What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not about why Post Rating given, it is about Wrong Post Rating that you would like to have reversed, follow by the link to that exact post. Stop coming here and defending things, if you are seen not following the post rating guidelines you will be contacted to fix your issue.

all (98%) of my negative ratings were given by alpha .. Lol

N other 2 were given by an indian and a Pak for "counter using" the f word in a politician tread abt the current govt ..
:lol:
I only gave you Max 5 negative ratings and the last time i gave you negative rating was for calling me ''certified homosexual''
you deserve all your ratings

This thread is not about why Post Rating given, it is about Wrong Post Rating that you would like to have reversed, follow by the link to that exact post. Stop coming here and defending things, if you are seen not following the post rating guidelines you will be contacted to fix your issue.

u have created nice site ;)

I only gave you Max 5 negative ratings and the last time i gave you negative rating was for calling me ''certified homosexual''
you deserve all your ratings

Lmao.. Dobara check kar lay ..:lol:

Ya webmaster say check karwa lay ya @Talon aur @RazPaK say

Its fine.

How fine? Yet I still see that one negative rating. At that post I was banned and infraction ed. In addition it was given a negative rating by you, which was not fitting that criteria at all.

bhai apni rating wapas lo meri to kisi ne 11 ker di hain :partay::lol:

The official language is English. Won't you mind if you were given a negative for that??

The official language is English. Won't you mind if you were given a negative for that??
Imran Khan's post was not about your rating, it was about his.

He requested for a negative rating and got one, and now he wants it removed.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom