What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@WebMaster

There should be a way to track how people give out positive and negative ratings so that you can see which post received a certain rating and why.

Last edited:
I've reported this problem before but i got no answer.The "think thank"

The thread in question,afterwards he acts offended and gives negative ratings.

Russia is not a country, its a Civilization

His original post,to which i responded

Russia is not a country, its a Civilization

Your low rated post. You have a habit of spouting bad almost every Thread what was the topic and what were you saying post #4
Proudly presenting all the conquered people which were denied a country of their own in their native lands and which had most of their culture erased.:o:

They even have "Moldovans" in that zoo.:disagree:

To which I replied that you should concentrate on your own country as you mentioned.

You got A Negative Rating for the bold parts you did not trash and humiliated me you don't have that in you. It is reality the Europeans did come in deplorable conditions as history tells many died before landing on those lands there was nothing insulting I replied to the banned member [surprise he got a ban your partner] in context...now participate like a civilized member in other Threads. Next racist personal attack will lead you to another Negative Rating and a request for Ban.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut you can be the judge. case cleared as you can read below his Text.

The butthurt Pakistani lecturing others with 6 times his country's GDP per capita about poverty.LOL,got a mirror at home son ? ...those in glass houses...ya' know the drill.....

[record for mods I did not enter into discussion with him but with an american and he came as a running mouth backup] Last time you've entered a discussion with me you've got trashed and humiliated and started crying for the mods,just because i showed what an embarassing clown you are.Remember ?-you were telling us that you were a high class immigrant because you came on a plane unlike 17th century European colonists who arrived in "dirty boats"-it still cracks me up .:blink::rofl:

Found your manhood again for round 2 ? Or,you're going to start crying again ?

What does this discussion got to do with the West troll ? It was about Russia,are you that butthurt that you dream "west" all day ,despite the fact that you live there?.Do you see me going in threads about the US and talking about Russia.?I think some of you really have a disease.

If you like licking russian feet,ok...i'll say whatever i want though.Cry me a river:lol:

Last edited:
Some one please do look here:

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 19

dltdmb.jpg

15cysk3.jpg

9gvy8n.jpg

vzg2uw.jpg

ddfhc8.jpg

14e4fo4.jpg

This –ve rating system is no doubt abusively used by think tanks in gereral except one or two, the idea behinds this whole phenomena is medieval/ancient by incorporation of the thread Wrong Post Ratings.

I means u first encouraging wrong practices by yourself and than creating a remedy too so that you will be begged and ask for merciness which you generously accords as it sooths your personal ego......oh come on:hitwall:

Suggestion: -Ve rating authority should only remains to Administrators or some selective moderators, no one else.

This –ve rating system is no doubt abusively used by think tanks in gereral except one or two, the idea behinds this whole phenomena is medieval/ancient by incorporation of the thread Wrong Post Ratings.

I means u first encouraging wrong practices by yourself and than creating a remedy too so that you will be begged and ask for merciness which you generously accords as it sooths your personal ego......oh come on:hitwall:

Suggestion: -Ve rating authority should only remains to Administrators or some selective moderators, no one else.

Or better yet, get rid of this unnecessary system itself, and stick to the already existing warning-infraction-ban system for breaking forum rules. No need for this parallel justice system.

You now have a voice. If you feel someone has given you a negative rating then by all means complain. You need to understand why a negative rating is given. For instance, I got so frustrated with a poster constantly posting wishlists and unrealistic talk of JVs that inspite of regular talks and trying to make him understand that this was unrealsitic over a 2-3 yr period, I started giving him negative ratings whenever he gave a wish list or mentioned a JV which was unrealsitic. I also to encourae him gave him a positive rating when ever he posted soemthing sane but to no avail. Now that may not be right but it fulfills the criteria of TTs looking out for the quality of the posts and ensuring that rubbish is sifted out.

@Acetaphenol
The thread you are mentioning in post 263 has had a member constantly trying to derail this thread and asking questions which are unbrealistic and answers which we do not know as the uinformation is classified. He was berated and started abusive language and this was why he got negative ratings. I have now put him on my ignored list and reported his posts for appropriate action. At the end of the day this is a Pakistani forum and Indian members although our guests should not consider it their god given right to derail every thread . Therein lies the problem of the mentioned thread.
Araz

You now have a voice. If you feel someone has given you a negative rating then by all means complain. You need to understand why a negative rating is given. For instance, I got so frustrated with a poster constantly posting wishlists and unrealistic talk of JVs that inspite of regular talks and trying to make him understand that this was unrealsitic over a 2-3 yr period, I started giving him negative ratings whenever he gave a wish list or mentioned a JV which was unrealsitic. I also to encourae him gave him a positive rating when ever he posted soemthing sane but to no avail. Now that may not be right but it fulfills the criteria of TTs looking out for the quality of the posts and ensuring that rubbish is sifted out.

I will never come for begging......Be it -4 Or -4000000, I don't give it a damn.

@WebMaster Got rating for 2 day old post today by @Dazzler It is Unfair Sir there was No argument or abuse was in My post. it was Simple On- going Discussion Me and @Informant On Mki N011 Radar power Peak.sir Kindly check it Please

@WebMaster Got rating for 2 day old post today by @Dazzler It is Unfair Sir there was No argument or abuse was in My post. it was Simple On- going Discussion Me and @Informant On Mki N011 Radar power Peak.sir Kindly check it Please

Post the thread link mate. It will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom