistan,right???? :rofl:

by the way,some options are way way better.superlike for that.and some other options(like Lollypop award),@WebMaster ,your nautanky is crazy as hell...I just nominated your name in the place of Rakhi Sawant... :rofl:

by the way,add troll post,and use troll post count to give him a place in some "Spec List"...some random trolls are running amok.

but even now,trolls find new way to troll..some random RangerPk just disliked 3 of my posts,but I just can't fathom why???I only posted that jundullah is operating in Pakistan,right???? :rofl:

by the way,some options are way way better.superlike for that.and some other options(like Lollypop award),@WebMaster ,your nautanky is crazy as hell...I just nominated your name in the place of Rakhi Sawant... :rofl:

Lollipop is good to make people quiet, i think it is pretty neat and funny.

But obviously people differ. What do people think now? More to change in ratings?

Also add

Cartoon sections,
Baby spell checkers, (with mod as Imran khan or kalu meow )
Kids corner where they can discuss about candies and nappy change issues. ( mods : ayush & spring onion)
Lego toys section with chinese mods ..
Instead of refraction give impositions and instead of bans ask for parents meeting and apology letter from parents.

Lollipop is good to make people quiet, i think it is pretty neat and funny.

But obviously people differ. What do people think now? More to change in ratings?

read my post again sir..I added more..give one button to give the post "Troll Rating"..

Lollipop Reward is gone.. people didn't get the point for that one. :feminist:

Nuke Post is basically troll post...

and another thing sir,we seriously need more moderators.most of the time,highly abusive posts doesn't get deleted here..yesterday,i personally reported several.some peoples are openly cursing other members and abusing them..please look into this matter.that will be more useful than these buttons..

Also add

Cartoon sections,
Baby spell checkers, (with mod as Imran khan or kalu meow )
Kids corner where they can discuss about candies and nappy change issues. ( mods : ayush & spring onion)
Lego toys section with chinese mods ..
Instead of refraction give impositions and instead of bans ask for parents meeting and apology letter from parents.

And a Rondoo section where people like you must shed tears about anything

I liked lollipop reward. it was best of all..Also put a one liner reward. one line trolls are so annoying.

webby let it come. Every human has a child inside. Look at members here most of them liked these features .

:D there is no age for Ice cream candies, emoticons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom