What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

That is because, if you abuse you would be banned there. And you being a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum is unable to defend a point of view of your own against an Indian. Guess who the loser is?

Of course, you just keep defending the rotten apples on those forums. All they do is badmouth Pakistan day in day out. Like as if you don't know...

There is no bigger loser here than all the Indians coming to our forum always trying to desperately prove their point. We don't have anything to prove to anyone.

I am talking about afghans here. They are your religious brothers it is your duty as a member of the Islamic international community.

No, they are not. They are back stabbers.

Why should you apologise for anything? And yes, if he abuses me there are non abusive ways to respond to him. Which I will.

Just mind your own business and stop replying to me.

Nah man i was just saying hello.

Are you smoking garda? First you blamed me that I have been emotionally playing with you for weeks, in your comments you worry that we will disgrace Afghan women :wacko: Come on I mean itnay bhi gay guzary nahi hain hum. Now you are saying hello to me after confirming if I am from Hazara, so Dr. Sb (if I recall correctly) :drag:

And after setting training camps for Mujahideen in Pakistan......Pakistan fueled war against Soviets in Afghanistan, generously set up training camps on its soil for them, so much CIA money was coming to Pakistan....but now generosity for less-desired Afghan refugees is fading away as not so much funds are flowing to Pakistan from UN. Not a rupee was spent on refugees from those funds, so they spread to the population to earn for themselves or some unfortunates were forced to become beggars......same would be the fate of IDPs from FATA. Funny members here are talking about namak-harami and beghairati
@Dalit

Pakistan made a mistake by supporting the US against the former USSR. No doubt about that. It has paid the price in blood.

Stop using that now as an eternal excuse. Pakistanis have paid with more than 60.000 lives and have fed millions of Afghan refugees for decades. You can't expect more from us...

It's time for Afghans to pack their bags and return to their country to rebuild it.

Last edited:
I am talking about afghans here. They are your religious brothers it is your duty as a member of the Islamic international community.

Let me help remove your confusion, see our religious duty starts when some Muslim is persecuted,opressed, and stopped from performing his religious duties somewhere and he flees to our place, then he is a Mohajir and we help him, like suppose a Muslim comes to Pakistan from India after facing oppression at the hands of Modi and his toola.

But if some Muslim has the liberty to go to his mosque and perform his religion obligations freely, then if he visits our place he is not a Mohajir, he is our guest and guests don't come for 35+ years

Pakistan made a mistake by supporting the US against the former USSR. No doubt about that. It has paid the price in blood.

Stop using that now as an eternal excuse. Pakistanis have paid with more than 60.000 lives and have fed millions of Afghan refugees for decades. You can't expect more more from us...

It's time for Afghans to pack their bags and return to their country to rebuild it.
Afghan refugees are not responsible for loss of 20 thousands civilians and faujis at the hands of TTP (28 thousands deaths in 50 thousands death toll, are of TTP). Blame the wrong policies of Pakistani military elite for it. And milking America for dollars in Afghan Jihad, was also decision of military rulers, blame them.

Are you smoking garda? First you blamed me that I have been emotionally playing with you for weeks, in your comments you worry that we will disgrace Afghan women :wacko: Come on I mean itnay bhi gay guzary nahi hain hum. Now you are saying hello to me after confirming if I am from Hazara, so Dr. Sb (if I recall correctly) :drag:
So you do recall me, i thought you had memory loss.:coffee:
Are you still confused about my nationality or should i answer your question which i didnt answer?

Let me help remove your confusion, see our religious duty starts when some Muslim is persecuted,opressed, and stopped from performing his religious duties somewhere and he flees to our place, then he is a Mohajir and we help him, like suppose a Muslim comes to Pakistan from India after facing oppression at the hands of Modi and his toola.

But if some Muslim has the liberty to go to his mosque and perform his religion obligations freely, then if he visits our place he is not a Mohajir, he is our guest and guests don't come for 35+ years
So are you saying that you are prefer being a Muslim but not a human?

Afghan refugees are not responsible for loss of 20 thousands civilians and faujis at the hands of TTP (28 thousands deaths in 50 thousands death toll, are of TTP). Blame the wrong policies of Pakistani military elite for it. And milking America for dollars in Afghan Jihad, was also decision of military rulers, blame them.

Are you still confused about my nationality or should i answer your question which i didnt answer?

I'm tired of hearing this bogus excuse. The Indians, Iranians, Americans and others have been supporting their Northern Alliance lackeys in Afghanistan for decades. The Northern Alliance rapes Afghan children and women. The Northern Alliance sells Afghan children like cattle. The Northern Alliance mass kills rival factions in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance grows and exports opium and heroin on a mega scale in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance doesn't respect human rights and women's rights. I never hear an Afghan blaming India, Iran the US or other neighbours who are also responsible for much misery in Afghanistan. It's always Pakistan which is labelled as the sole scapegoat.

Stop shedding crocodile tears now and leave our country. We don't want you here any more. Otherwise, we will remove you by force.

Yes, we took those dollars because not only Pakistan, but also Afghanistan and the US wanted to get rid of USSR during the Cold War. Pakistan did Afghanistan a favour. Otherwise your women would have been mass raped by Russian invaders and your land looted.

You hate us. Good for you. Now put your money where your mouth is and leave our land. You cannot expect us to like you when you despise us yet live among us.

Last edited:
So are you saying that you are prefer being a Muslim but not a human?

Dumb question. You based your argument on religious relations between us and Afghans, I gave you the clarification according to that.

Now you are bringing the humanity, so where was India when these humans were really suffering?

It was a simple question, but your preferred to blame me with something that I am not involved in and never intended to do. I asked because you have been labelled as one, and an Afghan can be a doctor :whistle:

Hostile or not, a stable Afghanistan is food for Pakistan. A majority of Afghan exports go to Pakistan, and is set to grow further, no matter how aggressive Afghanistan gets, they know who's feeding them, in the end.

Afghan export more to india than pakistan

Dumb question. You based your argument on religious relations between us and Afghans, I gave you the clarification according to that.

Now you are bringing the humanity, so where was India when these humans were really suffering?

It was a simple question, but your preferred to blame me with something that I am not involved in and never intended to do. I asked because you have been labelled as one, and an Afghan can be a doctor :whistle:
If my flags are Pakistani then it means i am a Pakistani or claiming to be a Pakistani.......false floggers are banned here and i am ancient members of this forum. (dont count my posts, i had another ID , the new one was created with permission of administrator). I say outrageous things and its impossible that i would escape the attention of pakistani members who are few months old here.

Dont pretend that your question was innocent. Since weeks you were addressing me as Afghanistani (ofcourse on few occasions ), your country is this and that etc, ever since i rebuked you on a post. I have spent 9 years in Abbotabad , i can read you like a book even though PC screens are in between.

If my flags are Pakistani then it means i am a Pakistani or claiming to be a Pakistani.......false floggers are banned here and i am ancient members of this forum. (dont count my posts, i had another ID , the new one was created with permission of administrator). I say outrageous things and its impossible that i would escape the attention of pakistani members who are few months old here.

Dont pretend that your question was innocent. Since weeks you were addressing me as Afghanistani (ofcourse on few occasions ), your country is this and that etc, ever since i rebuked you on a post. I have spent 9 years in Abbotabad , i can read you like a book even though PC screens are in between.

Luffy, why don't you talk about the aggressive stance of Afghanistan towards Pakistan since 47'? Let's start from the source?

Back
Top Bottom