What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your low rated post. You have a habit of spouting bad almost every Thread what was the topic and what were you saying post #4

To which I replied that you should concentrate on your own country as you mentioned.

You got A Negative Rating for the bold parts you did not trash and humiliated me you don't have that in you. It is reality the Europeans did come in deplorable conditions as history tells many died before landing on those lands there was nothing insulting I replied to the banned member [surprise he got a ban your partner] in context...now participate like a civilized member in other Threads. Next racist personal attack will lead you to another Negative Rating and a request for Ban.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut you can be the judge. case cleared as you can read below his Text.

I don't know,maybe if you have extremely weak comprehension skill my initial posts can be interpreted as "spouting bad".It was actually a very correct assesment of the building of the current Russian state.Let's not forget about your habit of crying at everything "western".You first have to look in the mirror in order to accuse others.Civilised debate ?

Civilised debate ?How much of a liar can you be ,-you always do this,offend ,get outclassed and than cry foul-this was your post to my observation about the "making of the Russian empire"(which truly was built upon other civilisations destruction(-read about it)...so...your "civilised" post to me:

Troll always spouting and prostrating to western masters as if west did not "invade" and try to alter and impose their culture.

Maybe romanians should focus on their country with highest levels of poverty in EU instead of dancing like circus animals.

This is civilised for you ? Have you no shame ? After you were answered in kind you engaged in giving "negative rating"...your post to me was trash.

Btw...i wasn't even off topic in that thread,it was about the "ethnicities in Russia",and ethnicities in Russia endured a lot of hardships during and after their conquest by Russia.You were offtopic about your rants about the "west".

So yes, @WebMaster ,@Aeronaut pls settle this.

And what ? Racist attack ? is lying a hobby of yours? show me "racist attacks" of mine!!.Provided you know what racism is.

@WebMaster Got rating for 2 day old post today by @Dazzler It is Unfair Sir there was No argument or abuse was in My post. it was Simple On- going Discussion Me and @Informant On Mki N011 Radar power Peak.sir Kindly check it Please

rated when saw the post. thread title and discussion dont match.

rated when saw the post. thread title and discussion dont match.
Look i was using a cell phone app i confused btw in jf-17 thread and one started No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 20 and My post itself was very neutral mate i never argued jf-17 in my post .I was just a simple argument btw me and @Informant on N011M radars radar.when @RAMPAGE Raised his argument through his post i was made out of that thread.My post that i posted before living are deleted by moderators

@NKVD

Negetive ratings given to you were because of an offtopic post.

I'd like to remind everyone, that negetive ratings are a slap on the wrist by think tanks.
The other option is that they seek a mod to come and issue point based infractions or thread ban instead.

@he-man You access to J-10B thread has been restricted due to derailment and off topic posts.

@NKVD

Negetive ratings given to you were because of an offtopic post.

I'd like to remind everyone, that negetive ratings are a slap on the wrist by think tanks.
The other option is that they seek a mod to come and issue point based infractions or thread ban instead.

@he-man You access to J-10B thread has been restricted due to derailment and off topic posts.

The irony is that the record of all such ''slaps on the wrist'' is prominently displayed under one's username forever, whereas the more serious infractions are hidden from public view, and expire after a while. So members will fear the negative ratings more than infractions or bans, although presumably the latter are given for more serious offences.

These negative ratings for an off topic post now and then, should not go into somebody's permanent record - especially if it is meant to be displayed conspicuously for everybody to see. All said and done, an off topic post like the one @NKVD made is not as horrible a crime as religious or racist insults, or other forms of trolling and abusing. But the record of these negatives accumulate, and five years from now if he is still a member, this negative would still be seen under his name, in addition to any future negatives. But a member who makes a nasty abusive remark would get an infraction that expires in a few days, or maybe even a 2 week ban. But it's the negged fellow who will carry the "mark of shame" forever.

I believe people should be given the chance to apologize for their negatives ratings if they promise to correct themselves and if the negative was given for a minor infraction.

For example a guy was cursing at someones mom using profanities. That guys apology should not be accepted but if someone writes something stupid and receives a negative then they should be able to apologize.

You now have a voice. If you feel someone has given you a negative rating then by all means complain. You need to understand why a negative rating is given. For instance, I got so frustrated with a poster constantly posting wishlists and unrealistic talk of JVs that inspite of regular talks and trying to make him understand that this was unrealsitic over a 2-3 yr period, I started giving him negative ratings whenever he gave a wish list or mentioned a JV which was unrealsitic. I also to encourae him gave him a positive rating when ever he posted soemthing sane but to no avail. Now that may not be right but it fulfills the criteria of TTs looking out for the quality of the posts and ensuring that rubbish is sifted out.

