What's new

Possibility for PAF

i am thankful to stealth and super falcon you both are right but i want to focus the other thing if UAE provide us the mirrage's on very loest price then why not this deal may be we get some thing free:partay:

i am thankful to stealth and super falcon you both are right but i want to focus the other thing if UAE provide us the mirrage's on very loest price then why not this deal may be we get some thing free:partay:

UAE if I remmebr the rules of slaes of fighters cannot sell us the fighters directly. They have to be handed back to france which will then sell it on. Any adjustment that france makes in prices would be settled in the rafale account. France has 68 fighters ready for sale with no buyer. Another 60 added to it would make it a bigger problem if they cant off load them elsewhere. The main problem is that the assembly line for M2ks closed in 2005(I think if not a couple of yrs earlier) There have been concerns about its maintenance costs and ability to withstand corrosion, which further complicate the picture. That said it is a very capable fighter in the hi role, so would probably coplement JFs and F16s really nicely.
Araz

Hey Guys Look at it, its an awesome bird, in my opinion, its best for ground strike and PAF lacks in this capability and is heavily dependent upon its missile force, pakistan must try to capitalize on this oportunity, if we can have these birds(at considerable discounted prices) then it'd give PAF a credible strike punch...
bac4144b2ec007ff86cdbdcdcaf7d2d7.jpg

79c97563e9358518b54954b714b326d6.jpg

3723757565775d87e8c7505ac0bdaa0a.gif

Last edited:
i agree with you abbaskhanniazi becaus war is not wating for any thing or not wating for siuteable time at this time PAF need evry thing wich is afordable or near to free i hope :pakistan:

In my opinion, if we get this deal as we desire, then it'd surely neutralize(atleast 50%) MRCA threat from India in near future, and it will also serve as a stopgap that we are currently facing due to F20 delivery from china till 2014-15.

I think, the day india becomes sure that it has enough superiority in air that it can surely neutralize PAF within first 24 hrs of war, it'll attack pakistan without hasitation and Israeli influence will push india towards this for sure.

and this is not just a notion, its very much on the cards if we keep sleeping the way we did in 90s. we should have inducted state of the art aircrafts atleast 100 of them in that period, no matter how expensive they might be to us.

anyhow PAF is wise enough, i hope they'd be thinking about all possibilities...

with thunders,Vipers and FC-20 we dont need any further hassle at the moment..................Thank you UAE..................but we dont need them:coffee:

by 2015..india will have...mig 29,mig 21,mig 27,sukhoi 30,lca tejas,mirage 2000,FGFA,PAKFA,(possiblity of F 35) Aircraft from MRCA.....,do u think PAF can combat these indian Aircrafts by only jf 17,f 16 and j 10........?:pop::hitwall:

BEST POSSIBILITY FOR PAF IS TO SAVE MONEY! THATS IT

JF17 J10 F16 enough right now. Just save money and thn go for rafale or any other aircraft in catagory. Dont spend money 2 years old child. When someone offer us ABCDEFGH dosnt meant we goo for just save money for few years thn go for single platform.

I am sure PAF think tanks are more capable than most of us in the forum. They must be looking a future in whicg PAF will be self reliant in production of aircrafts. This JF17 project is only the first step.

@ abbas khan Niazi...India will never ever attack Pakistan....Bcaz they know we are Nuclear Capable.:tup:

by 2015..india will have...mig 29,mig 21,mig 27,sukhoi 30,lca tejas,mirage 2000,FGFA,PAKFA,(possiblity of F 35) Aircraft from MRCA.....,do u think PAF can combat these indian Aircrafts by only jf 17,f 16 and j 10........?:pop::hitwall:

lolz guess you ve been visiting an indian forum lately
ok
lets analyze

MIG-21,LCA ---------->We have Thunder
MIG-27---------->We have Thunder
MIG-29, Mirag 2000----------> Thunder Bl 2 and F-16 MLU
MKI---------------> Bl 52's+ FC-20
MCRA-------------> Undecided (perhaps FC-20 upgradation)
FGFA,PAKFA,(possiblity of F 35)-------------->:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
In my opinion, if we get this deal as we desire, then it'd surely neutralize(atleast 50%) MRCA threat from India in near future, and it will also serve as a stopgap that we are currently facing due to F20 delivery from china till 2014-15.

I think, the day india becomes sure that it has enough superiority in air that it can surely neutralize PAF within first 24 hrs of war, it'll attack pakistan without hasitation and Israeli influence will push india towards this for sure.

and this is not just a notion, its very much on the cards if we keep sleeping the way we did in 90s. we should have inducted state of the art aircrafts atleast 100 of them in that period, no matter how expensive they might be to us.

anyhow PAF is wise enough, i hope they'd be thinking about all possibilities...

what's new in this? they ve been historically superior to us..........It needs guts......even with 230 "F-22 class" MKIs they could not do it against 40 Old Vipers.......:coffee:

The better way to handle this situation is to either get Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon before 2015 minimum of 30-50 Jets. No matter how costly they are because countries defence is way to far important than money or budget.

We have to cut the expances which our political leaders are doing in big numbers.

I think even if you get these Mirages and put them as a NAVAL defence Role they would be Great for a long time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom