What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

Afghans have no place in Pakistan anymore. Afghan leadership has squandered all chances of a good relationship with Pakistan. Afghans should consider moving to India. I understand that it is a scary prospect for the Afghans to move to India because they know what will happen to their daughters and mothers. We saw a glimpse of that recently when an Indian army high up was involved in the rape of Afghan women. The Afghans have no choice because Pakistan won't allow Afghans to enter their country anymore.

When afghanistan import fuel also from central asian countries
When afghanistan export more to india than pakistan
When afghanistan is supported by US

Afghanistan will suffer hostile with pakistan but not the end of the world for them as they are backed by US,India and many countries
u do know that their is still a war going on in afg most of country is under Taliban and usa gov is planing to evacuate once they do how would the kabul gov maintain their hold on the remaining country and export & import from u or give u transit to central Asia???

Her three demands to boycott..ask her what is the alternative..why dont they use Indian rupee..and import via india by air? and lastly..send all the Afghan refugees by force to india..push the across the border..

talk about cutting of your nose to spite your face ! if pakistan closes the border for just a few days afghanistan begins to collapse and desperately comes running for talks lol not to mention she probably just lost a large chunk of her fan base pashtun market in pakistan for her music is much larger then a-stan and judging by her page many of her fans seem to be pakistani and she is probably rising herself getting blackballed from performing there.On the positive side have seen quite few positive comments on her page from afghans acknowledging our view - this the first time in my life I have seen a few them making some sense.
Afghans like former miss England Hammassa Kohistani who has shown love to pakistan and supported us when we were down are always welcome though.

Back
Top Bottom