@Acetaphenol
The thread you are mentioning in post 263 has had a member constantly trying to derail this thread and asking questions which are unbrealistic and answers which we do not know as the uinformation is classified. He was berated and started abusive language and this was why he got negative ratings. I have now put him on my ignored list and reported his posts for appropriate action. At the end of the day this is a Pakistani forum and Indian members although our guests should not consider it their god given right to derail every thread . Therein lies the problem of the mentioned thread.
Araz
Nishan_101?

Error

@WebMaster

How does a poster who makes such quality posts in response to Carnegie Endowment articles written by intellectuals gets to give me negative ratings to my posts just because he does not like them? What kind of a joke is this that known trolls like this guy and Donatello among others are now giving negative ratings to posts they do not like and positive ones to even abusive posts?

Productive but Joyless? Narendra Modi and U.S.-India Relations

Modi is " OLD CRAP " repackaged as " NEW AND IMPROVED CRAP " .

Now if this was posted by me on an Imran khan or Nawaz sharief thread, I would have received an infraction and definitely negative ratings. It was bad enough that we have biased admins and mods who believe in illuminati conspiracy theory etc and worship JF17, but this new system of ratings is basically a bunch of random trolls running amok with their new power.

Please scrap this system its intellectually very insulting to receive negative ratings from trolls. Thanks.

Some one please do look here:

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 19

dltdmb.jpg

15cysk3.jpg

9gvy8n.jpg

vzg2uw.jpg

ddfhc8.jpg

14e4fo4.jpg

@WebMaster you need to respond.

Last edited:
@WebMaster

How does a poster who makes such quality posts in response to Carnegie Endowment articles written by intellectuals gets to give me negative ratings to my posts just because he does not like them? What kind of a joke is this that known trolls like this guy and Donatello among others are now giving negative ratings to posts they do not like and positive ones to even abusive posts?

Productive but Joyless? Narendra Modi and U.S.-India Relations

Now if this was posted by me on an Imran khan or Nawaz sharief thread, I would have received an infraction and definitely negative ratings. It was bad enough that we have biased admins and mods who believe in illuminati conspiracy theory etc and worship JF17, but this new system of ratings is basically a bunch of random trolls running amok with their new power.

Please scrap this system its intellectually very insulting to receive negative ratings from trolls. Thanks.

@WebMaster you need to respond.
do take screenshots buddy!

@WebMaster
This is a comment I made on the thread about Hindus migrating to India from Pakistan.
"Instead of welcoming them here, we should encourage them with the Balochs and Sindh to carve a separate homeland for themselves from Pakistan.

Total 'moral' support for the causes of Baloch and Sindh."

Is it abusive or name calling or off-topic or degenerating any armed force or military personnel or any forum member? It is a perfectly valid strategic argument. Why does it get negative ranking??????

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told | Page 4

Last edited:
I will never come for begging......Be it -4 Or -4000000, I don't give it a damn.
then why are you acting like a cry baby on this thread. Man up correct your deficiencies and move on. You are all like my younger brother, but dont expect me or any of the mods to suffer any fools. You got game, show it on the field not in the changing room!!!
Araz

This is a comment I made on the thread about Hindus migrating to India from Pakistan.
"Instead of welcoming them here, we should encourage them with the Balochs and Sindh to carve a separate homeland for themselves from Pakistan.

Is it abusive or name calling or off-topic or degenerating any armed force or military personnel or any forum member? It is a perfectly valid strategic argument. Why does it get negative ranking??????

Please make comments about carving out mughalistan out of india (pakistaniage makes those and he has the power to give ratings LOL), or dalitastan or freeing NE states etc etc and you might get positive ratings ;)

Please make comments about carving out mughalistan out of india (pakistaniage makes those and he has the power to give ratings LOL), or dalitastan or freeing NE states etc etc and you might get positive ratings ;)

Today Chinese members were talking about arming the 132 (!) seperatist movements in India, and @Aeronaut himself has told me he wants ISI to arm the fascist groups in India (which in that post happened to be Shiv Sena and RSS, as if those organizations would rebel against the Indian state with those newlygotten weapons.) Not to mention the arming of Kashmiri seperatists that is proudly proclaimed (and performed) all the time.

And does anybody give a negative for posts like these:

Congrats and this short range missile will stop indian eunuch army dead in it,s tracks near the pakistan border.
1)Again being an endian don,t talk about character strength.
2)you really believe that bin laden story then you are the dumbest endian subhuman alive .
3)LOL what economic milestone you have achieved so far? Look at your starving masses defecating openly on streets and your dirt poor population and then compare the situation with pakistan .
4)Yes we pakistanis killed everyone including christians,sikhs,muslims and a few days ago we killed more Muslims in assam.

6)Endia a hole in the ground where 1.2 billion MORONS are actually breathing and wasting our oxygen .

Hello! Negative ratings, anybody? I don't know how the @WebMaster cannot see that the rating system will produce biased results, so long as humans give ratings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom