What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked did that post deserve a negative rating which inherently means a request to reverse. You said it derailed the entire discussion which according to me is NOT justified.You could have deleted it at least. According to me a negative rating is a spot on a member's reputation. If you feel I deserved it,let it be there as it is.I have no issues.
:raise: @WebMaster @Aeronaut someone gave me -8 :cray:

So, after 18 pages you found that friendly talk between me and my friend suddenly derailed the entire thread? And you only found my post "off topic and crap" while the entire thread is filled with trolls?You know it too well that your sword has fallen on a wrong one. Any ways, this is your forum and you are the absolute rule maker here. I rest my case.

PS: Oh,Wait.before I leave let me copy paste a post of "high value" just in page number 2

So this according to you is the "quality" you expect from members in your forum.
GOD help us.
:raise: can we also see an extract from IDF to compare... :pop:

Last edited:
i speak only truth regarding dpsu's.
everyone knows the truth but refuse to acknowledge it
don't you know speaking truth is always biggest crime of someone . speaking truth can lead you death even some times .

don't you know speaking truth is always biggest crime of someone . speaking truth can lead you death even some times .

half of these guys call me pakistani/chinese false flagger.
i couldn't care less

half of these guys call me pakistani/chinese false flagger.
i couldn't care less
remember always when you speak truth no one will own you because truth is no one is right no country is saint no society is perfect . if you say truth then everyone will hate you . look my negative ratings hahahahah

remember always when you speak truth no one will own you because truth is no one is right no country is saint no society is perfect . if you say truth then everyone will hate you . look my negative ratings hahahahah

Speaking Truth is one thing and using abusive language under alcohol influence for venting your frustration is quiet another.

Even the truth laden with dirty words affects credibility of the truth itself.

Speaking Truth is one thing and using abusive language under alcohol influence for venting your frustration is quiet another.

rating system meri shadi ke baad shuru hoa hai and i quit drinking after marriage mam :D your claim is false :P

rating system meri shadi ke baad shuru hoa hai and i quit drinking after marriage mam :D your claim is false :P

:lol: it was not specifically aimed at you. But again whats the big deal? your language carries more frustration :)

i don't even touch alcohol,,,haven't abused any person here.

:lol: it was not specifically aimed at you. But again whats the big deal? your language carries more frustration :)
mam hum smajhty hain lolzzz i used very rough bad language and i admit it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom