What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also never gives thanks, i think he hates all the forum features. :lol:

Mate, that aside.

European's kids respects living beings... where as our kids, me included at the time...we don't. I mean in elementary school. Me and my friends, sentenced a cat to death by hanging from the neck. :tsk: (cat didn't die.... but died because of an other reason)

I mean what is wrong with us. :undecided:

I forget most of times :D

@Sinan

Our kids also cries and screams like animals when they want something, they're very spoiled, I was very suprised when I saw tje son of a relative who was married to a Norwegian, he was younger then my couisins but he was even getting his plate to kitchen when he finishes eating :d

Mate, that aside.

European's kids respects living beings... where as our kids, me included at the time...we don't. I mean in elementary school. Me and my friends, sentenced a cat to death by hanging from the neck. :tsk: (cat didn't die.... but died because of an other reason)

I love animals ! :mad:

Mate, that aside.

:o:
In Europe they would take you away from your parents for doing this because they would think you will be a socipath. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom