What's new

PAF Base Mianwali is now PAF MM Alam Base

:o:o_O:o:

How is that possible ? 1 to 2 Minute would be much credible isn't it ?

But 4 Air combat in less than 30 secs does not add up.
That's why it's a world record. Though some do think it's an exaggeration, it's not out of the realm of possibility considering the US itself has supported these claims.

ohh finally we recognized our heroes :o::o::o::o:
Now all we need to for a base to be named after Władysław Turowicz.

That's why it's a world record. Though some do think it's an exaggeration, it's not out of the realm of possibility considering the US itself has supported these claims.

Where has U.S. supported these claims ??

Now all we need to for a base to be named after Władysław Turowicz.

I am not a expert , but the only way i see it is that 4 jets lined up and they all got shot in burst of gun fire , maybe multiple rounds in 30 seconds . Otherwise it seriously takes difficult maneuvers to engage and shoot.

Or its just my mind,which can not really frame as how 4 jets can be brought down on 30 sec.

I am not a expert , but the only way i see it is that 4 jets lined up and they all got shot in burst of gun fire , maybe multiple rounds in 30 seconds . Otherwise it seriously takes difficult maneuvers to engage and shoot.

Or its just my mind,which can not really frame as how 4 jets can be brought down on 30 sec.
And who was keeping the timer in the heat of war :D .?

Where has U.S. supported these claims ??
Google it, it's worth keeping in mind though that because US air crafts were used, it may just be an exaggeration on the US's part too, because they have a vested interest to show off their weapons technology.

Honestly, I can understand the skepticism, I don't actually believe the 30 sec either. It was probably around a minute, which is more understandable.

Google it, it's worth keeping in mind though that because US air crafts were used, it may just be an exaggeration on the US's part too, because they have a vested interest to show off their weapons technology.

Nothing on google .

And who was keeping the timer in the heat of war :D .?

I have no problem accepting 5 kills just that 30 sec factor is too much :P I mean seriously , 30 sec. and 4 jets.

Evene on wiki , its noted as "Unreliable source".

Ground control? They usually time events because it helps them keep a record of what happened.

30 Seconds is too fast even for them to "time it " .They will depend on what Pilot tells them and Radars .

By the way when is PAF planning to make gun camera footage of Alam's kills public ?? Or has it already happened ?

Nonetheless , since that is not the topic here . I will refrain from extending this debate which has happened countless times over .

30 Seconds is too fast even for them to "time it " .They will depend on what Pilot tells them and Radars .

By the way when is PAF planning to make gun camera footage of Alam's kills public ?? Or has it already happened ?

Nonetheless , since that is not the topic here . I will refrain from extending this debate which has happened countless times over .
Honestly, I'm not well versed in this particular event to actually make any further comments, so I'll refrain from speaking any further lest I say something to upset fact trolls.

Take a Chill pill bro, don't mix multiple things in one.

How do you know, no one asked about his well being / cared for him when he was alive?

Did you ever go to grave of any departed person belonging to entertainment industry? That's the sad thing about that industry, you are hero as long as you are there, no one cares about the gone ones, as there are many more new ones on the stage.

jo dunya say chala jaye uskay naam pe road ka naam rakhdoo.. uskay naam pe chowk ka naam rakhdo such a *** nation and our leaders... jab zinda tha tab kise eek govt official ko toufeek nahe hoi kay ja kar uska haal chaal poochlay.... Mehdi hassan mar gaya aaj tak eek shaks uske kabar pe nahe gaya... we deserve the CURRENT SITUATION of Pakistan!

We always recognize our heroes, that is how they become heroes :)

ohh finally we recognized our heroes :o::o::o::o:

It is a great step and a Recognition that was long overdue.

I would have preferred that he was given this Honour while he was alive instead of Posthumous Recognition and Honour.

There are multiple cams in cockpit, and that particular video was not released by PAF. It must be timed from there.

A group of great warriors.... (M M Alam 2nd from the left)

groupcaptainfshussainba.jpg

alamhero.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom