What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

Ahmed Shah is a Pakistani. But every Afghan conqueror and even the Ozbek Mughal came eastwards. Why do you think that is?

What would they have gotten from Punjab and Sindh?
Man, those were old times. Its not like Zahir Shah and Daud Khan were leading plundering expeditions into Punjab and Sindh

Man, those were old times. Its not like Zahir Shah and Daud Khan were leading plundering expeditions into Punjab and Sindh

Think in strategic terms like the ISI, Russians, and US do. You will only conquer land if it benefits you. Abdali knew that Punjab was a food belt. Afghans also never had contact with any other empire via sea, which was the fastest route during those times. Afghan kings in those times had the foresight to take Punjab green belt for food, and to take coastal areas of Sindh for trade, travel and diplomacy. After Pakistan they simply went to India to plunder gold from hindu temples.

What I am trying to say is that the Afghans want all of Pakistan, not just KPK. A country with access to the ocean is much more advantageous than a country isolated in the mountains relying on others for trade via airplanes. Your own Afghan kings knew this simple fact, but you guys don't seem to understand.

Well throw every refugee who came to pak and close all borders for year to afghanistan than these scums know what is their okat without pakistan

They die with stervation or buy expansive food

And by iran border they get supply which will get expansive and let india pay for it burden on indian economy without we do anything

Aryana Sayeed was first scrutinized after a fake picture of her and a foreign man was circulating around social networking sites. Aryana Sayeed made the rumours stop after she posted the real and fake picture next to each other on her official Facebook page.[14] At one of the final shows of Afghan Star on Tolo TV, where Aryana was invited as a guest judge, Aryana was seen performing to her own version of an Ahmad Zahir song, Tu Baray Moqadasi. Shortly after the performance was aired on television a large amount of complaints were made by the Afghans, as they found the white dress Aryana Sayeed had chosen to wear too tight.[15][16][17][18][19] After the Rumi Awards 2013, Aryana Sayeed's manager went on social networking site, Facebook, to express his dislike to a former Afghan singer Parasto.[20] According to reports, Parasto had made rude remarks about Aryana Sayeed in front of a large audience. The matter got ugly when Parasto's daughter, Shabana Mehryar, who is a well known singer herself, started to use abusive language on the public platform.[21] Shortly after this the comment was deleted and the matter was put to rest.

This bitch lived in pakistan when USSR was about to rape her top to bottom we secure afganis sisters and mothers and today what we get in return

why so much importance to BUTT dancer afghanis
This is a dangerous buildup. Few afghani already announcing Jihad against Pakistan from madrasa.
No doubt they are thankless people. It is our mistake we took burden on economy for giving them place for 4+ million refugees. Now, I think it's population is multiplied here.
We should throw them in afganistan including their families which is creating unrest here from 1st day.

Dumb question. You based your argument on religious relations between us and Afghans, I gave you the clarification according to that.

Now you are bringing the humanity, so where was India when these humans were really suffering?
Not really. India does not believe in humanity. Traditional Hindus do. We don't.

And after setting training camps for Mujahideen in Pakistan......Pakistan fueled war against Soviets in Afghanistan, generously set up training camps on its soil for them, so much CIA money was coming to Pakistan....but now generosity for less-desired Afghan refugees is fading away as not so much funds are flowing to Pakistan from UN. Not a rupee was spent on refugees from those funds, so they spread to the population to earn for themselves or some unfortunates were forced to become beggars......same would be the fate of IDPs from FATA. Funny members here are talking about namak-harami and beghairati
@Dalit
Short sighed policies of Pakistani military/militia whatever it is :suicide2:

This is a dangerous buildup. Few afghani already announcing Jihad against Pakistan from madrasa.
No doubt they are thankless people. It is our mistake we took burden on economy for giving them place for 4+ million refugees. Now, I think it's population is multiplied here.
We should throw them in afganistan including their families which is creating unrest here from 1st day.
you can not and i know it pakistan is banana republic they even don't know where these afghans went now

I'm tired of hearing this bogus excuse. The Indians, Iranians, Americans and others have been supporting their Northern Alliance lackeys in Afghanistan for decades. The Northern Alliance rapes Afghan children and women. The Northern Alliance sells Afghan children like cattle. The Northern Alliance mass kills rival factions in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance grows and exports opium and heroin on a mega scale in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance doesn't respect human rights and women's rights. I never hear an Afghan blaming India, Iran the US or other neighbours who are also responsible for much misery in Afghanistan. It's always Pakistan which is labelled as the sole scapegoat.

Stop shedding crocodile tears now and leave our country. We don't want you here any more. Otherwise, we will remove you by force.

Yes, we took those dollars because not only Pakistan, but also Afghanistan and the US wanted to get rid of USSR during the Cold War. Pakistan did Afghanistan a favour. Otherwise your women would have been mass raped by Russian invaders and your land looted.

You hate us. Good for you. Now put your money where your mouth is and leave our land. You cannot expect us to like you when you despise us yet live among us.
@Samandri
Brother are not you a Pakistani???

Btw she is hot:smitten:

Last edited:
my favorite brand shan masala actually
i am saying because it is really good i dont use much indian bangladesh ones i compared

well a advice to Afghanistan boycott and put sanction to Pakistan :) do when you r saying it
lets see how long they will survive

Back
Top Bottom