What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune just say please and lets end this crap so we can continue on with our lives. We already won the war no lets just consolidate our gains. webby is just screwing around anyways.

Why should I (You) say please for sth I'm right on. It's just his problem if he keeps behaving like a child. Yesterday I had received my first ever infraction on PDF just because he thought it was an insult of what I didn't say please. Not on my book

Honestly I was gonna give PDF as advice to some navy folks. Well, since yesterday s event which he acted without justice again. I won't.

Lol i accidentally quoted your post. I thought sinan lived in Ankara and install or designs air condition systems for whole buildings.

Yeap, you are true, though we don't do any manufacturing, just design and not just limited to HVAC utilities.

Why should I (You) say please for sth I'm right on. It's just his problem if he keeps behaving like a child. Yesterday I had received my first ever infraction on PDF just because he thought it was an insult of what I didn't say please. Not on my book

Honestly I was gonna give PDF as advice to some navy folks. Well, since yesterday s event which he acted without justice again. I won't.

Mate, saying "please" won't degrade you. I wouldn't ask of you to say anything that would degrade you, trust me.

Just act bigger. :) You'll feel better.

Am I the only one who made ants fight each other in childhood :D

I can't believe that i didn't thought about that.....:o:

- I would pick off their legs and ran over them with my toy cars.
- Burn them with magnifier.
- Drown them in water filled buckets.

One day a big one bit my finger really hard and i stopped messing with the ants. :lol:

I can't believe that i didn't thought about that.....:o:

- I would pick off their legs and ran over them with my toy cars.
- Burn them with magnifier.
- Drown them in water filled buckets.

One day a big one bit my finger really hard and i stopped messing with the ants. :lol:

Dude ant wars, one vs one fights were very common, ant vs spider, ant vs bee etc. :D some times numerous black ants vs red ants(atlı karınca ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom